Corwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

301 38th St S, Fargo, ND 58103

New 877-373-5162 New877-373-5162
Used 888-429-8330 Used888-429-8330
Service 888-801-2394 Service 888-801-2394

At Corwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe you should be as hassle free during the car shopping process!!

Friendly staff, Provides transportation around tow

by from Hewitt. ,mn |

We had our caravan worked on 04/2015 It needed a head gasket replaced, it was still in warranty. It didn't cost us a cent. I needed a vehicle to get home, because my wife and I didn't have our meds along so they let us use a vehicle to get to our central Minn residence. We didn't need to get it back right away which was nice. We have our oil changed here. Sales staff is friendly. We have purschased 3 new caravans and car in the past years. And most likely buy another vehicle in the near future

good experience

by from Prescott, Wi |

Purchased a 2015 Charger. Overall good experience. Never stepped foot in the dealership. They delivered it to me two states away. Much appreciated.

service

by from Fargo, ND |

I have bought more than 8 vehicles from Corwin. Just about everything except service is very good. Sales are excellent. If you buy your car there and take it somewhere else for service you should be happy. If you need Corwin to do service work including changing your oil, save some time, money and anguish, hit yourself on the head and take your car to taco bell. They have been promising to fix their service problems for over 20 years and it appears its beyond their grasp. The service department is so far beyond bad that customer experiences should be shown in comic book form. Unbelievable

My initial Sales-person handed me off to another

by from Hazen, ND |

After numerous conversations my original contact Sales-person, Chuck, turned me over to Chris. The car Chuck & I had thought would work for me, didn't. Chris, to his credit, stepped-up and helped me to find a more suitable car. The process was very long, too long. I honestly think it was too long for everyone involved, not just Chris, and my self. Early in the process, before I even looked at the car I thought I was going to trade for, I was approached by an Insurance Sales-person. I told them I was very happy with my current carrier, but they persisted, until I flat-out got rude with them. I realize he was only doing as instructed, but I felt it was an unwanted imposition. I wasn't there to seek an Insurance policy. I wish I felt I could just stop the deal, and go home. But, they had the Title to the car I was trading-in, and they had the number of my Debit card I'd used for my "hold" on the original car I was coming to trade for. I bought a car, but at this point, I wish I hadn't. Not the fault of Chris, but the rest of the Staff who were left to handle an awkward situation.

awful experience

by from Aberdeen, SD |

Salesperson was rude in texts, actually used swear words in text to us! What kind of professional does that? Hmmm. Tried to cover up rudeness with smiley faces and such. It was like dealing with a five year old. We didn't buy there and never will. We were appalled by the behavior they showed us. Then they did the old, "I am not available but the sales manager will help you" tactic. Just not a good experience at all. Beware of who you work with.

Corwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

July 14, 2015

Thank you for your review! We at Corwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram are very sorry that you feel you had a poor buying experience. Our sales manager would appreciate an opportunity to speak with about your experience. Could you call us, at your convenience, at 877-373-5162. Thank you in advance and again we apologize for your experience.

AWFUL AWFUL

by from FARGO ND |

EMPLOYEE PRICING WHAT A LIE!! ADVERTISING IS MISLEADING AND THEY ARE A JOKE HOURS TO EVEN DO ANYTHING! I WILL GO TO NELSON OR DAKOTA CHRYSLER TO HAVE A GOOD LOW PRESSURE EXPERIENCE WHERE THEY DONT LIE ABOUT PRICING!

Corwin

by from Nowhere Minnesota |

I never made it out to Fargo---made a purchase in the metro area today. People called and updated me on inventory and price changes and were very cordial and polite . On that I was impressed. May check them some time in the future

local family man

by from menahga, mn |

Great salesman. Very helpful. The facility was under construction so it was loud and crowded and it hieghtend the stress level above what it should have been. Only down side about my purchase of my 34 thousand dollar truck was their policy about not filling the gas tank before you take your vehicle home .

FIRST NEW TRUCK

by from FARGO, ND |

Bought my first new vehicle from Derek Bakkila. Was shown alot of respect and was very helpful in finding the truck i wanted/needed. He was very patient and not pushy in finding my new truck Because of the great customer service he showed my cousin and uncle came to him for there dodge trucks also. Will definitely be a repeat customer when the time comes for another vehicle. I will recommend Derek Bakkila to all my friends

First new car

by from Fergus Falls, MN |

We had just had an addition to the family and needed something to fit three kids comfortably. We talked to Doug Mithun and after a short conversation he had us looking at a van. He said we would love the room the stow n go offered. We test drove a used town and country first and then a new one. Doug showed us what the new van offered compared to the used. We were impressed by the overall knowledge he had of what he was selling. We had never bought a brand new vehicle before so we wanted to know if it was even feasible. After a short time in his office (without kids complaining thanks to kids room) he was able to give us a number and we loved it. If not for Doug's unforceful demeanor and caring report we might not have bought the van the first place we looked.