Mercedes-Benz of Bellevue

Service 888-623-9401

"A promise to do more"

Had a wonderful time shopping at Barrier Mercedes-

by from Spokane, WA |

We came from out of town to see one used Acura SUV on their lot. We had previously talked to one salesman on the phone but he was on his day off the day we arrived. Another salesman helped us right away and was the most gracious and caring man through the two days we were dealing there. We did buy the Acura - got a very good price for it - and were treated as if we were buying a brand new expensive Mercedes Benz. Everyone was friendly and made us feel welcomed and comfortable. It was such a nice experience we will most certainly shop there again. We even plan to stop by and say hello when we are in the area. Thank you Barrier.

Best Mercedes dealership around PERIOD!

by from Bellevue, Washington |

I have been doing business with Barrier Mercedes for years and I absolutely love the relationship that I have with them. The folks in the service department know me by name and they treat me and my family wonderfully. 100% customer satisfaction is their goal everytime I set foot on their property. The new dealership is beyond beautiful! If you have not been to the show room you owe it to yourself to stop by before deciding to buy or service a Mercedes anywhere else. I have purchased several cars from several dealerships in the sate and I am now a Barrier client for life, they do it right bith for sales and service.

NO Service = BAD Service

by from Puyallup, WA |

My husband and son went shopping for a used MB SUV with $55,000 cash to spend on 03/28/12. Not one salesman at the dealer would even greet them much less actually assist them. My husband spent about a half an hour trying to look on his own and waved at the group of salemen standing around talking to each other and yet not one would make any effort to ask if he wanted any help. Their loss, we bought a 2010 ML350 from another dealer.