Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4101 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

New 866-795-4166
Used 877-372-5737
Service 888-498-8351

Setting a Higher Standard "That's Why We're Here"

Great Service , Efficient and friendly.

by from Seattle,WA |

Great speedy service Destiny and Chad are an awesome group.

Chad Voorhis

by from Spanaway, WA |

This is one of the best buying experiences I've had. We had to haggle a bit over trade in value and interest rates but all in all the process was painless. I would recommend buying here. We looked at other dealerships and none had the vehicle we wanted at the price we paid. Very Happy.

Jeep Cherokee

by from Graham, WA |

My old jeep was starting to fall apart and i found out that it was a drive train issue that i really didn't want to spend the time nor money fixing. I am huge in driving cars that are paid off so when i decided to purchase a new jeep I was a little disgruntle. Chad took his time with me and my family, this jeep is my wifes so I let her do all the work, picking out the color even the model. We even went to the chevy place down the road, Gilchrist chevrolet and got drug around the lot and got offer less than half of what my Jeep was worth. They even went up but when we looked at another model care they went back down on us. We went back to the Tocoma dodge and purchased the jeep cherokee after they gave us full value of our old jeep. Our payments did go up about $70 but we were ok with that and expected it to go up. I would recommend this dealership and Chad or john to any of my friends, co-workers, or anyone asking about a place to purchase a new car. We even watched the spurs v/s miami game with some of the staff while we were waiting for the paper work. This is hands down the best car buying experience i've ever had.

Chad Voorhis

by from Spokane, WA |

Extremely polite, persistent selling techniques, but not obnoxious. Went out of their way to find the right match for me as well as find me the absolute best deal. Once we found what I wanted, they went ahead and upgraded class of vehicle at no additional cost! Really made me feel important which is rare these days. Absolutely will only shop at Tacoma dodge from here on out.

Overall great experience

by from Ft. Lewis, WA. |

I came in to the dealership after submitting a request for what my trade in would be worth on their website I was introduced to Chad Voorhis one of the Internet Sales Managers and it was a great experience. Chad helped my wife and I realize the value of the new car and the money we would be saving vs keeping my 114,000 mile Impala. The payments were a little higher than I thought they would be but over all my wife and I felt like we got a great deal and we really love our Chrysler 200. One thing that will stick in my head is Chad saying that if we ever need anything no matter what it is that we should call him and he will do what ever he can to provide us with what we need. I feel like we have gained another friend for life and we will be buying our next vehicle from Chad when its time. I would recommend everyone go see Chad Voorhis as he not only was sincere but he also is very real and I felt like he was not fake at all. Chad also took the time on the next day to wait at the dealership for me after I got off base well after he was off to help me clean out my car. Thats just something other people don't do.

Worst Experience Ever

by from Lacey, WA |

This was the absolute worst experince I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. The Sales Manager literally told me to "hurry up and that they have things to do and people need to go home" (mind you this was at 3pm, they don't close till 9pm) becasue I didn't like their offer, and they were railroading me on my trade in. He then came out again when I decided to decline the offer and said "you completely wasted our time and when I make a promise I follow through"! Wow, we were never in mutual agreement, nor any hand shakes and I never said yes to anything. I had to demand my keys and registration back as he wouldn't give them to me and continued to insult me and follow as I tried to leave. This was complete harrassment because I wouldn't purchase their vehicle on their unfair terms. Went to Walker Renton Subaru and received great service and got an even better deal then I wanted from Dodge, bought a 2013 Impreza that night.

Sales staff is horrible!

by from Seattle, WA |

went to dealership after soooooo much pestering of one of their sales girls. Apparently she had "just gotten this beautiful Altima with low mileage" Set an appointment to go look at the car. When I get there, first they can't even find the car. Then after little research, they conclude they don't even HAVE the vehicle anymore because it had more damage than the vehicle was up for sale for, so they sold it back to the original owner. Not once did the sales girl have the decency to call me before I made the 50 minutes drive down to Tacoma, when she had my number and called me numerous times to tell me oh so much good stuff about this vehicle. And neither did she call back after I left their dealership furiously to at least apologize for wasting my time! Way to be a "professional" dealership!

New Car for me!

by from Brremerton |

It's first NEW car, and drives like a dream. Thanks for working with me to come to a deal that I could work with!

Increase

by from WA |

I was going to buy car from them and we agreed for the price and everything and while I was on my way to them to buy the car. They called me and told me they do want to increase