Muscatell Burns Ford

Highway 10 Box 39, Hawley, MN 56549

New 888-902-7908
Used 888-815-0382
Service 866-913-9630

Muscatell Burns Ford..........we will save you money!!

Good job

by from west fargo nd |

Matt did his utmost to help me. I am very satisfied.

June 18, 2012

Richard Thanks for Joining Muscatell Family. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to call me anytime. My direct toll free is (888)701-1392 or email me @ Mhalseth@muscatell.com Thanks, Matt Halseth Digital Marketing Director

Snakes!

by from Fargo, ND |

They sold me a new truck that had paint work done to it and would not take the vehicle back eventhough the paper work had not yet been filed. They told me the paper work had been filed and that's why they would not take back the truck. The sales manager straight up lied to me. Just your stereotypical car salesman. Small town dealer for sure.

July 9, 2012

Ronny this is the first I have heard about the problem. Please call me toll free @ 888-701-1392. I would like to find out what transpired. Thanks for your response and I hope to help.

Unparalleled and exceptionally great experience...

by from Bagley, MN |

I recently totalled out my vehicle from hitting a deer. I am a very busy professional and was dreading the time and effort it would take to find a replacement vehicle. Jason(GM in Hawley) and the rest of his crew went completely above and beyond(several times over) to make me educated, informed, comfortable, AND excited with my final decision. Simply unparalleled customer service, and I love my new vehicle! If you are looking for a great experience, these are your folks to deal with! :)

September 19, 2012

Thanks for doing business with us. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Please feel free to call us if we can be of service to you.

Service

by from Fosston, MN |

Customer service when I bought the vehicle was excellent, they took care of some things with the vehicle before I got there. I brought the vehicle back a couple weeks later to have a few things looked at and customer service was great at that time as well.

January 24, 2012

Thanks Tracy!! It was a pleasure doing business with you!