Northwest MINI

3901 20th St E, Tacoma, WA 98424

New 877-468-7211
Used 877-468-4907
Service 877-468-8980

OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE!

Five stars for five reasons... ready?

by from Tacoma, WA |

1: Will. The first person I met at Northwest MINI. I used the Costco website to contact the dealership, and Will called me within an hour. He set up an appointment and was able to see me that afternoon. He was a great introduction into my car buying experience. Granted, I did not buy my car at this time, but he provided a wonderful foundation, which led me to return to the dealership in a few weeks, where I met reason number two. 2: Brad. Unfortunately, when I returned to the dealership Will was busy, luckily for me, Brad was available. Brad took me on a zippy test drive and I fell in love... with the MINI, of course. He then proceeded to explain every option to me in detail. Lease or buy? Black or white? Cooper or S? Options, options, options... Give a girl more than one choice and she is going to have questions, and I had tons! I'm sure he was annoyed, but he never acted it. He was patient and put me at ease. 3. Diane. She's the finance manager, and she is great. Again, like everyone else at NW MINI, she is full of answers! Also, she is quite magical with numbers. Thanks, Diane! 4. Enough name dropping, let's talk about the place in general... Pet friendly? Check! Clean? Check! Inviting environment? Check! Good snacks? (let's be honest, it matters) Check! Aesthetically appealing? Check! Unpretentious? Check! 5. Lastly, my experience was so pleasant, that I can't seem to stop going back to NW MINI. Every time I stop by to say hi, I am greeted by friendly faces (Hillary and Tim... dang, name dropping again), asked how I have been, and am given a genuine interest in my MINI. I feel like part of the MINI family and could not be happier with my decision.

Northwest MINI responded to this review

March 24, 2012

1) Thanks!! 2) You were pretty awesome too! 3) Happy MOTORING!

Get what you want, don't settle!

by from Renton, WA |

After looking across the country for all the things I wanted in my new MINI, Terry at Northwest MINI convinced me not to settle for just another car off the lot! Terry helped me put all the bells and whistles that I had listed along with a few suggestions. Three hours later in the showroom, we completed the order for my new 'Lightning blue 6 speed Cooper S convertible". We walked the lot of cars to make sure I had all the parts I wanted and ordered my car on Dec 28th, 2012, my very own Christmas present! How was I going to wait 6/8 weeks for delivery??? I just took ownership of my car last week and I'm having a blast! Financing was easy! I even changed my mind on a down payment amount and the next day, Brad took care of it, no hassle. Diane was great too! Terry explained all the features in my new baby, but I wasn't really paying attention, just wanted to ride! I will return soon so they can review again..they told me that happens frequently!

You Can Never Have Too Many MINIs

by from Tenino, WA |

On 3/16/2013 I purchased my second MINI. Told Graham (Service Department) I was interested in purchasing a new MINI Countryman. He gave me a Countryman as a loaner and that is what sold me. Rocky called and we made an appointment. I had done my homework on price and trade in. Rocky made the transaction exceptional. The new MINI is wonderful. Great staff at NW MINI.

What an excellent overall experience !

by from Seattle |

We couldn't be happier with our decision to buy a Mini and the choice of Northwest Mini. Our experience was most excellent. Mark was so easy to work with - no pressure at all. We felt taken care of. If you're looking for a Mini in the greater-Seattle area, take a trip to Northwest Mini for your needs. They're the best !

They treat you like family

by from Tacoma,WA |

We have purchased 5 MINI COOPERS from this dealership. Because of the professionalism and care given by all employees, especially Will, Bert, Eddie, and Diane, we will continue to do business with NW MINI whenever we need a new vehicle.

It only took 6 years, but I bought a MINI

by from Tacoma, WA |

It's a long story, but the basic idea is I spent 6 long years dreaming about my first MINI and without the team at NW MINI it would never have happened. Brad Davis is the most low-pressure, patient car salesman on the planet. After laboring over the decision and even putting money down on a car, a job change caused me to opt out of the purchase back in 2006. Now, 6 years later, Brad and the rest of the NW MINI team was there for me as if I had never gone away. Absolutely top level pros that I can't recommend enough. And yes, my wife and I are talking about a second MINI!

Great Staff

by from Puyallup, WA |

I had a great experience with Northwest MINI. The entire staff was helpful, considerate of my time and really worked with me to ensure I got the payments / price I wanted. Rocky and Diane did a great job explaining my options, the features of my new vehicle and really made me feel special.

Very Customer Service Oriented

by from Portland, OR |

My husband and I recently decided to get serious about purchasing a Mini and went to our local dealership in Portland, OR. There we were told that we would have to choose from one of the cars on the lot unless we wanted to wait 3+ months to get one ordered. Last fall this same dealership tried very hard to try to locate us just the right Mini by consulting their computerized inventory of the West Coast. Turns out they had been sold and no longer had the customer service orientation the previous owners valued. So, I contacted NW Mini in Tacoma (Fife) to see if they could get me the Mini I wanted. Mark Sandau responded to my plea for assistance and began sending me emails and info about potential Minis that were available all over the West Coast. He finally located just the right Mini and we started serious discussions about purchasing her. We made arrangements to drive to Tacoma to pick up the Mini and suddenly had a family emergency. We called Will Sheen, who was covering for Mark on his days off, and begged to get the Mini a day early so I could still pick up the car and fly out to deal with the family situation. Will and all the staff accommodated all our needs and did so with grace. Steve Zilkey met us and started our introductions to the many wonders of Mini ownership while waiting for Mark to come in early to assist us. Shane Wood worked hard on the financing and Diane Steeves got us through the paperwork in record time. I made it to the airport in time to catch my flight and my husband got to take our new Mini on it's maiden voyage to Portland. I was so happy with the customer service provided by this dealership that yesterday I told a perfect stranger that asked about my Mini to contact Mark at NW Mini if she was serious about getting one.

great team

by from Tacoma, WA |

Call Brad, he'll set you up on Sales or send you to Mark, who's good too. Bert is the man in Service. Overall, it's a great dealership. MINI leases are priced too high, but that's not NW MINI's fault.

NW Mini experience

by from Auburn, Wa |

Purchased a 2012 Mini Countryman All4 at Northwest Mini at the beginning of June. Went in looking to learn about Minis newest offering and found myself quite happy about the driving experience. I had a great salesman in Tim. He gave a no pressure sales pitch and was available for questions over email, phone and in person. Prices are high but a tad cheaper than the dealer up north. Also you have to remember you get great service, awesome resale and an overall wonderful buying experience.

Kudos for Steve Zilkey, Northwest MINI & the Coupe

by from Bellevue, WA |

I love my new MINI Coupe, and Steve Zilkey was the most supportive and easy to work with sales rep - he didn't even seem like he was selling. This is the second MINI I've purchased from NW MINI, and Steve embodies what I like about this dealership - he has a no-pressure approach, helped me to get what I wanted without having to compromise, and kept me informed every step of the way. If you want a MINI (and you should), head to Northwest MINI and ask for Steve!

Northwest MINI responded to this review

June 18, 2012

Thanks Lil Pepper!! We kinda like Steve too! Happy Motoring!!:)