Fugate Ford Mazda

Used 866-463-4928
Service 877-468-8167

Positive experience

by from Enumclaw |

Aaron Mayer made my used car buying experience painless. He went above and beyond to make me happy. He took care of a repair needed, gave me a loaner car, answered all my questions and concerns. Also filled the gas tank and I get two years oil changes. I would buy another car from him and highly recommend him because of his honesty and patience. Thank you, Aaron Sincerely, Sylvia

Attention Fugate's

by from Orting, WA |

Dear Fugate's, We just got a 2007 Mustang from you and "Love it!". We would like to give "Kudo's" to Curt Amburgey(New and Used Sales) and Denise Van Sligtenhorst(Finance Department). They made our buying purchase a friendly one. Would like to point out, Curt may be new to Car Sales, but he was friendly and intertaining at the same time. Think I made him sweat a little(he he), but he stayed friendly and wasn't pushy like other Sales personal we've come across at othe dealerships. Looking forward to owning this Mustangs for years to come and some great road trips. Keep the sweet Mustangs coming in, might want a "Second" one when the time is right. P.S. "Get Curt a office please, he has deserved it". Your new friends, Garry & Angela

2014 Mazda6 = Great!

by from washington |

They have a friendly atmosphere that trans;ated into a no pressure, full disclosure sales setting. They checked to see if any other applicable discounts were available along with ease of communicating the options for me. I walked out with a price I had set in my mind prior to going in.

Satisfied Customer

by from Morton, WA. |

I highly recommend Fugate Ford of Enumclaw! They went above and beyond, getting me into my 2013 Ford Escape. They made sure I was not only satisfied but, they made sure I understood everything about my new car. They are a NO PRESSURE dealership.

Friendly Car Purchase Experiences

by from Enumclaw, WA |

I have purchased cars from Fugate Ford since 1988. My salesperson is reliable and thorough. All purchases have been very satisfactory. My latest service appointment for Oil change and checkup was completed in good time.

Friendly AND knowledgable

by from Enumclaw, WA |

I've purchased a few cars from this dealership and had a positive experience each time. The salesmen are warm, down-to-earth, and eager to answer questions. The buying process can be quick and efficient but at no time did I feel rushed or pressured into buying a car. Maintenance-related appointments have been easy to make and when I have needed an upgrade of some kind, I have received helpful tips and leads to get the job done the right way. I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting a good car-buying experience.

Dishonest, game playing crooks.

by from Auburn, WA |

Just like the reviewer who mentioned this dealership is crooked, I got the same treatment. They priced a car aggressively to get me in. Once I got there they said it was sold and tried to get me into something else as if I was an idiot. That same car was re-listed for sale at a higher price the very next day, and when I called in to have them honor the price they brought me out to the lot to see, they refused. They are as dirty and manipulative as I've ever seen.

Crooked dealership

by from Enumclaw, WA |

Beware! They like to play games! We were told an SUV we were interested in was already "sold" but yet they kept posting it on the Internet several times in a day. Said they were waiting to see if someone could get financed but if they couldn't they would call us back! It's been 4 days and its still sitting there! Would not reccomend them to do business with!

Bought a '11 F-250

by from Aurora, OR |

We arrived at Fugate Ford and were greeted warmly. After giving the person our salesman's name, he was immediately paged. We began discussing the truck we were interested in and the trade-in we were willing to offer. Overall, our experience was excellent. We ended up completing the transaction a few days later and were completely satisfied. The staff at Fugate were very professional and respectful, making our buying experience excellent. We only wish their dealership was closer to our Oregon address!

Great Service from Kurt Kranc

by from Bellevue, WA |

My husband and I just purchased a 2010 Ford F-350. We did a lot of looking to find the right deal, and the truck equipped with all we wanted. Kurt helped us find the purfect truck. He had 3 to choose from that met our criteria. We had a little drive to Enumclaw, but it was so worth it. Kurt met us on his day off, and by the time we got there he had all three trucks we were interested in staged together for us to look at. We would definately do buisness with Kurt again. He was quick and very efficient. Fun to work with, and that is coming from ones who very much dislike car shopping.