Corwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

301 38th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

New 877-373-5162
Used 888-429-8330
Service 888-801-2394

At Corwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe you should be as hassle free during the car shopping process!!

Corwin

by from Nowhere Minnesota |

I never made it out to Fargo---made a purchase in the metro area today. People called and updated me on inventory and price changes and were very cordial and polite . On that I was impressed. May check them some time in the future

local family man

by from menahga, mn |

Great salesman. Very helpful. The facility was under construction so it was loud and crowded and it hieghtend the stress level above what it should have been. Only down side about my purchase of my 34 thousand dollar truck was their policy about not filling the gas tank before you take your vehicle home .

FIRST NEW TRUCK

by from FARGO, ND |

Bought my first new vehicle from Derek Bakkila. Was shown alot of respect and was very helpful in finding the truck i wanted/needed. He was very patient and not pushy in finding my new truck Because of the great customer service he showed my cousin and uncle came to him for there dodge trucks also. Will definitely be a repeat customer when the time comes for another vehicle. I will recommend Derek Bakkila to all my friends

First new car

by from Fergus Falls, MN |

We had just had an addition to the family and needed something to fit three kids comfortably. We talked to Doug Mithun and after a short conversation he had us looking at a van. He said we would love the room the stow n go offered. We test drove a used town and country first and then a new one. Doug showed us what the new van offered compared to the used. We were impressed by the overall knowledge he had of what he was selling. We had never bought a brand new vehicle before so we wanted to know if it was even feasible. After a short time in his office (without kids complaining thanks to kids room) he was able to give us a number and we loved it. If not for Doug's unforceful demeanor and caring report we might not have bought the van the first place we looked.

very helpful and caring salesman

by from rural small town Minnesota |

We looked at a used pickup at this dealership, but found that the passenger seat was defective. The dealership did not want to fix it, but the salesman, Larry Ullrich, went to bat for us and, at some personal sacrifice, got the seat mechanism replaced. There was still a problem with the seat after we had bought the pickup, and he saw to it that the problem was eliminated to our satisfaction at no additional cost to us.

Bought a new jeep grand Cherokee overland

by from Fargo, ND |

I bought a new 2014 vehicle and had the best experience at Corwin that I have ever had buying a vehicle. Mark Pas is a kind, non pushy, honest, and caring salesman. I also worked with Dawn doing paperwork. She is just a dream to work with! I will buy from Corwin again and highly recommend Corwin to anyone!!!!!

Great Sales Staff

by from East Central, MN |

Seriously, great sales staff...used car sales was an excellent group to work with. Service Department...slow...needed to fix a sensor in the truck I purchased before I could take it off the lot to go home...took about 4 hrs...sales mgmt was terrible, I live 4 hrs. away from their location, was planning on making a trip on a Friday, was talking to salesperson on Wednesday, when he approached the sales mgr. the mgr advised him that the truck I was interested in was going to auction on Thursday...but I could have them hold the vehicle for $1000-$1500 down non-refundable...no way...come to find out the vehicle didn't sell at auction, I was actually called that evening by the sales staff and told that it didn't sell, then I received the e-mail from their internet informations peopls saying it was sold, I decided to look again to find that the vehicle didn't sell and on top of it the price was lowered $1900, hmm, now if I didn't call or look more into that I wouldn't have known otherwise. It seemed like some shady tactics by their managerial staff...however they have a network support staff I.T. people that field the incoming info requests for websites like cars.com, they are horribly pesty and actually convey the wrong information on more than one occassion. Look I'd recommend this dealership and only to the salesperson I worked with, be leary of their managerial sales staff not very trustworthy. Actually, if it wasn't for the salesperson, I would not have bothered. They should be worshipping the ground TOM WARGA (sales & leasing) walks on...that man made up for the lack of Managerial Quality, and Parts Dept. Foul-ups. That man got you a sale CORWIN. The Financing People were also fantastic and should be commended as well. Like I said, Tom Warga (people like him) and the financing dept. made the deal work. Parts made the mistake in giving the service dept. the wrong part so that's how the foul up happened there but they do have great service staff. They would be the only reason why I'd recommend this dealer to a friend. Sorry, did this quickly hope this helps would-be buyers.