Muscatell Subaru

2809 Highway 10 E, Moorhead, MN 56560

New 888-800-1349
Used 877-767-1809
Service 888-509-8154

At Muscatell Subaru we strive to achieve one goal, customer satisfaction!!

I love working with Muscatell Subaru.

by from Fargo, ND |

I love working with Muscatell Subaru in Moorhead. I am always treated like a special guest. They have never forgotten my name and are always honest and personable. I would absolutely recommend you purchase a new or used car from them and/or have your vehicle serviced through them. You couldn't find a nicer group.

May 22, 2013

Thanks for the kind words

Need to change their ad

by from North Dakota |

Ad for financing says if you have a job your approved, applied and never got a return call from them all communication intiated by me and was told they would call one way or the other in other words don't call us we'll call you. well never heard from again. what a waste of time and hit for credit inquiry

May 23, 2013

I am sorry to hear you had issues with our finance department. Our team tries to contact every customer. Sometimes information in our system is incorrect and we are unable to get back in touch with customers. Please feel free to Reach out with any questions Matt Halseth (888)701-1392

Great experience!

by from Fargo, ND |

Greg made it such an easy process. I let him know what I was looking for and what I wanted to spend---and he made it happen! So easy! And I love my new Outback!!!!!

May 23, 2013

Thanks for becoming a Muscatell Customer.

Completely Satisfied

by from West Fargo, ND |

I had such a great experience buying my first Subaru that I came back for more and was not disappointed. Muscatell sells fantastic cars and backs them up with friendly sales, quick and quality service, and an all-around positive atmosphere. I tell everyone - I love my 2011 Subaru Legacy!

Thanks Andrea hope you love your New Subaru

New Car Purchase

by from Omaha NE |

We were extremely pleased with our buying experience. Starting with an out of state inquiry on an inbound Subaru vehicle to the actual vehicle delivery 3 days later, Muscatell in general and Matt Thompson in particular made the entire process as easy as can be. In addition, they honored every verbal promise without exception. We have a son living in the Moorhead area and would steer him to Muscatell when he's ready to change cars.

Thanks for being a loyal Muscatell Customer

No Bull

by from Barnesville, MN |

We bought our second (new) Subarun Forester over the 2011 Holiday Season. The salesmen were friendly, not high pressured, and knowledgeable. Service and maintenance have been a breeze. We look forward to working with them in the future.

May 23, 2013

Thanks and enjoy your new Forester

Great People

by from Moorhead, MN |

The people at Muscatell Subaru are great to deal with. They are friendly and kind, they are willing to work with you. The service department is great to work with. They are efficient and get everything done in a timely manner. If I was to have one complaint it is the service shop is usually so busy you can't just walk in and get your oil changed. You need to make an appointment.

May 23, 2013

Thanks for your kind words. We have improved our quick lube and now are able to take walk in customers. Thanks for your business

Great car!

by from Fargo,nd |

Overall the car is awesome, as it is a Subaru. However it needed some body work, which I appreciated very much that they were able to do. The scratches that were there got fixed, however the body shop created a few more scuffs and scratches on the front and rear bumper that were not there when I bought the car. I was very impressed with the scratch removal, just wish buffing on the rest of the car was done a little better and more careful.

Thanks for the Truth. Hope you are enjoying your vehicle

Extremely Happy!

by from Bismarck, ND |

The Muscatell Auto Group has a fanatstic building in Moorhead! I loved the hospitality and care that they give to their customers. Colt Muscatell is a fantastic salesman to work with, always listening to my wants and needs for an automobile. I have looked to purchase vehicles in other locations and have never been fully happy with any other sales person that i've attempted to work with in the past.

January 14, 2013

I am glad you like our new addition, now that it is done and usable. It has made room to allow a service drive for our customers, quick lube and alignment services, it also has made our customer lounge bigger and better with more accommodations. I will be sure to let Colt know of your satisfaction. Thanks for your business.

First class

by from west fargo |

We bought a used vehicle and i was very impressed with the service and they gave me what i wanted on my trade in. Thank you Wes Darling you are an amazing sales consultant

January 14, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. I will be sure to pass this along to Wes. If you have any questions feel free to contact us @ Muscatell's.

Outback Subaru

by from Fargo |

We purchased our first Subaru from Muscatell in Moorhead. You can't go wrong with Subaru. Thanks to the Sales Rep (Greg Mickelson) for pointing us in the direction of a Subaru. We will definitely go back in the future.

January 14, 2013

Thanks for your business. I am glad Greg pointed you toward the Subaru vehicles. If you have any questions feel free to contact Greg or anyone @ Muscatell's.