Luther Family Ford

3302 36th Street, Sw, Fargo, ND 58104

Great service

by from Fargo, ND |

My wife and I just leased a 2015 Explorer and the process counldn't have been easier. The salesman, Troy, and the finance department, Jeremey, were great and made our buying experience very enjoyable. Thanks Guys

Perfect.......

by from Fergus Falls, Mn. |

A 2014 Ford Focus was what we came for and its what we left with. Our Salesman Andy Klawitter was outstanding, very helpful. When we got to the dealership our car was waiting for us, clean and ready to go. Financing was a snap with Shari Lenoue handling the paperwork, what a gal. We look forward to dealing with this dealership and Andy and Shari again.

Purchasing our 2015 Ford Explorer

by from Fargo N. Dak. |

Ben Meyer was very helpful in his knowledge of the vehicle answered all our questions . Showed us the different functions and told to stop by or call if any problems or any other questions came up.Very satisfied with this whole experience Jack and Joanne Selzler!

New car review

by from Fargo, ND |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Escape. The staff at Luther Ford were great to work with, knowledgeable , personable and professional. They all were able to answer questions before and after the purchase. We were educated in all the interior and exterior amenities which was very beneficial.

Great sales staff and dealership

by from Killdeer,ND |

Ben Meyer, Sales Associated is amazing!!! Very professional from the beginning of the sale to the end of the sale. Luther Family Ford is a dealership that has put the customer first. And reading other reviews it shows. Great job Ben and Luther Family Ford.

service

by from Fargo N.D. |

My truck needed some work done on the powersteering pump this happen on a Thursday I was told the next appt. would be the following wed. I needed my truck that weeken to take my three year old grandaughter fishing. I was told to bring it in and they would put it on a waiting list if someone cancled.Friday morning I got a call from the sevice dept. saying the were able to get it fixed.This made me very happy,but most of all my grandaughter who had a lot of fun on grandpas boat that weeken.Thank you Luther family ford.

Escape service

by from fargo nd |

purchase made about 10 days ago and all involved provided excellent service

New vehicle purchases GREAT

by from Fargo, North Dakota |

In the last 5 years between me and my Daughter we have purchased 5 vehicles 3 F150's and 2 cars and every time the experience has been great. Tony Mosey was are Sales Rep. Very personable, knew all the details about the vehicles. Each and everyone was a pleasant experience. We felt that he truly cared about us. Jeremy Boniface was also extremely helpful in the financing process also. Overall a great crew and facility couldn't be happier. Ron Rheault

GREAT service....coffee a plus!

by from Barnesville, MN 565614 |

I was in for a recall on my 2014 Escape on Thursday, July 31st, From start to finish I was VERY pleased....the staff I worked with were welcoming and efficient. They make me feel at home every time I visit....LOVE the staff. Missed my favorite salesman, Magnus as he was on vacation, but had the chance to say hi to Shari LeNoue in finance...She's terrific! Thanks to all!

Excellent

by from Fargo, ND |

I have now purchased my last 3 vehicles at Luther Family Ford and brought a friend in last year to get his pickup there as well. Their customer service is excellent and they stand behind their products. If you're looking for a vehicle, start here!