Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

10600 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005

New 888-260-1672
Used 888-257-2545
Service 866-223-1291

NWJCD will match or beat any locally advertised price on over 1,000 available vehicles. Visit NWJCD.COM today.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Gresham, OR |

We recently purchased a 2009 VW Jetta used from NW Jeep. Both Shannon in Sales and Kevin in Finance made the purchase the quickest, friendliest and most enjoyable car purchase experience I have ever had! Using Cars.Com to identify the car we wanted, including the test drive we were in and out of the dealership with our car within two hours! AMAZING!

Very helpful

by from Oatfield, OR |

The folks at NW Jeep were very helpful in my search for a used car. The facility was being remolded in Nov 2014, and that is the cause for only four stars there.

Excellent used car buying experience

by from Vancouver Wa |

Gil Sticka(salesman) and Everybody else was very professional that worked with me. They will get my return business

Usual sales tactics, but mishandled personal info.

by from Beaverton, OR |

My wife responded to an ad for a vehicle. Don, a salesman, called in response and after a few exchanges of voicemails, I spoke with him. I explained to Don that we had a car in mind and were likely picking it up the next day. He told me, ?since this is the end of the month, my manager has made it clear that no reasonable offer will be refused? So we can hit our goals.? Clearly, this is a common line, but he promised to call me the next morning by 10 AM with the details of the vehicle since he was out of the office as we spoke. He was clear that he had a better deal than what I had explained to him. The next morning, I didn?t hear from him, so I sent a text message as we agreed. He directed me to his colleague, John. John called and left me a message, then we spoke by phone. I explained exactly what I wanted and he said he could meet my request. He urged me to go to their website and file a credit application, though I already have an approval through my credit union, claiming he could get a better rate and get the process started in advance. I had let him know I wasn?t willing to buy the car at the advertised price, just as I had with Don. Both assured me they could beat the price and that we?d arrange something for me by the end of work. Now, I have dealt with many car dealers. I have bought several cars. This is my first complaint. The reason I?m complaining is this: Though I filed my credit application at 12 PM, John did not get back to me. I messaged Don to see what is going on after I messaged John. Then John replied to say ?Great!? Hours later, no response. Finally, after 6 PM, I got a voicemail as I ate dinner. I sent John the requested information even though it was mandatory on the credit application I completed online. Then, a bit later, he messaged me, again, asking for the same information! At this point, my wife was getting quite nervous and me, too. As of 9 PM, John had ignored my text messages and phone calls, as did Don. I can assume they sold the car, but to handle someone?s personal information in this fashion is absolutely unacceptable. Like I said, this is my first complaint regarding any dealership and I have dealt with truly dishonest people?I consider it part of the deal. But this is the first time someone, let alone two representatives from one company, has handled my personal information so carelessly.

Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

October 15, 2014

Mr. Zamorano filled out a credit application online on the last day of the month. Our traffic increased in the afternoon and evening resulting in 17 sold vehicles. Our staff spoke to Mr. Zamorano the next day and informed him that the vehicle was still available for sale, and did not share his personal information with any person, institution, or company. As a company, we take very seriously customer's credit and personal information. We do not share customer's information without their consent. We apologized for not getting in touch with him earlier in the day. Mr. Zamorano ended up purchasing the vehicle that he was interested in buying and told us that he would go online and update the review regarding Northwest Jeep Chrysler Dodge.

Best Price, Best Experience

by from Bend, Oregon |

Having purchased many new cars over the years I am pleased to report this was one of the best buying experiences I have ever had. Eric Kalik did an outstanding job of setting up the deal on the phone and then moving the process through in person. Most of all, my experience with NW Chrysler Jeep was devoid of any of the car tactics we all try to avoid; they offered the best price, were fast and honest, and they delivered what they promised. The only hiccup was some scrub on one wheel of the new 2015 200C we purchased. However, when I reported it they immediately ordered a new wheel and replaced it with no blame or argument. The four stars on service was because they sent us out with 60 pounds of pressure in the tire!

What a great experience.

by from Happy Valley, Oregon |

I was shopping for a new Jeep and hand just left another dealership without any success. I was instantly greeted by Vic and the rest is history. Within about 15 min. my deal was completed, all details and options explained, the deal couldn't have gone smoother. As I waited for my Jeep to come from the factory I was kept updated by all concerned, James, the Sales Manager called me and kept me updated on things and the two men at the front counter couldn't have been more pleasant and helpful on each of my visits printing off build information and shipping details. I got to meet the convoy truck the day it delivered my Jeep and since then I have had follow up calls. This entire Dealership and all employees I came in contact with couldn't have made my buying experience any more pleasant and I got a great deal. I wouldn't think of going any place else to purchase another Jeep product, also I have not found one complaint with my Jeep and I am a very picky person at 65 years old and still in love with cars.

Excellent service, considerate & very helpful

by from Portland/Beaverton, Oregon |

We just purchased a quality used car from Northwest Chrysler, Jeep, & Dodge. It was the best experience I have ever had. When my van broke & it needed costly repairs, they worked with us to get a newer car, but a more economical one too. The sales rep. was John Raptor was extremely helpful, & courteous. . I will definitely recommend this dealership .

Poor follow up on issues

by from Vancouver, wa |

Buyer beware I bought a 2008 Pontiac solstice from them in May. It test drove fine. As I was taking the keys from the lot attendant he told me "good luck". When I was leaving with the car I noticed it was difficult to shift into 1st. I drove it home and over the next few days it got progressively worse. I called up the sales man and he referred me to the service manager. The manager said they don't have equipment to service my car but his busy at gm might look at it. His busy is 30 miles from my house and the car is almost undriveable. I bring it to my local gm dealer and $2000 later a new clutch. I still had received the license plates and had the car two weeks. When I contacted the dealer in Beaverton they said "we do not wish to participate in fixing your car". They do not stand behind their products and they hide problems. H

Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

October 15, 2014

This is Robert McGrain at Northwest Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM. I've read about your experience with our dealership and would like to speak to you when you are available. I can be reached at rmcgrain@nwjeep.com. Thank you.

Another Excellent Experience

by from Wilsonville, OR |

We have been satisfied customers of NW Jeep for almost 30 years, and just bought our 4th Jeep Cherokee from them. Another excelllent buying experience, a good price, and a fair trade-in for our old Jeep Cherokee. Plus the added confidence of their great service department for after the sale.

Did not disappoint

by from Tigard , OR |

After reading previous reviews I decided to give NWJCD a try. They were just as the reviews stated not pushy at all. My sales rep Tom was great and helped me get the deal I was looking for on the car I wanted.

Buy new car

by from Tualatin, Oregon |

I bought dodge journey and the purchase process was excellent the internet staff and site staff were perfect I have recommended this dealer for my friends