Five Star Dealerships

711 E Wishkah St, Aberdeen, WA 98520

New 888-481-4511
Used 888-476-3117
Service 888-297-5894

Ford Lincoln Dodge Chrysler Jeep and RAM serving Olympia, Centralia, Chehalis, and Aberdeen, Washington

Wonderful new car transaction

by from Hoquiam, WA |

I recently purchased a vehicle (2015 GC Limited) through Five Star and the transaction could not have been smoother. I initially made contact with the dealership through their website. Paul Wood responded almost immediately and was my main contact throughout the transaction. I found him to be knowledgeable, responsive (he even got back to me on his day off), and with a laid back demeanor (in a good way...friendly with good listening skills). There was no pressure to buy or upgrade, just an objective presentation of features, options, and related pricing. I feel that Paul's priority was more about finding a solution to my needs & wants and less about adding extra costs into the deal. For the deal itself, I did not have a pre-approval, but had a good idea of the vehicle I wanted. I had researched pricing online and had a fair offer in mind. For my trade, I actually received more value than I was expecting. Once we arrived at a final price, fully broken down and thoroughly explained, they started to work on financing. Five Star uses a financing tool to search for multiple loan products across multiple lenders. Although my bank declined to pre-approve me, the dealer had no problem finding an approval with good rates from three lenders in a matter of minutes. It was a fast and efficient process start to finish. The entire time I was there, I felt like I was the center of focus and valued as a customer. Although Paul was my main sales contact, I got the same impression from the sales manager, the finance manager, and the service manager. It was a consistently positive experience. As a Grays Harbor resident, I'm glad I decided to stay local and purchase within the community. The advertised prices at other dealerships can be misleading (for example, including every possible discount and rebate, despite their *actual* applicability), but Five Star doesn't play these games to trick customers into coming in. If you're looking for a low pressure transaction, do yourself a favor and consider Five Star. If they don't have exactly what you want on the lot, ask them about dealer trades - in chatting with them, a fair amount of their business involves obtaining inventory from other dealers. I didn't realize this was a common thing and was resigned to shopping in Seattle until the Jeep with exactly the features I wanted showed up in their inventory. The bottom line: I would not hesitate to recommend Five Star to my friends and family.

Interesting repair philosophy

by from Olympia, WA |

Interestingly, this dealership does not replace tires on its used vehicles, the tires on the truck we looked at and test drove were almost done and had low tire pressure. The exhaust system was leaking and corroded.

Terrible......Would never go there again

by from Aberdeen, Wa |

This dealership is terrible. It was the worst experience I have ever had. They lie about their warranty. They will not really pay half of the cost of repairs. Instead they just tell you there is nothing wrong with it and your mechanic is wrong. They did a terrible job detailing the vehicle. They are rude and pushy. The vehicles are way over-priced and are in bad mechanical shape. I would never go here to purchase a vehicle or have repairs done ever again.

Five Star Dealerships responded to this review

April 23, 2013

We are sorry you feel that way about your experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, We strive to make a 100% satisfaction here at Rich Hartman's Dealerships. If any other customers are feeling this way please call Damon Gleason immediately at 360-538-8626.

BEST PLACE EVER....

by from ABERDEEN,WA |

I TRULEY MEAN THIS... THEY ROCK... VERY NICE NON PRESSURE AND VERY CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS.... I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE.....

5 Star Local Dealer

by from aberdeen, wa |

would recommend..... was able to look around and not be hassled, but was noticed and was able to find help. very clean facility. good local location