Chipman & Taylor Chevrolet

(2.3) 5.0 3 Reviews

250 Southeast Bishop Boulevard, Pullman, WA 99163

Best Service Ever!

by from Pullmam, WA |

Thank you so much, Rahmad, for all your help! You went above and beyond for me and everyone I know will be advised to come to you for their next vehicle purchase! You ROCK!! Thank you, Dan for making the paperwork so painless! I appreciate your sincere honesty! Chipman Taylor is my new and permanent favorite dealership!

horrible buying experience

by from pullman |

Don't hear back for extended periods of time when trying to make a car deal and horrible trade in values

Terrible service, stranded for days no vehicle

by from Pullman, WA |

I have had a Chevrolet since I could drive and have never experienced such complications with a dealership. I purchased the vehicle in western Washington and moved to pullman for school. I am away from my family and new to the area, so having my car (new Cruze) be able to be serviced in Pullman seemed like a relief. I called upon my extended warrenty because my car kept not starting and would indicate the battery was the issue. I had two gentlemen come out and perform battery tests on the vehicle and everything checked out. I called the dealership in order to make an appointment because I kept getting stranded (being a young woman this is not ideal) and had a commute for work. I couldn't get a car, couldn't get seen for a week and was practically left helpless on the other end of the line. It makes me want to just make trips home to be serviced by my regular dealership because I have never felt so helpless. If you need a car or quick service don't even bother. It'd be easier and quicker (if your car can make it) to drive to spokane.

Chipman & Taylor Chevrolet responded to this review

December 9, 2014

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. While our goal is to help with repairs in a timely manner, there are times we are scheduled out close to a week. We do apologize for that when it happens. I understand we were able to work with you to arrainge transportation as well as getting your car towed here Saturday. We will keep you informed as the repair process proceeds.