Doherty Ford

New 888-435-6040
Used 866-941-6626
Service 877-739-9750

The Big City Deal With The Small Town Feel

I had a great experience.

by from Lake Oswego |

A nice group. I worked with Steve and Dwight and they really came through for me. I couldn't be happier with my car or the buying process. Thanks you guys!

Recall

by from Beaverton, OR |

My husband took our Grand Marquis in for a recall. He did not like that he had to take it in twice. Once to assess it, then again when the parts came in. That being said, he did like that the servicemen were friendly and helpful. I'm sure it's not their fault, but rather a corporate decision, that the car couldn't be fixed in one visit. Thank you for the good customer service.

Excellent customer service beyond expectations!

by from Hillsboro, OR |

I thought I was going to be a in for a SUPER expensive transmission repair. I took it in to Doherty Ford, which had the best price in town for a diagnostic check. I show up and Gene Sanders has his transmission expert Don Stadelman take it for a drive with me to find out what is wrong. We hop in the van and before we get out of the parking lot, he suspects the problem, pulls back into the service bay, grabs a tool and fixed the whole thing in like 15 minutes! Then...seriously, then he's like, there is NO CHARGE!?!?! What? Ok, I understand helping a guy out or telling me to go home and fix it myself or even set an appointment and get charged the minimum...but NOTHING! Seriously, the guys there are super! I even asked what kind of pizza they like, so I could say thanks, and he's like, "You don't need to buy us a pizza..."

Excellent & Knowledgeable!

by from Hillsboro, OR |

Staff member took our 15-passenger van to Doherty's. After just asking a couple of questions, pinpointed exactly the problem, quick fix with a fuse (that was causing all kinds of turmoil) and did not even charge us for disgnosis nor time...........And good sense of humor besides! They won our business.

great buying experience.

by from Salem, OR |

They were able to get me out of an upside down trade and still stick to the payments I was looking for. It was awesome! Highly recommend them, good people.

Happy New Car Owner

by from Portland, OR |

I used the cars.com app to find my new car at Doherty Ford and couldn't be happier! I will definitely use this app again and return to Doherty Ford!