Kolar Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

4770 W Arrowhead Rd, Hermantown, MN 55811

Friendly staff and nice environment.

by from Grand Rapids, Mn |

When you are aware of a purchase being made, try to get as much info as possible prior such as credit ratings to speed up the process

Review of Kolar Service

by from Duluth, Minnesota |

Your representatives were courteous, helpful and prompt. It is always pleasant having my work done in Kolar's service department. The lounge area is really nice.

Routine maintenance.

by from Duluth, MN |

Even though the computers were malfunctioning that morning, everyone was upbeat and working very hard to expedite the customers needs. The shuttle driver was very friendly, and I felt very safe with my ride to and from the dealership to pick up my vehicle. Thank you.

Review

by from Duluth, MN |

Excellent group of employees at Kolar, from the salesman to the parts and service departments to the finance department. All highly skilled and very friendly. Employees are what make a great company. At Kolar, you have assembled a great team.

Kolar GM

by from Superior, WI |

My Salesman Jerry L is understanding as to what my needs are in a vehicle

Good Experience

by from Duluth, MN |

Very helpful staff. I dread car shopping and playing the game of "let me go check with my manager" and "I can't afford to feed my kids if I sell it to you for that price." No games at Kolar. I felt like I got a fair deal with little haggling. Salesman asked what we were looking for and showed us that vehicle. We were not pressured into another type of vehicle or upgraded package. I've been to other places where salespeople tell me what I "need" instead of helping me find what I want. Would recommend.

Kolar.... A Team that make you feel Special!

by from Cloquet, MN |

Been buying new vehicles just about every two years and this time was an even more pleasant experience. Kolar continues to evolve and think more about the buyer than the vehicle.

MY Chevrolet Experience

by from Superior,WI |

From the moment that I got there every body was up beat & ready to help to get me in my new Chevrolet.Sales person, financial mgr & Gen mgr what a great team you guy`s have at Kolar Chevrolet. Had ordered running boards for my truck the service Dept got me in & took care of the installation was amazed at how fast they took care of me .I will be telling everybody about your friendly staff & excellent service your`s truly Jerry W Ingalls

Beautiful Dealership

by from Breezy Point, MN |

I want to let your know that Rick Wallin went over & above the service he gave us. I love my new Colorado Truck & everything on it. Rick was patient with me & knew that I wanted what I wanted & found it. I never drove the Truck until I purchased it. That is how much I trusted Rick with what I wanted. I am very happy! Everyone there was very wonderful. Patti Soderholm worked very hard to get me the best financing possible. I Thank her for that!

Buying a new 2015 truck

by from Grand Rapids, Minnesota |

KOLAR Chevrolet is an excellent GM Dealership. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend KOLAR Chevy to anyone who wants to purchase a new or used car. Danny & Linda