Barrier Porsche

12000 Bel-Red Rd, Bellevue, WA 98005

New 866-375-8030
Used 888-597-6331

A Promise To Do More!

Limited selection but educational and accommodatin

by from Bellevue, WA |

We went to the Barrier Porsche showroom and were redirected back down the hill to another lot where the Panamera's were lined up outside. We were greeted immediately and shown the two used Panamera's available. We test drove both cars and our salesman explained the features and how they dictated the difference in the two prices.

Customer Service gone Bad!

by from Edmonds, Wa |

This dealership has no respect for customer service. The salesman acted nicely but seem rude at the end. I asked for a test drive on a vehicle I was interested in, but the salesman wouldn't allow me because I had to buy the car! I haven't set foot inside the vehicle and already asking me to buy? Come on this is a joke! How am I suppose to be interested in a vehicle if I cant test drive it!? Plain Horrible experience!

Bad Customer Service

by from EDMONDS |

This dealership is a joke period. I did not like how the way they treated me, very disrespectful in my opinion. l was looking at the 2007 BMW 335i 2dr coupe with 23k. When I came in, I felt a like a scapegoat thinking I was some type of low class individual. The salesman I spoke to about vehicle was Matthew Hayward. I was interested in the vehicle but I told him I wasn't ready to buy. I asked if I could test drive to see how the car felt to my needs he said, "sure". The salesman didn't even bother getting keys to show me inside of the vehicle! How am I suppose to like a car if CAN'T TEST DRIVE IT nor get a feel for if can't get in it! He also told me I had to buy the car in order to test drive! That just no make any sense to me! Just plain HORRIBLE! I will not be going to this dealership again! Horrible customer service and I'm very dis-satisfied!