Barrier Audi

New 888-596-2595
Used 888-475-0512
Service 866-414-8419

A promise to do more!

Great service and fast delivery

by from Bellingham, WA |

Bought a used 4-runner after searching the internet. Mostly communicated via internet/email and had 90% of the deal done before I went into the dealer. In and out in about 30 minutes. That's fast if you've ever bought a vehicle before. If you're a busy person this is a great way to go. Good price and great to work with.

Volvo xc60

by from Vancouver, WA |

I bought a Volvo XC60 from Barrier Motors. James Orrino was my salesperson. I must say this was the one and only time I purchased a car where I had fun and totally enjoyed my experience. James was polite and very helpful in showing me all features of my new car. The test drive that included the auto stop at 25 mile-per hour was a stretch for my comfort level. We all got a big laugh from that one, but it made a big impression in regard to avoiding rear-end accidents. I love my car. Everyone I spoke with at the company was so professional and friendly. I'd buy another car from them if I needed one! Thank you, James Orrino

Satisfaction Garunteed!

by from Bellevue, WA |

I have always been very satisfied with Barrier. From my Porsche to my Audi both service departments have always done great work at an affordable price. Their commitment to customer service shows. The comfortable waiting rooms, the free wifi, the free car wash service if you buy from them is awesome! That alone saves me a bunch of cash.

Awesome Dealership

by from Seattle |

This is an awesome dealership. They take good care of their customers and the vehicles they sell. This is my first time buying direct from a dealership. I have no regrets.

Great Service

by from Bellevue, Wa |

My ex and I have purchased 5 cars from Bellevue Audi over the last few years. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The Cars are amazing but so it the service. It's that simple

Best purchase Experience Ever!

by from Bellevue |

I just purchased an Audi A4 Quattro from Barrier Audi in Bellevue. I haven't experience the service department yet, but based on my buying experience, this dealership gets five stars. The sales staff was amazing. I worked with both Alex Semenov and Nico Kusmirek. Both were highly professional, honest, helpful, respectful and never pushy. After a short email correspondence with Nico, I drove to the dealership where he introduced me to his colleague Alex. Most of my dealings thereafter were with Alex, and he is by far the most pleasant auto sales consultants I have ever worked with. He really went out of his way each and every time and responded almost instantaneously to my email messages and phone calls. He had my car prepped and ready for me when I got there, and stayed for almost an hour after closing to walk me through the car's controls. He was honest and straight-forward throughout the car buying process and even days after the deal was done and I had driven away in my new car! I normally don't like dealing with ... from Barrier Audi in Bellevue. I haven't experience the service department yet, but based on my buying experience, this dealership gets five stars. The sales staff was amazing. I worked with both Alex Semenov and Nico Kusmirek. Both were highly professional, honest, helpful, respectful and never pushy. After a short email correspondence with Nico, I drove to the dealership where he introduced me to his colleague Alex. Most of my dealings thereafter were with Alex, and he is by far the most pleasant auto sales consultants I have ever worked with. He really went out of his way each and every time and responded almost instantaneously to my email messages and phone calls. He had my car prepped and ready for me when I got there, and stayed for almost an hour after closing to walk me through the car's controls. He was honest and straight-forward throughout the car buying process and even days after the deal was done and I had driven away in my new car! I normally don't like dealing with car dealerships, but it's obvious that people of Barrier Audi understand and respect customers. My car buying experience with this dealership was outstanding, from sales to finance. If my experience with the service department proves to be similar, there's a very good chance that this will not be the last Audi I purchase there.