Walker's Renton Mazda

720 Rainier Ave S, Renton, WA 98057

New 866-369-5827
Used 888-294-3783
Service 888-593-9047

Welcome to Walker's Renton Mazda!

amazing staff

by from kent,wa |

staff was very friendly, would buy again. made me feel very comfortable, no pressure on buying cars.

Thank You!!!

by from Lynnwood, WA |

My husband and I had a Honda fit that was too small for our growing family. We were looking for something with more cargo space, and the options for at least one more seat. I'd done some research, and the Mazda5 seemed to be what I was looking for. We showed up, checked out one of their used cars and went for a test drive. David was very friendly and helpful, without pressuring us to buy right away, but he made it clear that he wanted to make it work for us if we were interested. We went out to lunch to think about it, then headed back to the dealership to talk finances. My husband and I do not have very good credit right now, due to some issues last year, but David and Ryan worked very hard, calling several different financial institutions, and eventually got us a really great deal for the car I wanted, which is in fantastic shape! I wish I could remember the name of the other man who helped us, someone in the finance department over in their new car lot - he was also extremely helpful in getting us a great deal for our warranty and GAP coverage, since we had a monthly limit we had to stay under for our payments. All in all, it was a long, but very successful day, and I LOVE my Mazda5! Thanks so much to the awesome crew at Walker's Renton Mazda for making this work for us, we REALLY appreciate it!

Great customer service and follow up!

by from Seattle, WA |

Kris was wonderful and really listened to our needs in our search for a used car. We were looking for safe and reliable but at a budget price as a first car for a new driver. Great customer service, no high pressure sales, I really felt he did all he could to find the right car with our budget in mind. Great contact and follow up from Kris. We ended up getting a friend's car so we did not purchase from this dealer but I did feel I could have bought with confidence from Kris!

Beware

by from Belleville, Michigan |

Worst dealership I ever dealt with. Unprofessional and high pressure. Took 4-sales people to try high pressure sale. Lost trade-in keys and kept Registration and didn't tell us, which required a return round trip to retrieve our registration with no apology or fuel reimbursement. Bought at "stress free" dealership, Subaru of Puyallup!!!

September 10, 2014

Hello Jim, I like to apologies on behalf of Walkers Renton Mazda. Please come down anytime for fill-up and wash& vacuum. Please ask for Jan sales manager.

Excellent experience purchasing pre-owned Mazda3.

by from Bellevue, WA |

I bought a certified pre-owned Mazda3 there. The salesman was friendly and knowledgeable. Not much pressure. No pressure to buy extras. Very accommodating with payment options. Vehicle is excellent!

September 8, 2014

Annoying and unprofessional

by from Seattle, WA |

Stopped by there to look at their stock of cars. The salesman was ridiculous: tried to argue with us about a model, asked us about the financing BEFORE we actually had a chance to look at the cars, would not stop talking as we were test driving ("Nice car! Clean car! Must be one owner! Ready to buy today? Give you a deal?" - as I was trying to listen to the engine). The salesman did not know the price of the vehicle we were interested in, or expected gas mileage, or how many owners ... Finally went into the office to print out the info - and that's when it came out the car was in an accident. Stay away. There are better dealerships in town.

September 10, 2014

Hello Alex, please accept my personal apologies as well as from Walkers Renton Mazda. We have made serious changes in that department. Please stop by any-time for wash and vacuum.

Wonderful sales person!!

by from akron OH |

Wonderful sales person, I have never ever had it so easy. I'll be back for all my future car needs! I think Honda engines are superior to other car manufacturers. I know the service department personnel and know they always do good work as well.

September 8, 2014

Extremely Helpful!

by from Seattle, WA |

They will work with you day in and day out until you find the car that you want at the absolute best price!! The finance department has to be some of the nicest people in washington, thank you for helping me find the perfect car!

Terrible

by from chicago, IL |

Terrible experience, do not purchase a car here. Umazda is miles ahead of this heap.

September 10, 2014

I'm sorry about YOUR experience.

Very smooth buying process

by from Puyallup, WA |

Overall process was smooth and honest. I was very pleased and purchased a new vehicle.