Luther Family Ford

3302 36th St S, Fargo, ND 58104

2nd Car Purchase...of many more to come!!

by from Bismarck, ND |

We just purchased a new F150 from Magnus. This is our second vehicle that we have purchased from Luther and it will not be the last! Love the service, love the atmosphere, love the selection, and the people are the best part of the experience! I try to time my routine service (oil change, tires....) so that I can have them done by Luther service department. It is well worth the trip! Keep it up guys!

Great Buying Experience

by from Moorhead, MN |

We had a great buying experience with Ben Meyer and the team at Luther Family Ford. Always had a vehicle warmed up when we wanted to test drive. They also provided us with options of what to look at. Overall, we got a great used vehicle, service, and financing to get the auto we wanted.

Excellent . Tony is top notch

by from FGO , ND |

Called to look at a vehicle , it was warm and ready for a test drive when we arrived , Thank You Tony , also looked at a few trucks , with great service . Ended up buying 2 , all customer service and buying process went as smooth as could be expected, great job gentlemen. Can't say enough about the professionalism. "TOP NOTCH"

new truck

by from Fargo north dakota |

The service was great as were the cookies. Took a little longer then the time before I had gotten a truck there but still satisfied. The truck is excellent and was everything I was lpoking for. They were nice and always ready to help.

Tony top dog

by from FGO ,ND |

Great day, very easy , quick , these guys know what they are doing from selling a top product to financing it.

Bad recomendation on repairs

by from Fargo, ND |

I took my truck to get the rear axle looked at it was making noise. They called and said the bearings needed to be replaced for $1400 and that they suggested replacing ring and pinion gears as well which would be another $700. I told them I planned on trading in 3-4 months and they suggested just replacing the bearings, so I went that route. I got a call from Steve said my truck was done and it sounded great so I paid the $1400 and as I drove home as I drove down the road I still heard the sound that I wanted fixed. I went back the next day and they put the blame on me for not replacing the ring and pinion gear and if I wanted them replaced it would cost me another $1400 because of all the labor involved. They did not tell me if I did not get the gears replaced that the sound would still be present and they were basically not willing to help me.

Great Experiance

by from Fargo ND |

Went to look at a pre-owened F150 and Alex B assisted me and helped to answear qestions that I had. He made the buying process easy and no pressure. Went through the vehicle to explain the features and differences to ease my mind. The finance dept was very exeptional to find me the best rate and terms even better than my own bank could do. Thank you.

Great people...Great service...Top notch!

by from Fargo, ND |

This was my first experience with Luther Family Ford and was an overall great experience compared to some other dealerships I've dealt with. Great Salesman...salesman even came in on his day off to finalize my purchase because of my schedule.

Awesome service!

by from Moorhead MN |

I had an astro start put in my vehicle. The service I received was amazing!

new car

by from Fargo ND |

This was our 4th vehicle bought at family ford and always have had Tony as a salesman. He has always made it very easy and answered all questions for us. The staff is always friendly and willing to make sure your needs are taken care. We do all business with family ford from new cars, used and all maintenance on vehicles always feel welcome and know the job is getting done right with no worries.