Subaru of Puyallup

Service 888-431-2631

Your Stress Free Dealership

Ready for winter 2015 Outback

by from Puyallup,wa |

Everyone from the top down at Puyallup Subaru are top notch. I have bought my second brand new outback and other dealerships need to learn from these folks. After many many new car purchases we hit a home run here. NO DRAMA! looking for a car call Jerry and get one. Personally want to thank: Jerry Harris Kym Fuhrman Chris Brown Gary Pavlovich Tom Jensen Wade Finley This is a professional team I trust and I have used all the big name car and truck dealers in Puyallup. 50 + cars and trucks over 30+ years of buying them

NEW SUBARU!

by from Puyallup, WA |

I went to multiple Subaru dealerships and Puyallup won my heart! I dealt with Kimberlee McPherson, she was AMAZING. Totally laid back, stress free, exciting to deal with, etc. I will continue to buy cars with them! Thank Kimberlee!!

Best car buying experience ever. Stress free

by from Tacoma wa |

When they say stress free they really mean it. We were needing a new car due to my commute doubling and now was the perfect time. We had several friends recommend Subaru of Puyallup including my in laws. Kymberly Furhman and Heather Davis helped us along the way even though we came back three times to shop options, test drive and the hardest part was figuring out what color to get. In all my years of customer service and past experiences with car dealerships I am happy to say that Subaru of Puyallup is by far the best we have ever been to. Plus after shopping around at Subaru of Tacoma and getting a cranky old sales guy who didn't even know half the crap that the Subaru Impreza offers. Customer for life here. Already planning to buy our next Subaru Forester here in the next two years. The stress free price was better than the true car app too. They didn't have the specific car with the options we wanted so they personally drove over 100 miles to Burlington to get it here. Talk about amazing right there.

August 26, 2015

Hi Eric, We are so happy to hear that you have such an awesome and stress free experience here at our dealership! We are lucky to have such patient and hard working staff such as Kymberly and Heather! Enjoy your new car and we look forward to selling you your next Forester!

Big thanks to Puyallup Subaru!

by from Orting, WA |

Thank you to all of the staff at Puyallup Subaru! You were awesome! From Jerry Harris to Matt Harnish and everyone else that helped us on our purchase! You made a tough deal possible! Thanks!

August 18, 2015

Hi Scott and Norma, We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience with our dealership! We are so lucky to have staff like Jerry and Matt. Thank you for the positive review!

Awesome buying experience

by from Kent, Wa |

I would like to thank Jerry Harris and Le?Shung at Puyallup Subaru for the best car buying experience I have had. My husband and I were in the market for a new vehicle but we carefully research any big purchases prior to buying anything so it can be a long process. After shopping around at different dealerships in the Seattle area we finally settled on the Subaru Forester and started to negotiate with a particular dealership we thought had decent pricing. After agreeing on a price with said dealership and telling them we would come in that evening to sign paperwork we arrived and were told the deal was off ? we could not have the car for the negotiated price. I contacted Le?Shung in the internet sales department at Puyallup Subaru because they had the color/trim package we wanted. In a few minutes we had agreed on a price and were told to see Jerry when we got to the dealership. When we got there Jerry was waiting for us and had the car pulled out and ready for us. It truly was a stress free buying experience with some very nice people and a great family atmosphere at Puyallup Subaru, so much so that I am now recommending Puyallup Subaru to all of my friends. Cheers!

August 13, 2015

Hi Donna, We're so excited that the staff at our dealership have made this the best car buying experience you've ever had! We are very lucky to have Jerry and LeShung to make our customers' experiences stress free and easy. Thanks for the great review and for recommending us! Enjoy your new car!

Amazing customer service.

by from Puyallup Washington |

I don't think I have had a sales person treat me as awesome as chris did. I felt so comfortable buying from him and everyone that helped me get my new car. Thank you so much. I'll be sending everyone y'all's way!

August 11, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We are lucky to have sales staff as great as Chris, and we're so pleased to hear that you had such a great car buying experience at our dealership! Enjoy your new used car!

Hard Working Sales Consultant

by from Tacoma, Wa. |

Once we decided we wanted a Subaru Forester we did a lot of shopping throughout the state. No one, however, beat the service we received from Heather at Subaru of Puyallup. She aggressively searched for exactly what we wanted and found it for us. We will definately return to see her and will be pleased to send her referrals.

August 8, 2015

Hi Bob and Judy, we're so excited to hear that you found our service to be top-notch out of several dealerships in the state! We are so lucky to have staff members like Heather who work extremely hard to provide excellent service to our customers. Thanks for the great review and enjoy your new car!

OUTBACK IN NEED

by from PUYALLUP WA |

Jerry HARRIS @ Subaru Puyallup is Great , I say Great Sales person to work with. He will set you at easy, no stress in any of the test driving and buying process. If you have any problems in any area, financing , model availability etc he will do everything to get what you want. He cares that you find the right care for you and never pushes a Subaru on you, they speak for themselves.

August 6, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We're so lucky to have Jerry on our team to give people pleasant and stress free experiences here at our dealership! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Excellent service from Heather Davis

by from Graham, WA |

Just wanted to say thank you for the excellent service your Subaru dealership has provided us. We worked with Heather Davis and Matt Harnish. They were fabulous! They both worked extra hard to make our buying experience truly STRESS FREE! Loved working with both of them and look forward to working with them when we purchase our next Subaru. Tim and Dori West

August 6, 2015

Hi West, Glad to hear that you had such a stress free car buying experience with Heather and Matt! We are lucky to have such hard working employees at our dealership. Thank you for the great review and enjoy your new car!

Easy Button...

by from Gig Harbor, Wa |

This is our fourth vehicle we have purchased from Subaru of Puyallup and it won't be our last.. Our sales rep Dave Warmack was the best. He made it easy. His experience and vehicle knowledge, sense of humor, and easy going personality made it a very pleasant buying experience.

August 6, 2015

Hi Carlson, We're so excited to hear that you've purchased four vehicles from our dealership!!! We're lucky to have staff members like Dave to give people such great experiences here at our dealership! Enjoy your new fourth car and we look forward to having you back here for your fifth!

Kimberlee is the BEST!

by from Tacoma, Wa |

I cant say enough great things about Subaru of Puyallup. Everyone is friendly and great. Kimberlee, sold us our 2015 WRX for months ago, she truly gave us a stress free car buying experience. A couple days ago I went in just for a routine oil change and ended up purchasing a new 2015 STI at the end of the day from Kimberlee again, and yet again she gave us another stress free car buying experience and a great deal!.

August 5, 2015

We are so glad to hear about your great second car purchase at our dealership! We are lucky to have Kimberlee to give customers stress free experiences like she gave you. Thanks for the great review and enjoy your new STI!