Mercedes-Benz of Portland / smart center of Portland

1605 Sw Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201

New 888-221-8893
Used 888-221-7011
Service 888-885-0768

Find Your Star at Mercedes-Benz of Portland!

Great time buying!

by from Portland, Oregon |

This is our 1st 2010 ML350 with 9k miles on it. Great buying experience. Our sales rep Doug was great. I recommend.

A fine lease experience

by from Whitefish, MT |

After on-line discovery of a desired GLK 250 BlueTec at MBz Portland, I called from Montana to inquire. Jodie Johnson took my early morning call and went efficiently to work. The following day we reached agreement upon a four-year lease and essential paperwork was enroute to me. I traveled to Portland the following week and Jodie delivered me from the train to the dealership. With the help of Jodie & her associates, paperwork & familiarization with the vehicle were completed after little more than an hour at the dealership (and a pleasant, unhurried hour at that) and I was on my way to a luncheon meeting. Throughout the process, both in person and by phone & e-mail, Jodie impressed me with her courtesy, efficiency and thoroughness; her commitment to my satisfaction was evident. We drove-away from Portland in a fine new car with which we are quire pleased. Jodi Johnson is in every way a credit to Mercedes Benz in Portland Hugh Reilly

Highly Recommend This Dealer

by from Portland Oregon |

We were in the market to purchase two new cars. We thoroughly researched all the makes and models available. In the end, we purchased two Mercedes from this dealer. We worked with Bruce Stromenger who we found to be straightforward, extremely knowledgeable and great to work with. Andrew Plummer, the general sales manager, was on-site, accessible and ready to assist with the sales, finance and service of our vehicles. It is a top-notch dealership that delivers outstanding service and fair pricing.

2013 Smart Fortwo Passion Cabriolet

by from portland, or |

Bruce Stromenger sold me a 2013 Smart Fortwo Passion Cabriolet and I couldn't be happier with the car, his service or the dealership as a whole. From start to finish, I did not feel pressured, but rather I felt I was educated and encouraged to ask questions until I felt confident in my decision. Even from first phone contact I was sent a detailed package of information on the Smart car choices as for models and the current leasing/financing options. Bruce also took the time to walk me through the package before I ever stepped foot into the dealership. I went in with the intent of leasing a vehicle and instead decided to purchase it because of the great price, quality service, the safety standards of the smart car and all of the special smart car perks. I never would have committed to buying this a vehicle without being 100% satisfied with the way I was treated. I wouldn't have chosen to go into debt if I didn't believe in the Smart Fortwo, Bruce and the dealership. I got a quality car, quality service/ guidance (note: I do not say salesman) and a quality dealership. I have never been more content or satisfied with a vehicle purchase. Bruce did right by me and I know he will do his best for you too so if you're looking, he's ready to listen and help you make a SMART decision. :) Sincerely, Candace

Great experience

by from Central Point, OR |

Our salesman went above and beyond what I expected. I found my GLK350 on line. Made the call and was in the car the next morning. Kenny met us 1 hour before the store opened and explained the buying process. Within 1 hour after opening we were out of the store with our car.

A dream come true

by from Troutdale, OR |

When I was 5 years old, a friend of my parents bought himself a Mercedes for his 50th birthday. I remember it like it was yesterday. He gave me a ride and I decided that day, that when I turned 50 I would buy myself a Mercedes. Well, it's been 44 of those 45 years and the wait is finally over. We were driving by the Mercedes dealership in Portland and decided to go in and "look around". We met Dale Acelar and it became apparent that my dream was about to come true. Dale is SUPER knowledgeable about all things Mercedes. Not only is he knowledgeable, he is passionate about Mercedes and has a true love for the vehicle. I was very precise on what I wanted and he was awesome, and very patient with me. Always friendly, always ready to find what I wanted. I left the dealership that day ecstatic. After thinking about it overnight, I called Dale to see if I could come look at a different model just to make sure it was really what I wanted. He was so accommodating. "Absolutely. No problem. Whatever you want." was always his answer. So I came back, by myself, and just sat in the car. I touched everything, sat in every seat, played with all the buttons...all by myself. Dale would come to check on me every now and then, but mostly he just let me play...and fall in love. I did buy my car and it is the most beautiful thing I have ever owned. Although everyone at the dealership was super nice and so helpful, I am certain my experience was enhanced because of Dale. He is over the top professional, friendly, and ready to help. I would recommend anyone who is thinking of purchasing a Mercedes to go to the Portland dealership and ask for Dale. Your dream-come-true could be waiting.

Great customer service!

by from Portland, Oregon |

I recently leased a 2014 CLA from Mercedes Benz of Portland. I could not be happier with the service I received while I was there. I was helped by Jeffery Glavin, and he was awesome! My favorite thing about working with him is that I didn't feel any pressure. He was extremely knowledgable and patient while answering my insane amount of questions. He spent a lot of time with me, and really wanted me to end up with a car that I loved. I left with a beautiful car that suits me perfectly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone shopping for a car.

Great buying experience!

by from Portland, OR |

Thank you, Dale for helping me get my very first new car! I appreciated his diligence and candor in regards the buying/finance process, as my deal wasn't the easiest. I am so excited to ride around town in my new Mercedes. Thank you Dale and Mercedes-Benz of Portland!

They Smile As They Lie

by from Portland Oregon |

This dealership is just lipstick on the same pig. I was lead around , lied too, purchased a car, told my lease thru mercedes had been approved, only to have a call the following week to bring the car back or pony up more money. I was both appalled by the unprofessional sales staff, and finance staff. After purchasing my last new BMW thru Kuni, where the purchase was a delight, I returned there, traded my BMW on another brand new auto and was given the deal of a lifetime. I'll not only NEVER purchase another car thru LITHIA motors family of dealerships, but after this Ill NEVER BUY A MERCEDES - STILL WAITING FOR MY DOWN PAYMENT FROM THEM. -what a sham

Great Experience!

by from Portland, OR |

This was our first Mercedes purchase and we went to the dealership because it had been rated well on various social media websites. Having driven non-luxury cars till now, we were a little intimidated at the swanky showroom. Jeffery Glavin put us at ease, showed us the various cars that we could buy and took care to explain with great effort, the pros and cons of each car. After we had decided on our car, we explained to him that the vehicle was marked up by 10% as compared to the KBB value and he immediately reduced the price to the KBB value. No haggling, whatsoever. He was very warm and we walked out satisfied within 2 hours having all the paperwork done and the new car keys in our hand! I highly recommend this dealership if you want a new/used car!

Love my new car

by from Portland, OR |

Spent over 2 years researching our first Mercedes Benz purchase. Visited all local dealerships and made the decision to purchase at Mercedes Benz of Portland. Very comprehensive, thanks to Benjamin and Pierre.