Auburn Chevrolet

(2.6) 5 Reviews

1600 Auburn Way N, Auburn, WA 98002

Do not like

by from Auburn wa |

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion I've had a bad experience at this dealership as well purchased a truck from them and had it for six years went to trade it in on a new vehicle and i had told them that I had purchased my trade-in from there Dealership they began to remember the vehicle and told me that they Would not give me much for my Trade-in because they knew what the previously Owner had done to it before they sold it to me So I would never ever go to this car dealership

Great experience

by from Auburn, WA |

I just bought a new Chevy Cruze from Josh, one of the internet sales people. Josh was friendly, knowledgeable and helped me get into my new car with ZERO hassle. I will be returning to buy my wife a new vehicle from Josh and the guys over there, we had a great experience!

Was Awesome Experiance!!! Jason Rigby was the Best

by from Federal Way, WA |

Went in to look at Silverado and Jason didn't pressure me at all helped me with my financing and I got a new Silverado he worked it into my budget to make sure that I was happy. A

BAIT SWITCH IS CORRECT

by from Tacoma, WA |

The internet guy is also the GM. I submitted an offer on line for a truck and the offer was accepted by Jason Rigby the internet guru. I used terms line "Out The Door", and "Bottom Line" thinking that he knew the definition... he didn't. I told him that I had a trade and what I wanted for it, (setting up the untire deal over the internet so I wouldn't have to spend hours on the phone or dealership). I get an email from the internet guru saying that "HIS" General Manager accepted the deal,and to come to the dealership that day. My wife and I showed up and I had to find Jason. Once I found Jason he immediately matched me up with some young kid. I drove the truck and decided to buy it. The young kid brought the paperwork describing the details of the deal. The paperwork was $6500.00 more than we had agreed on over the internet. When I told the kid that there was a mistake and to get with Jason, he did. Jason came out and told me that we could't let me have it for the price we agreed on because he would lose money. This was the reason I did the deal over the internet to begin with... to avoid wasted time and disconnects. Jason must have thought that I was stupid enough to just sign the paperwork but instead I got up and walked out the door. Yes, bait & switch... is Auburn Chevrolet policy. Beware this dealership and unethical behavior!!!

Ineedavehicle

by from Seattle, WA |

Auburn Chevy advertizes one thing to get you to come look, then when you get there everything is sold or was never available to be sold. Sounds like bait and switch. Is that even legal? Ask about the way they do business and the sales staff, sitting at thier desks trying to look busy, get defensive and blame Chevrolet. "We don't have control over our inventory", and "It's all automatic, we'd have to delete each one from the website ourselves", and "How about that used one". LAZY. Only one person was working hard, the guy detailing a car. This is the type of dealership that makes people hate buying cars.

Auburn Chevrolet responded to this review

June 22, 2012

We have a very active Fleet department here at Auburn Chevrolet. Most of the fleet vehicles on our website are special orders or sell before even touching our lot. Our website directly uploads from our list of inventory. If the vehicle is still considered to be part of our inventory even if it is not available, it will appear on our website. We would be more than happy to sit down with you and order you EXACTLY what you are looking for. We apologize for the any inconvenience this has caused you.