Gus Johnson

8300 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212

Norm is awesome!

by from Spokane, WA |

I worked with Norm who is the fleet manager and it was a great experience! He doesn't give you the typical BS most dealerships would. I ended up leasing a new F150 and overall was as good of an experience as I could have asked for.

very fine buying experience

by from Medical Lake, WA |

Our customer rep Matt was very helpful by showing us the many variations of the F150 that would be applicable for our towing and driving needs. He did not pressure us about time or when to purchase. In fact he was available on several different days to help us with our decision. Shannon made the financing part easy and even enjoyable (if that is possible)

Super customer service - Dave & Shannon are GREAT

by from Spokane, WA |

We traded in our 2010 F150 for a 2014 F150. The amount for the trade-in was fair, and was quick and not pushy. Dave did an outstanding job in making our buying experience painless. Even though there were a mistake made, Gus and Dave made it right. Shannon was just a joy to work with. No hassle, and we were able to close the deal in no time. This is our second time buying from Gus Johnson Ford, there will be more to come.

Couldn't have been better!

by from Spokane wa |

We had a wonderful experience! The salesmen was not pushy! He answered all our questions, and offered good information about the Edge. He paired us with the perfect one! The buying process was easy and we were done in about an hour! With our last car purchase it took about 4 hours at another dealer so we were very pleased with this!!! All in all we couldn't have asked for better service! And we love our new Edge!!!

Spokane Valley FUSION owner

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

I have purchased & serviced my last 3 vehicles from GUS JOHNSON FORD. The experience of purchasing my 2014 Titanium Fusion was as positive, friendly & professional as it could be. SCOTT KOMAR listened to my requirements in a new vehicle; expectations for my trade in; what I wanted my monthly payments to be, then he located the PERFECT car for me. Shannon & Sara were both terrific during the financing process. Very apparent to me that the dealership operates as a friendly team who genuinely appreciates & respects the customer.

Great customer service!

by from Spokane, WA |

If you plan on buying a car here ask for Luke Mischke, very great guy! I was a little rusty on a 5 speed and he actually took his time to show me again. The cars are very dependable and are spotlessly detailed. Buying the car was a very fast process (Thanks Shannon!) and walked me through what I was signing without the salesmen lying tactic. Overall, I was very impressed and plan on buying from here again!

The customer is First

by from Davenport, WA |

We needed to update our "old" Escape, and looked on-line to see what was out there. The Web-site of Gus Johnson was very helpful with several options of new/newer Escapes. After a period of time, in the comfort of our home, looking on-line, we finally decided on what we wanted (options, color, new...), Interaction with Sara on-line and over the phone was very helpful. She found the "right" new Escape for us, and made an appointment for us to see it, test drive it, and meet Ed, salesman, who was very knowledgeable about Escapes. The whole process showed us a team at Gus whose priority was us. Everyone was very friendly, and helpful. There was never any pressure, and we never had the feeling that "quick sale" was an objective. Taking care of us after the sale is what the whole team at Gus Johnson is focused on now.

Rich and Shannon were absolutely wonderful.

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Rich and Shannon have been such help and patient with me. I couldn't be more pleased. Everyone at Gus Johnson For were polite and friendly. I am having fun driving my C-Max Hybrid! It is a challenge to see if I can always get 100% on braking and trying to have several leaves. I almost cried when the fuel gauge dropped below full. I traded in a 2011 Toyota RAV 4, and the mpg was 18.9. I am getting thirty plus miles per gallon in my C-Max. I love my little car and my kitty Lady Bug likes the larger, flatter dash. She has found several places that she likes to sit and look out while I am driving. In the RAV she would only sit on my lap. Gus Johnson, thank you very much and we will be staying in touch and when I need to buy again It will be from your dealership. Sincerely, F. M. "Sammi" Manspeaker

Great service

by from Spokane, WA |

Compared to other Ford dealers in my area, Gus Johnson was much more relaxed to deal with. Our last vehicle purchase and the research for this one were at another dealer. They were fairly pushy and the salesperson we dealt with was clueless on the vehicle and general purchase procedures. Gus Johnson gave us all the time we needed without the sense that we were inconveniencing them. In the few cases where we had a question that the salesman couldn't answer he quickly went and asked instead of making something up. Due to timing problems on our part we had two different salesmen the day we bought. The interaction was as seamless as a busy day in a car dealership could make it. Within a minute or two the new salesman was on track and we were moving foreward again.

King ranch F-150

by from Spokane, WA |

My wife and I had busy schedules, flying and flitting here & there, so patience of salesmen Luke and Jake, working as a team was key. They solved all our questions about 5L vs Ecobost, retractable or fixed running boards, etc. made several calls back to settle price, and closed it at closing time. Really a great auto buying experience.