Royal Moore Nissan Subaru

1326 Enterprise Circle, Hillsboro, OR 97123

New 877-438-1214
Used 866-365-8568
Service 877-362-3711

Home of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty!

I appreciate the

by from Hillsboro |

"I appreciate the honesty I received during my repairs. I have never been as consistently satisfied with service received anywhere else. Thank you. Greg Bristow was responsive and very helpful and never pressured to purchase which made the process relaxing and enjoyable."

Review of buying experience at Royal Moore

by from Hillsboro, OR |

I have been going to Royal Moore Subaru since I bought my first Subaru 14 years ago. Their service has always been timely and they do a great job of providing service. My Subaru needed a new alternator and while waiting for that I made the mistake of looking around at a new Outback. It took me a couple of days and a couple of trips to convince me to trade in my old friend for a new,one. My old Outback was 14 years old and aside from servicing had not had any repairs or trouble. Don and Bob guided me through the selection process and then lived up to their no hassle policy. It was a joy doing business with them and I have recommended them to my sister-in-law and a couple of other friends. If the sounds like a rave review, it is.

Nikita

by from Portland, OR |

They are cool! It is my second new car purchase within a month and it is again with Royal Moore (yes, I'm moving in with my family and have a long list of things to buy). This time a new 2015 Subaru BRZ wasn't expected until mid-November, but look, here it is: mine one day after I called and it is November 2nd. Needless to say: price is excellent, paperwork is flawless, all questions answered.

worst service ever

by from Hillsboro Oregon |

The worst Dealer service I've ever experienced. No problem found couldn't tell us why check engine light came on , charged me almost 100$ and on my drive home check engine light came back on.

An overall amazing experience.

by from Portland, OR |

Greg Bristow did a phenomenal job finding me the ridiculously specific and hard-to-find first car of my dreams. He put in an immense amount of work and was able to get me a fantastic deal on a a car that I am deeply in love with. I could not have complained at any point during the entire process and I cannot recommend Greg enough. I never thought in a million years that buying a car could be this easy and fun, but Greg made that happen. 5 stars is not a high enough rating.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

by from Aloha, OR |

The service department is outstanding. In the three years we've had our 2011 Outback, we have always had it serviced at Royal Moore. Every time we have scheduled an appointment, we are met promptly by the service personnel, and service has been performed quickly. I am going back.

Royal Moore Subaru Service

by from Forest Grove, OR |

Royal Moore Subaru Service has always been top notch!

Great service with a smile

by from Beaverton, OR |

I have switched to Royal Moore from that other multi Dealer because of the great service and better prices on repairs. I have had nothing but good luck with repairs and excellent service with a smile. I highly recommend this service department to anyone who wants it done good the first time without the usual crunch on your pocket book.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Aloha, OR |

We've had our Subaru Outback for 3.5 years, and it has been serviced only by Royal Moore Subaru during that time. Service appointments have been easy to make. Meeting with the service writer has always been shortly upon my arrival, the vehicle has always been serviced promptly, and I've been on my way. The parts department has always been very helpful, and the cashier is always very pleasant.

Worst Customer Service

by from Vancouver, WA |

I've had the worst experience with purchasing my car from Royal Moore. To start, the first salesman left me for over 40 minutes after having me take a test drive, alone. Multiple salesmen walked past me while I stood outside waiting to let someone know I was interested in purchasing the car. I, then, sought someone out to initiate the conversation that I wanted to make a purchase and hadn't been helped. Once someone was able to help me, it took 12 hours to finalize the sale of the vehicle. I sat around and waited all evening, attempting to stay positive, while other customers were helped who hadn't been in the dealership before me. When I finally signed paperwork, it was after 11pm and I still had an hour's drive home. Because it took so long, I wasn't even provided with all the copies of the keys I purchased with my car. To date, I've yet to receive the additional keys. It's been 23 days since the sale of my car. Since signing my paperwork, it has taken the dealership 23 days and counting, this issue is still not resolved, to finalize the sale of the car and provide me the paperwork to pick up my license plates. I have had to buy 2 additional trip permits, at my cost, in order to drive my car. I am now no longer able to purchase another trip permit and cannot drive my car because this issue cannot be resolved. Every time I call, I'm passed around the finance department and not provided any answers. My voicemails go unreturned. The general manager is little help. The best anyone can provide is a "I'm really sorry." Sorry doesn't allow me to operate my car, instead I'm now relying on others to help make sure I can get to work, run errands, and manage all other day to day tasks that so many people rely on their cars to do. I would give zero stars if it were possible. This has been the worst car buying experience, I didn't know I could experience such poor customer service. From the start, it's been horrible. Do not buy a car here.

Dave V

by from Vancouver, WA |

I have switched from that Vancouver place and am I glad. The service is #1 at Royal Moore. A-1.