Anderson & Koch Ford Inc.

(3.9) 7 Reviews

Saint Croix Trail Freeway I 35 & Highway 95, North Branch, MN 55056

not impressed! !

by from rush city mn |

The service was very bad! Brought it in for my" free "oil change the second time was charged for both..my 2014 ford fusion door hinges where going bad they fixed one .all four where bad brought it back they wanted to charge me because I live on a dirt road.and that was the problem ARE YOU serious 28k on it .then found out they way overcharged me on the car .all take some blame on that for trusting a sales men.

Anderson & Koch Ford Inc. responded to this review

March 12, 2015

I am sorry that you are unhappy with the service on your 2014 Fusion. You had purchased the car used with 19000 miles. The warranty would cover your door checks or hinges up to 3 years or 36000 miles from when the vehicle first went into service as a new vehicle. We had replaced one door check at 34495 miles. The last time your vehicle was brought in it had 58719 miles. This is well beyond the factory warranty. If you would like us to clean and lube the hinges and door checks we would be happy to do so. This may help reduce the noise. Please feel free to contact me at 651-674-4465 Bill Young

My first car

by from North Branch, MN |

I just picked up my first car. They had a lot to pick from in my price range.

Anderson & Koch Ford Inc. responded to this review

May 30, 2014

Thank you for choosing Anderson & Koch Ford for you purchase. We hope to continue doing business with you for all your car needs.

Friendly and great new building.

by from Cambridge |

I purchased a used Focus from Trace at Anderson & Koch Ford a few months ago. Since than I have been back to the dealership for my oil changes on this car and my husband's truck. We really like doing business with them.

Not impressed

by from River Falls, WI |

The vehicle I was looking at was a 2011 and was missing parts. The salesman knew I was coming, but didn't have keys ready or any knowledge of the vehicle. He also didn't want to look for the information, so we left and bought somewhere else.

Service Repair

by from forest lake, mn |

I used Anderson & Koch Ford to service my 2010 Taurus. The service department was very pleasant to deal with. They even gave me a car to use for the day.

Used F150

by from White Bear Lake |

Found their dealership online while I was used car shopping. Gave them a simple call on a truck I liked and they were extremely helpful over the phone and when I came into the dealership to look at the vehicle. I have already referred a few friends there.

Excellent Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I was very impressed with the customer service received. The salesman wasn't pushy yet very friendly and efficient. Will definatley go back for my next vehicle!