Audi Bellevue

Service 888-715-6091

An AutoNation Company.

Great Experience!

by from Issaquah, WA |

It's been years since buying a new vehicle, but I am so glad that we went to Audi of Bellevue. We were welcomed by Morten, who was knowledgeable, but let us take our time to just wander, look, touch and feel and then ask questions when we were ready! We got the information that we wanted and started doing our comparison to other brands and visited other dealerships. Morten kept in touch to ensure that we had all the information we needed from him, to make an educated decision. Ultimately after having to walk away from purchasing a brand new car, Morten continued to provide us with excellent options on a certified pre-owned vehicle. We are very happy with our final decision, and would not consider going anywhere else in the future!

Friendly and customer service oriented!

by from Fox Island, WA |

Our sales agent Christian was very helpful with a goal of getting us what we wanted. Since our purchase he has made contact with us several times to make sure we are learning the car and enjoying it. The dealership was very clean with multiple friendly staff. We traveled from Gig Harbor over an hour for this dealership specifically even bypassing another Audi dealer. The great things we heard from friends is true. We will bring our car to Bellevue Audi for service!

Best dealership in this area

by from Bellevue, Wa |

The salesman Matthew Thacker is the best salesman I have ever dealt with in my over 50 years of purchasing vehicles. He was the most informative about the vehicles and the most patient in helping me select the right car for me. After my purchase he has gone to great lenghts in explaining all the features of the car and how to operate them to me. He is always available to help me with any of my needs on the car. He and the dealership are the best. I am very happy with the quality of my new Audi SQ5. I love the car.

Senior Vice President and Partner

by from Belevue, WA |

Very professional and thorough. Both sales staff and service personnel were very helpful

Great Service Department

by from Bellevue, WA |

We had our 2014 A5 in for it 5000 service. Easy to get an appointment scheduled online with many convenient dates and times from which to choose. Kevin Reed our service representative had our information ready and we had the vehicle back well before the expected 90 minute appointment.

Fun Ride

by from Renton, Washington |

I had great experience purchasing an Audi A5 Cabriolet. Fun, low key and professional.

Great service and very friendly staff

by from Seattle, WA |

I consulted with Leon Sheiman in my purchase of a new car and was very pleased with my experience. Thank you.

Recent S3 purchase

by from Seattle, WA |

After a bit of a stutter step when I first called the dealer--the guy who was supposed to help me test drive the one S3 they had somehow couldn't make it, Rod Mcna stepped in and made it happen on the spot. Best buying experience I have ever had--no pressure, answered competently and honestly all my questions, worked with me to arrange an equitable deal and did so leaving me feeling pleased to do business with him. A good compare and contrast: When i visited University Audi (its closer to home for me), they put strong pressure on me to put a deposit down. None of that at Bellevue Audi--and later learned that under WA law, those deposites aren't enforceable contracts--so why the heck is University doing somethign that ultimately isn't legally enforceable, other than just a strong arm silly tactic which is what the stereotypical car dealer does. If more car dealers had folks like him, it would change the reputation of car salespeople. will definitely be back in couple years to get the latest from audi---assuming my S3 stays healthy and happy.

Audi Q5 TDI

by from Portland, Oregon |

This is the first new car for us in 24 years. Matt and Heidi were very easy to work with. The entire paper process was only 45 minutes and very easy. Matt took time to introduce us to the vehicle and made sure we were comfortable before driving back to our home in Portland. Audi Bellevue gave us the best deal of all Audi dealerships in California, Idaho and Oregon. If your in the market for an Audi, check them out.

A+++ experience in purchasing a new 2015 Audi A4!

by from YAKIMA, WASHINGTON |

My husband and I found ourselves in need of a replacement vehicle after I was rear ended while driving our 2011 Audi A4. This was a very unfortunate accident, the driver that hit me was uninsured, and was found in complete fault of the accident. I suffered neck and shoulder injury (basically, whip lash) which aggravated a previous injury. Our car was ultimately totaled, we were terribly upset by the entire situation. We found our selves at Bellevue Audi, the salesperson was Danniel Hassan. This was our fourth time shopping for an Audi, we have never before had the pleasure of working with such a professional as Daniel! He was extremely helpful in giving us the answers to all of our questions we had in regard to a possible new purchase. He never once pressured us, he gave us all the information we needed to make an in formed and educated decision. He also gave us time alone to allow us to discuss the matter privately, again without any pressure! We had previously been in contact with another dealership in Tacoma, we were also pleased with that salesperson, but Daniel's personality and commitment to us was without a doubt what persuaded us to deal solely with him. We were most comfortable with him. After the sale, Daniel took time with us, to explain the navigation, telephone and all the other "new" to us features on this car, even though it was late in the evening. BOTTOM LINE: Daniel Hassan, of Bellevue Audi, is a professional, and a true asset to the dealership! We will not forget his care and concern of us, and our little dog Taz! We love our new 2015 Audi A4, and will not hesitate to refer anyone to your dealership AND Daniel! Thanks again! Sincerely, John and Katy Svendsen Yakima, WA

Excellent buying experience

by from Portland, OR |

After car shopping for nearly a year, I was more than ready to make a purchase if I could just find the right car. Not only did I find the right car at Bellevue Audi, a hard-to-find metallic black TDI with chestnut brown interior, I found an excellent dealership and great people to work with. It was well worth the wait. Although a three-hour drive from my home, I intend to continue to visit the dealership periodically for questions and service. Very happy with all aspects of my experience.