Alan Webb Nissan

Service 877-438-2019 Service 877-438-2019

Vancouver's Friendliest Dealer

Fantastic service!

by from Vancouver, WA |

Took my vehicle in to get it serviced. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I can tell they did quality work on my vehicle.

Always a pleasure................

by from Portland, OR |

Easy-peasy in and out. Good service, would recommend this facility.

Warranty Repair

by from Amboy, Wa. |

We had our 2015 Altima in for warranty work due to excessive glue used during the assembly of the "Headliner" at the Nissan factory. It was looked very messy and made the colors not match other components of the interior. The dealership did a good job replacing the headliner, but they forgot to wash my car after they were done. There was lingering streaks on the windshield from being removed during the replacement of the headliner. These streaks were inside and out. It would have been nice to get the car back clean.

Great Customer Service for my oil change

by from Battle Ground, WA |

I have to call and schedule my oil change every six months, this time I was able to get through right away on the phone system at Alan Webb Nissan. In the past I have had some trouble with getting through to the service department, but they must have fixed that. The lady checking people in for service is cheerful and very nice, she was busy, but she made eye contact and made me feel recognized.

Service

by from La Center, WA |

All work done in a timely manner. Very Friendly. Nothing Else to say here but happy with the service.

Super buying experience

by from Vancouver, WA |

Our salesman, AJ, was super. Didn't waste our time trying to sell us something more expensive than we were looking to spend. Very nice and personable! Dave in financing was quick and easy to work with and also nice and personable. So far very happy with our pre-owned Nissan. Great buying experience...Would buy from them again.

2008 chey silerado

by from Carson,Washington |

Fast, friendly easy. No pressure to buy this truck. Tony our salesman was great to work with. I would buy another car or truck from here and would recommend this dealership to my friends.

first oil change

by from vancouver,wa |

The problem with the windshield was explained and I didn't expect that the windshield would need replaced, and made me thankful I had purchased the warranty service.

My car buying experience at Allan Webb Nissan

by from Vancouver, Wa. |

It's kind of funny the way my car purchase came about. I made an appointment to test drive on of the Mitsubishi Mirages. After having done so I wished I hadn't. lol But Tony Lockett turned the rather negative vibes I had from the Mirage into positive ones when he introduced me to the Nissan Versa. The color was right and everything just clicked together once I test drove it. The whole experience, as i have already stated, was like pushing the big button at Staples. "That Was Easy". It certainly was easy and didn't hurt a bit. Everyone who worked on the sale, including the wizard of OZ, was great. BTW, OZ is the person I refer to where the sales person goes to get something approved. I had a great time buying the car, and I look forward to many enjoyable hours driving it!!! Thank You All!!

not happy

by from Vancouver |

Once again the ineptitude of this dealership has shpwn through! We purchased a 2015 Nissan and was told the scratches that were in the paint would be taken care of. They were not. Was contacted by the dealership and was told it would be taken care of. Never heard from them again. Now we have found out that our payment was late because we never received any documents from Nissan. Lo and behold Alan Webb nissan sent them the incorrect address. We will never buy a vehicle from this dealership again!!! It has been nothing but a NIGHTMARE!!!!