420 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

New 888-337-5428
Used 888-337-5348
Service 888-337-5453

An AutoNation Company.

Good service for our first Volvo purchase

by from Puyallup, WA |

Bought our first Volvo from autonation and had an absolutely wonderful experience. We drove  30 minutes north due to a vehicle we saw online, the dealership was busy but a salesperson that approached us did not give us the cursory answer to our many questions, even though he was tied up with a customer who was due to return. He passed us to another salesperson in an honoring and professional way, upon which we were pleased to have someone else equally attentive. This salesperson "S" was completely helpful, patient as well as knowledgeable on the different types of vehicles. She walked us through all the styles as well as communicating with us during the process of waiting for our vehicle as it was being certified. They took care of every detail we had concerns or questions about without hesitation. So rare. Without hesitation we recommend this dealership, we visited plenty before coming to this one and we did not have anywhere close to this treatment, no pressure and completely cared for.

total happy with everything

by from Renton WA |

The professionalism of the staff and the quality of car. Volvo has a better drive/feel than all other cars that I test drove

by from Yakima, WA |

This is my second Volvo purchase from them. I returned because of the wonderful salesman, Don French.

My Family Loves our new car!

by from Bellevue, WA |

My wife and I are expecting our first child and as such we began looking for a safe, reliable vehicle for our baby. I contacted AutoNation Volvo in Bellevue and spoke with a representative named Bjorn, and was thrilled when he found the exact car we were looking for. It is nearly a two hour drive from our home to the dealership but totally worth it. The staff was friendly, the car is fantastic and we will get our next car from them for sure.

Excellent, friendly service

by from Bellevue, WA |

At the age of 84 and a licensed driver since fourteen this is not the first time I've danced this dance. It was, however, the most pleasant time. Thank you James for being so friendly and knowledgable. My wife loves the car.

Would happily recommend

by from Bellevue, WA |

Mirchelle helped me purchase the car I wanted. I was refreshed by Mirchelle's professionalism. I would recommend both auto nation volvo and Mirchelle to friends and family.

Volvo S 60 AWD

by from Bellevue, WA |

Excellent buying experience. Got exactly what I was looking for along with loyalty discounts!

Friendly staff that is willing to work with you

by from Bellevue, WA |

One of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. The staff was super friendly.

Great professional sales associate.

by from Whidbey Island, WA |

My wife and I had limited time to purchase a used car because of the location and distance we live from the Seattle/Bellevue area. We found a used Lexus SUV on the internet that looked good to us. We arrived late in the afternoon at the dealership and worked with salesman James Orrino. He was very professional, listened to our needs and within one hour we had signed a Purchase Agreement. The next day we arrived back in the early evening, gave the dealer a check and took possession of the car. About a week later we notified the dealer that we had an issue with the brakes. We took the car back to the dealer, they checked the car and confirmed there was indeed a problem. They gave us a loaner car to use while they repaired the problem at no cost to us.

"Great experience, no hassle"

by from Bellevue, WA |

Excellent car buying experience. There were so many 2015 Volvo XC-60s on the lot there was no need to visit another dealer. Our salesman Don was fantastic and his professional customer service didn't end when we agreed to purchase from them. Highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Autonation of Bellevue.

VIP Customer Service

by from Portland, OR |

After 16 years, it was finally time for me to buy a new car. I love doing research and set out to see what's new and cool in the car world. I read reports online and eyed every car that passed me on the road. Once I had settled between a Volvo or an Audi, I visited my local dealers to test drive various models and make a final selection. That's when the dread settled in. Buying a new car can be stressful, especially if you're a woman walking into a car dealership by yourself. I knew what a fair deal was and I knew what I wanted to pay. My local dealer had a Vovlo V60 with all of the features I wanted but not the color or price I was looking for. I found the exact car at Autonation Volvo Bellevue but was hesitant to make the drive from Portland to Seattle unless I got a great deal. I called James Orinno at the dealership and told him which car I was looking at, what my local dealer had offered and what I wanted to pay. It took James all of 15 minutes to call me back and we had a deal. Was it too good to be true? Not at all!! When we arrived at Bellevue Volvo James was right there to greet us and when I asked where the car was after not seeing it parked in front, he pointed and said, "Your cars right there!" To my utter delight, my car was parked right on the showroom floor with a huge red bow on the hood! It was a freezing cold day and it was so nice to be able to check out the car from inside the showroom. He saw me taking a picture of my husband in the car and offered to take one of the two of us. Talk about VIP service. Signing the paperwork was quick and easy and everyone we dealt with was professional, courteous and eager to make sure we had a great car buying experience. James patiently went through all of the features on the car and made sure I understood how everything worked. In addition, he called me that night to make sure we made it home safely and to see if we had any questions about the car. He followed up again on Monday to see if we had any questions. I highly recommend James Orinno and the whole team at Bellevue Volvo. It was by far the best car buying experience my husband and I have ever had. If you're wondering if you should make the trek from Portland to Seattle to get a great deal, go for it. You won't be disappointed.