Luther Family Ford

3302 36th St S, Fargo, ND 58104

Five star experience from start to finish

by from Harwood, ND |

Tony met us in the lot, brought a 2016 Escape around for a test drive and about an hour later, we were driving away in our new vehicle. Five star experience from start to finish.

2015 Expedition EL

by from Fargo, ND |

I have about 12 - 13 years of experience dealing with Luther Family Ford in Fargo, ND. They have an amazing team that helps you out the best they can. I recently bought a 2015 Expedition EL and could not be happier with the process and people that helped along the way. They answered all my questions, showed me the new technology in my vehicle, and were easy to work with. I will be back in the future and I will recommend them to friends, etc.

I bought a new F-150 Pick-up

by from Fargo,ND |

Everything went smoothly---very easy process.Beret was a great salesmen absolutely no pressure and what a great deal.THANKS

2016 Explorer

by from Fargo, ND |

Bought new Explorer from Luther Family Ford because we know of the excellent Service Department they have. Buying process was easy and painless. All Questions answered and vehicle was very clean. Totally Satisfied.

The Best as Always

by from Fargo, ND |

The people at Luther Family Ford are by far the best in the F/M area, why take your car anywhere else.

Have had very good experiences with Luther Ford

by from Fargo, ND |

Finally traded in my old 01 super crew. It was an excellent vehicle thru the days. But it was time to move on. So off to see my friend Roger Holland at Luther Ford I went. Found a nice 14 expedition. Did the deal wham bam, and off I went. After a few cookies that is. Roger makes it easy to purchase a vehicle as this is our 3rd one from him. My wife and I have purchased an Edge and in 14 ordered a Mustang convertible GT. Thanks Roger, again.

They stand behind their sales

by from Fargo ND |

I would recommend Luther Ford to anyone that wants a great experience. The staff is knowledgeable and very aware of how to treat their clients with respect. The process of buying a car was filled with lots of detail that made sure we knew about all of our options...It was not the first time that we purchased at Luther and it will not be our last. Lonnie and Mary

Good Service

by from Moorhead, MN |

Had some issues with my car. Took it in and they informed me it would be about an hour and a half when they'd be able to look at it. They found out it was the battery that was causing my issues. They then asked if I wanted it replaced that same day or if I would want to take it someplace else. I had them replace the battery that day. Very satisfied with the service. About a week later a stopped by to have my tire pressure checked. My warning light came on due to the bitter cold weather. I had my 2 children in the car with me. Luther Family Ford had me pull into their garage and checked all four tires for me so I wouldn't have to take the children out of the car.

Great Service as always!

by from Fargo, ND |

Thanks to Terry,Brian, Josh and the staff in the service department! They are always available for questions and always do their best to fit us in when we are on a tight schedule. We appreciate the honesty and quality of service. The cookies, cookies and coffee are always on too...makes the kids happy!

Had a good experience at Luther family ford.

by from Fargo n.d. |

Salesman baret ryland was very helpful. The car I purchased was what I was looking for.