North Branch Chevrolet

Used 888-448-5794
Service 888-526-9418

Extremely satisfied!

by from Duluth, mn |

Our experience working with Brad was truly a great experience. We live in duluth, found our Tahoe online and contacted Brad "after hours" on a Saturday evening. He was very helpful, honest and true to his word, he went up and beyond the call of duty! Especially to be working after hours on a Saturday. We will definitely purchase our next truck from him. I would recommend Brad to anyone shopping for a used car.

Great Dealership!!!

by from Scandia, MN |

Purchased 2 vehicles at the same time from North Branch Chevrolet. They gave me good pricing on my trades and have competitive pricing on their new and used vehicles. We worked with Jim Danielson on both of our purchases. He was very friendly and helpful, making the whole process very easy. Would highly recommend Jim and North Branch Chevrolet to anyone looking for a vehicle.

VERY SATISFIED

by from Pine City Mn |

Jerry from pine city!! I purchased a used 2010 Acadia and Brad did a very good job walking me through the process and being straight up with me. I would use brad and this dealership again. And when it comes to there service dept Dan goes way above to satisfy his customer. My cars and trucks will be serviced at this dealer from now on. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

Happy Customers

by from Pine City |

This was our first visit to this dealer. Our sales person, Hutch, was very helpful to us in deciding which vehicle to buy from a few models we were considering. He was very friendly and we did not feel any pressure to purchase. Would send other people to him if they need a new or used car. We love our 2014 Traverse!

2500HD

by from Superior WI |

I would highly recommend Brad to anyone in the market to buy a vehicle. He's a true professional.

Rick Schwab is the best!

by from North Branch, MN |

We have bought two used cars from Rick Schwab in the last year and we have been extremely satisfied with the vehicles we purchased. Rick makes the buying process so easy and he's very willing to negotiate a good price. If your looking to purchase a vehicle we highly recommend that you go and see Rick at North Branch Chevrolet.

Love my new Equinox!

by from Blaine, MN |

I hadn't planned on buying a new vehicle, but an accident changed all that. North Branch Chevrolet helped me think through what was most important to me and then found exactly the vehicle I wanted. I love my new Equinox. It handles like a dream. Greg (Hutch) Houchins took the time to show me all the fancy MyLink features before I hit the road. (Cars sure have changed in the past seven years!) The people at North Branch Chevrolet all work together like family to make the car buying experience truly enjoyable. It is definitely worth the drive to get this kind of personal service. Thanks!

First time buyer....

by from North Branch,MN. |

I was just looking around for ideas on vehicles when we stopped at Central Chev. We were greeted by Hutch and he was very helpful in showing us some cars that I might like. I was interested in a Mazda 3. He told me about the financial process and how easy it was to see if I qualified. So I went for it and sure enough I qualified. There were a couple of minor things with the car but he made sure it was taken care of. Thank You Hutch, I love my car !

Glenn from Isanti

by from Isanti, Mn. |

Bought my 2112 Chevy Cruze through Rick Schwab. Have to say it was a VERY good experience. He worked with me throughout the process, was very helpful and accommodating, got me the price I was looking for, and has so far, kept in contact to inform and question about any probs. Thanks Rick and God Bless !!!\

they sold me a lemon. stay away,

by from ramsey minnesota |

I purchast a truck from North branch chev and it had problems from the start. Bad water pump. Seal in the engen under spark plug number8 is bad. Signals dont work.and the canister for the power steerin was empty. I took the car in to have thhe problems fixed and they had my truck for a week and a half and get this they said they couldnt find anything wrong.the very next day after I pick the truck up antfreeze all over the water pump.engen light was back on signals still didnt work the seal still wasnt in. This is the worst place to spend your hard earned money. Trust me you will be disqppointed.. again do your self a favor stay away from this place.

North Branch Chevrolet responded to this review

August 7, 2014

Dear Dodge 1500 from Ramsey, It disappoints me greatly when a customer is not completely satisfied with their purchase. Our goal is to create customers for life with every transaction. Please contact me directly in hopes that we can come to a resolution. Sincerely, Jerry Moe General Manager, North Branch Chevrolet

Great Customer Service!!

by from Rush City, MN |

Dealing with Rick Schwab North Branch Chevrolet has unmatched customer service. Rick goes above and beyond taking care of his customers for the ownership of the vehicle, not just the sale. Very happy with my experience. I would definitely choose Rick for future purchases.