Mercedes-Benz of Portland / smart center of Portland

1605 Sw Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201

New 888-221-8893
Used 888-221-7011
Service 888-885-0768

Find Your Star at Mercedes-Benz of Portland!

Great time buying!

by from Portland, Oregon |

This is our 1st 2010 ML350 with 9k miles on it. Great buying experience. Our sales rep Doug was great. I recommend.

Great customer service!

by from Portland, Oregon |

I recently leased a 2014 CLA from Mercedes Benz of Portland. I could not be happier with the service I received while I was there. I was helped by Jeffery Glavin, and he was awesome! My favorite thing about working with him is that I didn't feel any pressure. He was extremely knowledgable and patient while answering my insane amount of questions. He spent a lot of time with me, and really wanted me to end up with a car that I loved. I left with a beautiful car that suits me perfectly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone shopping for a car.

Great buying experience!

by from Portland, OR |

Thank you, Dale for helping me get my very first new car! I appreciated his diligence and candor in regards the buying/finance process, as my deal wasn't the easiest. I am so excited to ride around town in my new Mercedes. Thank you Dale and Mercedes-Benz of Portland!

They Smile As They Lie

by from Portland Oregon |

This dealership is just lipstick on the same pig. I was lead around , lied too, purchased a car, told my lease thru mercedes had been approved, only to have a call the following week to bring the car back or pony up more money. I was both appalled by the unprofessional sales staff, and finance staff. After purchasing my last new BMW thru Kuni, where the purchase was a delight, I returned there, traded my BMW on another brand new auto and was given the deal of a lifetime. I'll not only NEVER purchase another car thru LITHIA motors family of dealerships, but after this Ill NEVER BUY A MERCEDES - STILL WAITING FOR MY DOWN PAYMENT FROM THEM. -what a sham

Great Experience!

by from Portland, OR |

This was our first Mercedes purchase and we went to the dealership because it had been rated well on various social media websites. Having driven non-luxury cars till now, we were a little intimidated at the swanky showroom. Jeffery Glavin put us at ease, showed us the various cars that we could buy and took care to explain with great effort, the pros and cons of each car. After we had decided on our car, we explained to him that the vehicle was marked up by 10% as compared to the KBB value and he immediately reduced the price to the KBB value. No haggling, whatsoever. He was very warm and we walked out satisfied within 2 hours having all the paperwork done and the new car keys in our hand! I highly recommend this dealership if you want a new/used car!

Love my new car

by from Portland, OR |

Spent over 2 years researching our first Mercedes Benz purchase. Visited all local dealerships and made the decision to purchase at Mercedes Benz of Portland. Very comprehensive, thanks to Benjamin and Pierre.

Love my C300

by from Federal Way, WA |

Great experience! Alan was very helpful and passionate about the Mercedes product.

Fantastic experience

by from Tigard or |

Great experience! No high pressure by the salesman.

MB 300 4matic 2012

by from Reno, NV |

Got my CPO car felt like its brand new since the color and spec's matched my specifications. Exceptional Service and Great Experience.

The Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from portland, or |

The Best Car Buying Experience Ever! After going around to just about every dealer in town looking for the perfect car, I was lucky enough to get a hold of Benjamin Tait at Mercedes-Benz of Portland who will be my car guy for a long time! He was able to secure a loan for me with a local lender at a great rate and sold me the car at a price that was more than fair. I will definitely return to Mercedes-Benz of Portland and to my new car guy Benjamin Tait to buy my next vehicle and have already referred my friends and family members to him, who are giving them the same great deal they gave me...If you want to purchase a new or preowned car and I want someone who is sincere and trustworthy, I recommend you ask for Benjamin Tait. Thank you!!

Have no fear, Buy a car here!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I am incredibly happy with my purchase at Mercedes Benz of Portland. Dale Acelar was my advisor. He made my car buying process so easy even living all the way in Los Angeles. He was prompt with all my messages and email. He was able to find me the perfect mercedes and get me out of the Lexus. I gave him a list of my wants and Dale delivered! I never felt pressured into buying a car. Dale is not your average advisor, he actually cares about what his clients wants. He told me that once I get into a Mercedes, I will never go back to any other brand, and I have to say, he is right! I am in absolute love with my car. Thank you Dale, you have a customer for life. I am going to tell all my friends & family to go see Mercedes Benz of Portland because of the excellent service I received. It doesn't get any better than this!!!