Subaru of Puyallup

Service 888-431-2631

Your Stress Free Dealership

Ready for winter 2015 Outback

by from Puyallup,wa |

Everyone from the top down at Puyallup Subaru are top notch. I have bought my second brand new outback and other dealerships need to learn from these folks. After many many new car purchases we hit a home run here. NO DRAMA! looking for a car call Jerry and get one. Personally want to thank: Jerry Harris Kym Fuhrman Chris Brown Gary Pavlovich Tom Jensen Wade Finley This is a professional team I trust and I have used all the big name car and truck dealers in Puyallup. 50 + cars and trucks over 30+ years of buying them

Nice people, great service,

by from Federal Way, Wa |

Thank you Kimberly, for your patient and always friendly attitude. I was ready to negotiate, ready to argue, expecting to have to fight for the best deal I could get. When the time came, my ordered Outback was ready a week early, I got the price I expected for our trade in, and the stressless price for our new car. It was a pleasant experience and I love my new Outback with Eyesight. Look forward to a year of free service.

Bought a new Legacy from Heather Davis

by from Tacoma, WA |

Heather Davis was well prepared and knowledgeable. She listened to what I had to say on the phone, and had a car with the features I was interested in ready to test drive when my wife and I arrived. As the car was for my wife, she went out of her way to find the color my wife wanted through a dealer trade. Subaru of Puyallup did an excellent job for us with no pressure.

Excellent Dealership - No Pressure!

by from Sammamsih WA |

This was the best car buying experience we have had - this is a no pressure no non-sense dealership. They truly want to do what is best for you and what makes you comfortable. They don't pressure you into buying a car just because. Kevin Fordham was our sales person and a very nice man. We were treated with nothing but respect and they care! You won't go wrong buying a vehicle here!

Buy a car from Kimberlee at Subaru of Puyallup!!!

by from Puyallup, WA |

Being a female and buying a car can sometimes be an awful experience. Kimberlee at Subaru of Puyallup made this the most comfortable experience I have ever had. I will definitely recommend her and Subaru of Puyallup to all my friends.

Fast, easy, great service.

by from Puyallup, Washington |

I purchased a 2015 Impreza last weekend. Kym was amazing and I couldn't be happier. The sale was smooth and easy, and I'm loving the car.

Subaru of Puyallup - Great Experience

by from Hoodsport, WA |

Wrote a long review (more like a story) and then somehow lost it so I am starting over with something short and to the point. Was I impressed? Yes, I was from start to finish. I had contact with several dealerships to purchase a specific car: Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited with Eyesight and everything else my heart desired. Hands down this is the dealership if you want a car. The dealership is 75 miles away and worth the drive. My first contact was Le'Shung, part of the Internet Team. She has great customer service, friendly, helpful and prompt. If Le'Shung wasn't available Shelly would step up and help me immediately. I decided to order an Outback with everything I wanted. I emailed a list of "must have's" and they figured out what was part of a package and what was extra and I received a "Stress Free Price". I was happy with the price and moved forward with the order. Everything was done without even leaving my home. The car arrived a week early and we rushed right over. Our salesman was Brian Fuller. Brian had great customer service, friendly, professional with a great sense of humor. He showed us the car, let me test drive it, showed me all the technology and went over things in the manual with us. He then filled out paperwork and he took us to finance. There we met Matt and once again friendly, knowledgeable and patient with my questions. Okay, done, but the customer service didn't stop there. Brian continued to the car with me and continued to show me more things, paired my phone, etc. Great experience that I have never had with another dealership. No stress of sitting for hours negotiating as I normally do. I'm hoping this is my last car but if not I will definitely return to purchase from this dealership.

New Car Shopping 101

by from Frederickson, Washington |

Its been 13 years since I bought a new car, Subaru of Puyallup rocked it!! From the experience of shopping for a new car, to the genuine feeling of the staff, it was a remarkable experience. From test driving to financing to leaving the lot, was an incredible experience like no other. Kimberlee M. and Wade were outstanding!! I have been telling everyone about it, since I got my new car 3 days ago.

Buying a New Subaru Outback at Puyallup Subaru

by from Bonney lake |

On Sunday afternoon my wife and I went to Puyallup Subaru to look at and test drive a 2015 Subaru Outback. Upon our arrival, George Mayfield greeted us and took us to where the new outback were all lined up. He opened two or three of them and asked which we might like to take for a drive. He was very knowledgeable about the Subaru product and had an easy way about him that made you want to ask him questions about the vehicle and its performance and durability. After the test drive, I told George what I had to have for my trade in, (I had done a lot of research) and asked if they could match the "Bottom Line" price of another local dealer. He said yes and about 15 minutes later we were in the process of purchasing our new 2.5i Premium Subaru Outback. It is a perfect size, rides like a large car, the interior appointments and dash panel are very high tech, but also very practical and understandable. This was one of the best experiences we have ever had both with the salesman, George and the Dealership. Rachel in Finance was also very helpful and amazingly, she actually got a an interest rate lower than I could get at my local, major Credit Union. Thanks to everyone for a great experience. have a 100 miles on the car and love driving it, just want it to snow!!!!!!!!!! Randy and Barb

New Forester, Great Experience

by from Lacey, WA |

I have been casually looking for a new car for awhile, but was not going to commit unless I felt like I could walk away feeling good about the deal. In 2010, my wife and I researched the Forester online, found a dealer, negotiated a price and interest rate we were comfortable with, and were upset to find that they wouldn't honor that deal when it came time to sign. We bought the car anyway (a 2010 Forester, which my wife adores), and never felt great about the experience. This time I pledged to myself I would walk away the moment I felt the terms had been changed. I negotiated online with Shelly Meysenburg what I thought was a deal too good to be true, and Shelly connected me with Bob Schroll, who I visited during a break at work. I was probably a little standoffish due to my previous car buying experience, and kept waiting for the catch. It never happened. I received precisely the car, price and finance rate that had been promised. Plus a number of other perks I hadn't asked for. Really happy with the whole process, and now I have my own Forester, so I don't have to bother my wife when I want to drive to the mountains to go snowboarding. Couldn't be happier. Great place to buy a Subie.

Nancy from Fircrest

by from Fircrest, WA |

My first Outback was a 2006 bought from Subaru of Puyallup, with Brian Fuller as my guide. I chose this dealership after calling three local Subaru dealers and asking for their lowest price on the car/amenities that I wanted. Puyallup beat them all. I enjoyed the process so much that my daughter also bought a car through Brian at Puyallup. With the new 2015 Outback coming out bigger, it was time to call Brian again. Easy, peasy. Brian drove one to Fircrest for me so I could check it out and nine days later I drove my new Outback home. I smiled and laughed my way through the process. Buying a car can be fun! Go to Subaru of Puyallup and talk to Brian Fuller.