Windy Chevrolet

1008 Canyon Rd, Ellensburg, WA 98926

New 877-462-0212 New877-462-0212
Used 866-962-4272 Used866-962-4272
Service 866-962-2992 Service 866-962-2992

At Windy Chevrolet You Always Get The Home Town Experience!

Excellent Service Before and After a Vehicle Sale!

by from Lacey, WA |

Matt and Brad are the best. They always provide superior customer service and always make sure I am happy. I used to live nearby and they earned my loyalty! The service they provide is so extraordinary that even though I moved to the other side of the Cascade mountain range and have to drive 3 hours one way, I still have both of my Chevys serviced at Windy Chevrolet. The mechanics are also top notch and take care of me and my vehicles suberbly! I regret that I can't think of a particular mechanic's name because he deserves a shout out. He had worked on 3 of my vehicles several times and does a great job. Andy did a fantastic job finding the car and truck I wanted! He makes the whole purchase process easy and enjoyable!

Satisfied customer

by from Cle Elum, WA |

Made an appointment 'at my convenience', for oil change. Friendly personnel, reasonable prices.

Great Place to Buy

by from Yakima, WA. |

Bought a new Silverado. Worked with Andy- great guy. The process was easy and they gave me an even better price than what was listed on line. The entire experience was excellent. Great people. Worth the trip to Ellensburg.