Audi Bellevue

New 877-624-6099
Used 877-469-1838
Service 877-659-9830

An AutoNation Company.

Friendly and customer service oriented!

by from Fox Island, WA |

Our sales agent Christian was very helpful with a goal of getting us what we wanted. Since our purchase he has made contact with us several times to make sure we are learning the car and enjoying it. The dealership was very clean with multiple friendly staff. We traveled from Gig Harbor over an hour for this dealership specifically even bypassing another Audi dealer. The great things we heard from friends is true. We will bring our car to Bellevue Audi for service!

Great experience overall!

by from Seattle,WA |

No pressure sales staff. Extremely knowledgeable. Demonstrated incredible patience as we test drove and contemplated several vehicles. Chose the Audi Q5 TDI and love it!

used Lexus IS350

by from Portland, OR |

The staff at Audi of Bellevue was/is some of the most professional and friendliest car dealership people I have ever dealt with. Hayden went out of his way to make sure I had a very quick and hassle free car buying experience.

Create an excellent facilities.

by from Redmond, Wa 98053 |

Thank you Christian for you excellent professional attitude in the purchase of our Audi A4. It was very much appreciated.

L.E. from Sammamish

by from Sammamish, WA |

Was very impressed with the dealership and service I received from the test drive through the car buying process. The Salesman was professional and friendly. He followed up with questions I had about the Q3 I was purchasing and was available after the purchase to answer any additional questions I had. My new Audi Q3 makes me smile every time I drive it! Thanks Audi of Bellevue for the awesome car buying experience! LE

You can't go wrong buying an Audi

by from Portland, OR |

Purchased a new Q5 it was exactly what we were looking for, color, options, price, etc. spoke with the dealership several times and had excellent communication with my sales associate prior to my 4 hour drive to buy the car. I wanted all of my financing paperwork to be taken care of by the time I arrived, so I could get in and out quick. The Sales associate assured me all was taken care of and had the vehicle out front and center upon arrival. The process however ended up taking 4 hours waiting for the dealership to actually write up my paperwork that was suppose to be completed by the time I arrived. I financed through Audi and was approved on line, so they had all of my information to move forward without me having to physically be on site. By the time I spoke to the finance manger (3-hrs in) No one had told her I had been waiting. My recommendation to the dealership is to fix their process.

Great buying experience!

by from Kirkland, WA |

I had a very good buying experience at this dealership. I went in with my 2014 A4 and asked if I could lease a new 2016 A6. The people at this place went out of their way to offer to buy my 2014 and pay it off and gave me an excellent price for the A6. I tried to keep my payments below a certain amount and they were very understanding of that and gave me a final number very close to what I had in mind. Leon and Alex were great!

Great Service, friendly and knowledgable staff.

by from Isaaquah, WA |

Morsy was friendly, a good listener to our needs and got us out the door with the car that worked perfectly for us. (A4 Quatro) I would highly recommend Morsy and Audi Bellevue to friends/family who are interested in buying a new/used car. After getting home with car I noticed a dent in the passenger side door and a small crack at the top of the wind shield. I called Morsy. Morsy proceeded to coordinate the fixing of all issues involved. Your service staff was well informed and understanding and provided a loner car until fixed. Thank you for all you do!

Audi A4

by from Poulsbo, WA |

Chueh found the car we were looking for so we stopped by the next day. She was very helpful showing us all the features of the car. We also dealt with a Christine who got us the right price we wanted no pressure. Love this car fits me perfectly. Great for smaller people to drive, visibility is great. Seats are comfortable and has enough power to get up and move.

Like But Not In Love

by from Bothell,WA |

The facility has little to no parking for visitors. Customer services was a disappointment . In chronology order, here are all the things happened: 1.When i arrived, there was no acknowledgment that someone would be with me shortly to help. I was walking and waiting around the deanship aimlessly hoping to get some service to buy a car. After 30 minutes of no acknowledgment or help. I approached a staffed and asked for a sale person. It took a total of an hour of wait time before I was able to speak to a sale person. The deanship didn?t seem busy and some staffs were goofing around with one another. I didn?t see a reason for the lack of service i was receiving. 2.The sale person didn?t make the experience any better. He had the ?let?s get this over with? demeanor. He didn?t take the time to look in his system to see if they have or will have what I looking for. When I asked about option(s) to modifying the interior features, the questions were dismissed, leaving them unanswered. 3.After decided on a car, i spent a good 2 hours in the finance department. During this time, I was told the car will get cleaned and be ready by the time I?m done with the paperwork. Instead of stepping out to a clean new car, I felt like i was buying a used car. The exterior of the car was semi clean, the interior was dusty, the window weren?t even cleaned where the stickers had been, and the gas tank was half empty. When I expressed my displease with the interior being dirty, the sale person told me, they will clean it when I come back to get the clearplate and appearance protection done on car. 4. Reached out to the sale person to help me access the wi-fi he had set up in the car. He said, he would be happy to help. I never got the help I was promised. 5.Took my car in for service on Friday, mentioned about the interior needs cleaning. Picked up the car the next day and noticed the window got cleaned but the glove compartment and the seats had dusty hand prints on them. To top it off, there are tiny balls of dirty that are trapped under the clearplate film and you can see the bumps and the passenger?s door has scratch marks on. (I?m 100 percentage positive those marks were not there when I took the car in because I had cleaned the car before I took it in) aforementioned are the encounters I had with Audi of Bellevue thus far. They are promising to fix the clearplate mishap so we?ll see how that goes. I?m still trying to get a hold of someone to talk about the scratches. I hope they take responsibility and do something to fix it, specially since it happened under their care. At the end of the day, I bought a car I like, not LOVE. Which is a disappointing.I just wish the experiences could be better and I hope the future encounters change my reviews opinions.

Great Service Nice Car

by from Seattle,WA |

Audi Bellevue service is great ! They offered quite good instructions on the new car you are interested. Their sale specialists are very professional ! As well as the other service assistant. It is a good car store after all !