Audi Bellevue

Service 888-715-6091

An AutoNation Company.

Great Experience!

by from Issaquah, WA |

It's been years since buying a new vehicle, but I am so glad that we went to Audi of Bellevue. We were welcomed by Morten, who was knowledgeable, but let us take our time to just wander, look, touch and feel and then ask questions when we were ready! We got the information that we wanted and started doing our comparison to other brands and visited other dealerships. Morten kept in touch to ensure that we had all the information we needed from him, to make an educated decision. Ultimately after having to walk away from purchasing a brand new car, Morten continued to provide us with excellent options on a certified pre-owned vehicle. We are very happy with our final decision, and would not consider going anywhere else in the future!

Excellent Customer Service and Sales Staff!

by from Auburn, WA |

Recently purchased an Audi A3 from Audi Bellevue. Great showroom, wonderful staff, and excellent customer service!

Overall Buying and Audi Experience

by from Kirkland, WA |

Once we stepped into the Dealership, we had nothing but a WOW experience!

Good Customer Care

by from KIRKLAND,WA |

Very Good customer service and all the executives (Specifically Mr. Dani Cretu) are so friendly and very professional .

Friendly and customer service oriented!

by from Fox Island, WA |

Our sales agent Christian was very helpful with a goal of getting us what we wanted. Since our purchase he has made contact with us several times to make sure we are learning the car and enjoying it. The dealership was very clean with multiple friendly staff. We traveled from Gig Harbor over an hour for this dealership specifically even bypassing another Audi dealer. The great things we heard from friends is true. We will bring our car to Bellevue Audi for service!

Best dealership in this area

by from Bellevue, Wa |

The salesman Matthew Thacker is the best salesman I have ever dealt with in my over 50 years of purchasing vehicles. He was the most informative about the vehicles and the most patient in helping me select the right car for me. After my purchase he has gone to great lenghts in explaining all the features of the car and how to operate them to me. He is always available to help me with any of my needs on the car. He and the dealership are the best. I am very happy with the quality of my new Audi SQ5. I love the car.

Senior Vice President and Partner

by from Belevue, WA |

Very professional and thorough. Both sales staff and service personnel were very helpful

Great Service Department

by from Bellevue, WA |

We had our 2014 A5 in for it 5000 service. Easy to get an appointment scheduled online with many convenient dates and times from which to choose. Kevin Reed our service representative had our information ready and we had the vehicle back well before the expected 90 minute appointment.

Fun Ride

by from Renton, Washington |

I had great experience purchasing an Audi A5 Cabriolet. Fun, low key and professional.

Great service and very friendly staff

by from Seattle, WA |

I consulted with Leon Sheiman in my purchase of a new car and was very pleased with my experience. Thank you.

Recent S3 purchase

by from Seattle, WA |

After a bit of a stutter step when I first called the dealer--the guy who was supposed to help me test drive the one S3 they had somehow couldn't make it, Rod Mcna stepped in and made it happen on the spot. Best buying experience I have ever had--no pressure, answered competently and honestly all my questions, worked with me to arrange an equitable deal and did so leaving me feeling pleased to do business with him. A good compare and contrast: When i visited University Audi (its closer to home for me), they put strong pressure on me to put a deposit down. None of that at Bellevue Audi--and later learned that under WA law, those deposites aren't enforceable contracts--so why the heck is University doing somethign that ultimately isn't legally enforceable, other than just a strong arm silly tactic which is what the stereotypical car dealer does. If more car dealers had folks like him, it would change the reputation of car salespeople. will definitely be back in couple years to get the latest from audi---assuming my S3 stays healthy and happy.