Draper Chevrolet Toyota

4200 Bay Road, Saginaw, MI 48603

New 888-292-1340
Used 877-301-2479
Service 866-991-8502

Get YOUR Draper Deal Today!

Used Jeep bought

by from Garden City,MI |

What wonderful service! Draper sent me a driver to come pick up my car. This may sound normal however, I live 2 hours away from the dealership. Leslie and Jeff were awesome. Made me felt like they wanted my business and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to show me they did. Felt like the red carpet was rolled out for me. HIGHLY recommend buying a car from them.

March 27, 2014

David, thank you for sharing your positive experience. We try to make servicing your vehicle as easy as possible since it can be a stressful situation.

Totally above our expectations!

by from Mt. Pleasant, MI |

We hate buying cars. We hate going to dealerships, being attacked by salespeople, and forced into high-pressure sales situations. Draper Toyota did absolutely everything right by us and their staff and customer service took all the anxiety and stress out of buying our new Prius. We went to Draper on Black Friday simply to test drive a few models. We live about an hour away and were simply on a "fact finding" mission. After a few drives and excellent customer service from our sales rep Justin, we were ready to buy. The whole team made the process easy, inviting, and welcoming without any of the stress, anxiety, or stereotypical sleazy behaviors associated with car salesmen. We are so pleased with our car and with Draper Toyota.

December 5, 2014

We are so glad that you were able to come to us and have a stress-free experience. We understand how daunting buying a new car can be so we always try to make it as easy as possible on our customers. Thank you for your business and let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Unhappy with Service and Repair

by from saginaw, mi |

I bought my Toyota Yaris here and was happy with the sales team. I have had my car serviced at the oil and lube center and was very happy with the service I received there. However, I am very unhappy with the Toyota Service Dept. I have tried numerous times to have my car serviced there but always get the same response "I have no appoinments until...." I then call Labadie in Bay City and they have never had a problem giving me an appointment walk-in or scheduled. Had I known this was the case I would have purchased my Toyota in Bay City.

October 19, 2014

Our apologies, we are fully aware of the situation, that is the sole reason we are currently expanding and doubling our service department capacity and adding personnel. If all goes as planned, the expansion is due to be completed the first part of November.

update from my first review

by from Tucson AZ |

since my first review i wrote they have repainted the parts where the paint was peeling.

I wouldn't recomend there body shop

by from mt morris michigan |

I took my 2001 4 runner into there body shop for repair when i got it back the paint didnt match 2 months later the paint is peeling off i have notified them several times they have refused to honor there warranty. to add to things the didnt even put the plastic guard on under the front bumper. i wouldn't recomend them to anybody

March 28, 2014

Management Note: This customer was contacted to address his issues and a resolution was agreed upon by both parties. We always try to give our customers a pleasant experience and encourage direct communication with a manager for any work that you feel is unsatisfactory.

Quick Lube

by from Saginaw, MI |

Just took my 2010 GMC Terrain for an oil change. Fantastic service!!!!! Won't go any where else from now on. Thank you Draper Auto!

March 28, 2014

Kim, thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your loyalty.

Horrible service

by from Midland, MI |

Salesperson used profanity several times during a 10 minute conversation. Very unprofessional

Chevy 2500HD

by from Reed city, Mi |

Where very nice and helpfull and willing to work with me on a price, friendly and efficient in the process of the purchase and the personel doing that part was very nice and not pushy, and the same with the sales man.Did take care of most of issues asked to taked care of.

Great service experience

by from Northern Michigan |

Took our 2010 Toyota Prius to Draper for its 30K scheduled maintenance. Bought the car from Draper but this was first service visit since I live 150 miles away. Dealer accomodated my appointment request even though request was for the next morning. Upon arrival they began work right away and I was headed back home an hour and a half later. Staff was cordial and efficient. Did only work that was needed, (e.g., air filter blown out at no charge) Cost was reasonable and was less than what was quoted at time appointment was made. Best dealer service experience I've had in a long time. Head and shoulders above our local Toyota dealer.

Great Sales Staff

by from Saginaw, MI |

Scott went out of his way in helping me purchase a new vehicle. Everything went smooth and efficiently. Excellent, clean facility, great customer service.

Great Sales Staff