Mercedes-Benz of Portland / smart center of Portland

1605 Sw Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201

New 888-221-8893
Used 888-221-7011
Service 888-885-0768

Find Your Star at Mercedes-Benz of Portland!

Great time buying!

by from Portland, Oregon |

This is our 1st 2010 ML350 with 9k miles on it. Great buying experience. Our sales rep Doug was great. I recommend.

Car Service & Repair

by from Longview, WA |

Great service and appreciate the attention paid in meeting my needs and providing a loaner when service cannot be done in one day.

professional service

by from portland, oregon |

This was for two recalls. The appointment times were very convenient, they were ready when I arrived, gave me a good loaner car, were done when promised, all repairs done well and all service personnel were friendly, efficient and competent. Good experience all around.

Excellent service at MBZ of Portland

by from Vancouver Washington |

Very efficient and straight forward. Chris the service advisor was on top of everything and kept me periodically informed of all that was going on. Great operation!

Poor Quality, Poor Service

by from Seattle, WA |

I purchased a 2006 CLK350 in Feb 2014. Dealer maintained since new. This car has the M272, V6 engine. At the time of purchase, I did not know these engines are known for having bad balance shafts (2006 thru 2009, V6 - M272 & V8 - M273 engines are affected). Mine went bad after 6K miles (80K miles on the car). Mercedes of Portland should have checked this car before they sold it to me. Their web site says "...we make every effort to ensure each used Mercedes-Benz we offer is spotless and reliable". Apparently they don't do this & the repairs cost $6000 dollars. I tried to contact Mercedes of Portland to get this fixed but I'm only hearing crickets. This will be the last Benz I buy.

A fine lease experience

by from Whitefish, MT |

After on-line discovery of a desired GLK 250 BlueTec at MBz Portland, I called from Montana to inquire. Jodie Johnson took my early morning call and went efficiently to work. The following day we reached agreement upon a four-year lease and essential paperwork was enroute to me. I traveled to Portland the following week and Jodie delivered me from the train to the dealership. With the help of Jodie & her associates, paperwork & familiarization with the vehicle were completed after little more than an hour at the dealership (and a pleasant, unhurried hour at that) and I was on my way to a luncheon meeting. Throughout the process, both in person and by phone & e-mail, Jodie impressed me with her courtesy, efficiency and thoroughness; her commitment to my satisfaction was evident. We drove-away from Portland in a fine new car with which we are quire pleased. Jodi Johnson is in every way a credit to Mercedes Benz in Portland Hugh Reilly

Highly Recommend This Dealer

by from Portland Oregon |

We were in the market to purchase two new cars. We thoroughly researched all the makes and models available. In the end, we purchased two Mercedes from this dealer. We worked with Bruce Stromenger who we found to be straightforward, extremely knowledgeable and great to work with. Andrew Plummer, the general sales manager, was on-site, accessible and ready to assist with the sales, finance and service of our vehicles. It is a top-notch dealership that delivers outstanding service and fair pricing.

2013 Smart Fortwo Passion Cabriolet

by from portland, or |

Bruce Stromenger sold me a 2013 Smart Fortwo Passion Cabriolet and I couldn't be happier with the car, his service or the dealership as a whole. From start to finish, I did not feel pressured, but rather I felt I was educated and encouraged to ask questions until I felt confident in my decision. Even from first phone contact I was sent a detailed package of information on the Smart car choices as for models and the current leasing/financing options. Bruce also took the time to walk me through the package before I ever stepped foot into the dealership. I went in with the intent of leasing a vehicle and instead decided to purchase it because of the great price, quality service, the safety standards of the smart car and all of the special smart car perks. I never would have committed to buying this a vehicle without being 100% satisfied with the way I was treated. I wouldn't have chosen to go into debt if I didn't believe in the Smart Fortwo, Bruce and the dealership. I got a quality car, quality service/ guidance (note: I do not say salesman) and a quality dealership. I have never been more content or satisfied with a vehicle purchase. Bruce did right by me and I know he will do his best for you too so if you're looking, he's ready to listen and help you make a SMART decision. :) Sincerely, Candace

Great experience

by from Central Point, OR |

Our salesman went above and beyond what I expected. I found my GLK350 on line. Made the call and was in the car the next morning. Kenny met us 1 hour before the store opened and explained the buying process. Within 1 hour after opening we were out of the store with our car.

A dream come true

by from Troutdale, OR |

When I was 5 years old, a friend of my parents bought himself a Mercedes for his 50th birthday. I remember it like it was yesterday. He gave me a ride and I decided that day, that when I turned 50 I would buy myself a Mercedes. Well, it's been 44 of those 45 years and the wait is finally over. We were driving by the Mercedes dealership in Portland and decided to go in and "look around". We met Dale Acelar and it became apparent that my dream was about to come true. Dale is SUPER knowledgeable about all things Mercedes. Not only is he knowledgeable, he is passionate about Mercedes and has a true love for the vehicle. I was very precise on what I wanted and he was awesome, and very patient with me. Always friendly, always ready to find what I wanted. I left the dealership that day ecstatic. After thinking about it overnight, I called Dale to see if I could come look at a different model just to make sure it was really what I wanted. He was so accommodating. "Absolutely. No problem. Whatever you want." was always his answer. So I came back, by myself, and just sat in the car. I touched everything, sat in every seat, played with all the buttons...all by myself. Dale would come to check on me every now and then, but mostly he just let me play...and fall in love. I did buy my car and it is the most beautiful thing I have ever owned. Although everyone at the dealership was super nice and so helpful, I am certain my experience was enhanced because of Dale. He is over the top professional, friendly, and ready to help. I would recommend anyone who is thinking of purchasing a Mercedes to go to the Portland dealership and ask for Dale. Your dream-come-true could be waiting.

Great customer service!

by from Portland, Oregon |

I recently leased a 2014 CLA from Mercedes Benz of Portland. I could not be happier with the service I received while I was there. I was helped by Jeffery Glavin, and he was awesome! My favorite thing about working with him is that I didn't feel any pressure. He was extremely knowledgable and patient while answering my insane amount of questions. He spent a lot of time with me, and really wanted me to end up with a car that I loved. I left with a beautiful car that suits me perfectly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone shopping for a car.