Vancouver Ford

6801 NE 40th St, Vancouver, WA 98661

friendly people

by from vancouver wa |

I have a new ford fx4 2014 didn't buy it from Vancouver ford but took it there for some info I wanted the service dept was so friendly had help me on getting the day lightrunning working and answers some more questions I walked to the sales floor asking a saleman questions as this is my first ford he was so friendly and explained things I really like talking to paul in the body shop knows his stuff I am getting some detailing work done and Paul showed he really care as to what i was after I will now make this ford company the one that will service my truck

great service and very helpful!

by from vancouver WA |

i have recently been looking for a new truck, i was helped my matthew townsend and this guy really went above and beyond to give me the best information/deal as possible. probably the best experience ive had a dealership. strongly recommend you ask for this guy if you are looking to get a new ford!

Excellent purchase experience

by from Vancouver, Wa. |

I purchased a new F -150 from Roger Ranne and Keith Dubay. The experience was great. I would highly recommend Vancouver Ford to anyone in the process of replacing their vehicle to check them out. I love my new truck! They even serve up a great BBQ for all customers and employee's every Friday!

Ford family!

by from Ketchikan, AK |

Thanks Steve B. for all the work you did for us. You always go out of your way to help us find what ever vehicle we are looking for and we really appreciate all your work. You have become a great friend and really make our experience with the Ford family fantastic with no worries! Keep up the good work!

Vancouver Ford Rocks!

by from Vancouver, wa |

Excellent service the minute I drove up onto the lot! The sales guy Roger was outstanding, no pressure, sold me the exact car I wanted from the vancouver ford website I researched the night before, Brian who worked the deal took the time to gather all the info and went to bat for us, just to let you know we showed up less than an hour before closing and drove off the lot in our new mustang! Thanks to Jason as well getting the deal worked out! I can't say enough about the Vancouver ford team! It's my 7th ford and 3rd car from this dealership.

Gabe was a great honest salesman!

by from Battle Ground, WA |

I was looking for a new reliable car that met my needs. Gabe was very helpful in pointing out all the features without any pressure for me be buy right now. I was able to go home and consider the purchase.

¿¿Buying a new truck!!!!¿¿

by from Woodland, WA |

Brian was great! Came in on his day off to get my husband and I taken care of!!!

Buying a new truck

by from Vancouver Wa. |

Got right toi the deal didn't drag me out for hours......

Great service from Gabe and Tony!!

by from Vancouver wa |

Bought a great car for great deal. Gabe was extremely helpful and really listened to my wants and needs.

Vancouver Ford is GREAT!

by from Vancouver, WA |

Gabe and Tony allowed me to get a great vehicle at a great price when I walked in. Immediately got assistance, had gone through the inventory list and found what I wanted, they immediately went to work and I had my Ford! All services are the best and it is actually astonishing how good things are these days as in years past it was more laborious! Please allow me to extend my great wishes to all at Vancouver Ford as I will be using every section in the days ahead! Regards! Donald