Car Pros

7227 S.Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

New 866-428-8385
Used 866-428-8389
Service 866-645-8046

CAR PROS IS #1 FOR A REASON!! GET MORE CAR FOR LESS MONEY AT CAR PROS!!

dishones

by from Puyallup, WA |

The reason Car Pros is "#1" has nothing to do with their ability to sell for less. It is completely to them inundating the local cable airwaves with commercials. Their ads are cheap and plentiful. The sales and financing staff was completely dishonest with us. We told them we wanted to finance through our credit union, but they said they didn't work with WSECU. Of course, WSECU said they worked with them all of the time. Car Pros stuck us with a higher interest than we would've gotten. And, don't get me started on the "If I told you I could get you in this vehicle for this, would you buy it....Okay, sign this irrelevant piece of paper that I just wrote this figure on...Now we have a contractual deal." Don't waste your time with these guys.

service dept

by from tacoma, wa |

The service dept takes forever. Over an hour to change the oil on a car that only has 3700 miles on it. Save yourself an hour of time and do it yourself or take it somewhere where they do it in 15 minutes. Not an hour and 15 minutes. They obviously over booked

Car purchase experience at Car Pros Kia

by from Lacey |

I initially shopped online for a new Kia. I went to the Car Pros internet store and was treated professionally. The purchase went very quick and the whole process from start to finish was an excellent experience. I would not hesitate to buy from them again or refer a friend or family member to this store.