Northwest MINI

3901 20th St E, Tacoma, WA 98424

New 877-468-7211
Used 877-468-4907
Service 877-468-8980

OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE!

Five stars for five reasons... ready?

by from Tacoma, WA |

1: Will. The first person I met at Northwest MINI. I used the Costco website to contact the dealership, and Will called me within an hour. He set up an appointment and was able to see me that afternoon. He was a great introduction into my car buying experience. Granted, I did not buy my car at this time, but he provided a wonderful foundation, which led me to return to the dealership in a few weeks, where I met reason number two. 2: Brad. Unfortunately, when I returned to the dealership Will was busy, luckily for me, Brad was available. Brad took me on a zippy test drive and I fell in love... with the MINI, of course. He then proceeded to explain every option to me in detail. Lease or buy? Black or white? Cooper or S? Options, options, options... Give a girl more than one choice and she is going to have questions, and I had tons! I'm sure he was annoyed, but he never acted it. He was patient and put me at ease. 3. Diane. She's the finance manager, and she is great. Again, like everyone else at NW MINI, she is full of answers! Also, she is quite magical with numbers. Thanks, Diane! 4. Enough name dropping, let's talk about the place in general... Pet friendly? Check! Clean? Check! Inviting environment? Check! Good snacks? (let's be honest, it matters) Check! Aesthetically appealing? Check! Unpretentious? Check! 5. Lastly, my experience was so pleasant, that I can't seem to stop going back to NW MINI. Every time I stop by to say hi, I am greeted by friendly faces (Hillary and Tim... dang, name dropping again), asked how I have been, and am given a genuine interest in my MINI. I feel like part of the MINI family and could not be happier with my decision.

Northwest MINI responded to this review

March 24, 2012

1) Thanks!! 2) You were pretty awesome too! 3) Happy MOTORING!

Amazing cars! Amazing servi!

by from JBLM, WA |

It was the most exciting car buying experience of my life. From the immediate focused attention of the sales team to the thrill of test driving the zippy mini-s, I was in 7th Heaven. I know I am good hands with Northwest MINI and I know I am part of a new family.

My new Mini

by from Tacoma WA |

I love my new Mini! My sales person Rocky was great right from the start - from when I first started looking at the car, all the way until I drove one home! Great experience!

Northwest Mini is awesome!

by from Bremerton WA |

Can't say enough good things about our experience at Northwest Mini. Brandon and the others are so friendly, and truly understand that the customer is first. My wife and I were impressed with they patience, knowledge and advice. We got the Countryman we wanted to buy, not the Countryman they wanted to sell us.

Excellent Job!

by from Lakewood, WA |

Brandon and the team at NW MINI were very friendly and helpful! It took a couple of visits to get everything taken care of but they went the extra mile and made it worth the wait. I would 100% recommend them to anyone for a car!

Awesomenesss

by from tacoma,wa |

I absolutely loved my experience at MINI, being a female and a first time new car buyer I thought I might get taken advantage of my the "stereotypical" car salesman type you see on the movies, so I brought my dad of course. Luckily I made an appt with Elliot who was so not the stereotypical salesman. Super nice and informative never pushy about purchasing just layed out the information so I could really understand how the warranties work and the boot to bonnet, we also went over the pro's and con's of buying new and used. I instantly fell in love with the MINI line of cars and couldnt decide between the countryman or cooper. After 6 visits probably 12hours and a bizzallion test drives I decided on a new 2015 four door....now we just had to find the right color, and all the nicks and nacks of my new car so we decided to order it and wait for it to be delivered...welll...Im inpatient so Elliot had to deal with me one more time and together with my boyfriend and Brad the manager we were able to find my perfect mini!! I am so happy with my mini and although we had to deal with some paperwork Brad made all the calls and really helped my get my loan! I loved my experience at NW mini and I would recommend them to all my friends and customers!!

Love my new mini!!!

by from Seattle, wa |

Brandon was super helpful in making sure I found the right car that fit into my budget. He put a lot of work in to make sure I left happy!!!! Like everyone else said he was never pushy and I never felt like I was being "sold". He's great at building relationships with the customers and the whole time I felt like he was on my team! I highly recommend Northwest Mini and if you do go there, ask for Brandon :) Thank you Brandon for helping me find the perfect car!!!

Fantastic Service and Care

by from Bonney Lake |

My husband and I loved our experience at Northwest Mini. The care and concern of the staff was exemplary. We were heard regarding the car we were looking for, and our desire was honored. The appropriate Mini was found and purchased! There was no pressure to buy up or add options. The employees and management offered their time, beyond hours, to place us in the perfect vehicle. Stop in at Northwest Mini, and you'll find a group who knows their product, its history, and is full of enthusiasm.

A very pleasant experience

by from Puyallup, WA |

We recently purchased a 2008 Clubman Mini from NW Mini in Fife. We have nothing but good things to say about the business and our sales person Brandon. We received exceptional service in every area of the company, from Brandon, the finance department, the service and parts departments. We would refer anyone to NW Mini in Fife. This was the least stressful purchase of a vehicle we have ever made and we have purchased several vehicles. This is our second Mini and we love it . We would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from NW MINI.

Great experiance with Brandon and all the staff!!

by from Tacoma, Wa |

MY husband and I came into NW Mini just browsing not really sure if we were ready to purchase a new car. But once we had the chance to chat with Brandon and he was able show us a Countryman that would work great for our families needs we knew we wouldn't be leaving without it. And the best part was we needed to get back home to get the kids from school. So he took it upon himself to get everything going so when we returned all that needed to be done was the signitures and we were on our way with our new car. Which I can't say enough on how helpful that was with having children with very low patience with anything. Lol I definitely will be returning to NW Mini for all my future Vehicle purchases. All the people we has the opportunity of working with were awesome!!! Just can't remember all their names. :-)

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Everett, WA |

I have a job that requires I get new cars every 3-4 years, so I've purchased quite a few over the years. My experience at Northwest Mini tops them all. The salesperson, Elliot, responded to my online chat request promptly and was helpful from the start. He didn't once doubt that I was a serious buyer, which is refreshing when talking to car salespeople. I've had dealerships tell me they won't deal with me unless I'm on the lot. I've also had dealers tell me that the car is there and when I get to the lot, all of a sudden, the car was sold moments ago, but they can make a different deal on another one. Elliot didn't play those kinds of games. He got back to me on the number I offered within fifteen minutes, and while I drove to the dealership, he had it detailed and ready for me when I arrived. The entire transaction took less than an hour when I got to the dealership. I'm very pleased with my car buying experience.I appreciate the friendly environment at Northwest Mini. It makes the pressure that comes with car buying far less stressful.