Parr Ford Mazda

(5.0) 2 Reviews

1100 Oyster Bay Avenue South, Bremerton, WA 98312

A completely differnet buying experience!

by from Bellevue, wa |

Where can I start! I visisted 10 other lots before I came and spent a few hrs at Parr Ford! I spent the better part of 2 weekends looking for a car for my wife! I have been held against my will promised cars and follow up and had neither! I was looking for a very specific FORD! I have to admit I had at this point a bad taste in my mouth but I had one more stop on my list before I made my decision! When I arrived at Parr I was greeted with a smile! I told a few people I just wanted to look around and would come get someone if I had a question......apparently at all the other dealers that was a bad thing and I was treat poorly from that point forward! But Parr was different! They let me look around and when I was curious about something a very friendly sales person came out and assisted me! Blane came down and answered all my questions but not like you would think a salesman would! He actually talked to me! Like I was a person and not a paycheck or sale!! He helped me with information and consulted me threw the process! They found me exactly what I wanted and I didnt have to sacrifice anything!!! I got the price I wanted and the finace guy took great care of me!!!!! I had my preapproval from the bank I had been with for 12 yrs....but the finace guy look at that and got me a better rate and term!!! I have sent 6 people to Parr so far to buy cars!~ and each person has come back to say the same thing I did! Parr was a cut above the rest!!!!!

Awesome buying experience

by from Port Orchard, WA |

We have bought 2 cars from Parr Ford and they were great both times. No pressure sales and very professional from start to finish. Even washed our cars and filled up gas tank before we took the cars home. If you're out in the Bremerton area, come check them out and you'll be happy with your car buying experience.

Parr Ford Mazda responded to this review

July 17, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We are always honored when people choose us for their car-buying experience. Thank you again and don't hesitate to give us a call if we can be of further assistance!