Becker Buick GMC

636 E. Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99202

New 888-453-7696
Used 877-273-1608
Service 877-806-3367

You'll do better at Becker! Home of Warranty Forever!

Becker Buick GMC Locally Owned

by from Spokane, WA |

I wanted to look at what a locally-owned dealership had to offer. I have always considered the Buick to be an older person's car, and now that I qualify, I wasn't afraid to look. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the Buick seemed anything but "old". Randy Johnson was quick to come and help me in a very friendly, knowledgable, and un-pushy way. Every time I changed my mind about a color or package, he never made me feel that I was wasting his time. My experience with Becker has been nothing but positive thus far.

May 6, 2014

Thanks so much for giving a locally owned dealership like Becker Buick GMC a chance! We will take care of you!

I have been bringing my car for years

by from Elk, WA |

I have been bringing my car(s) to Becker Buick for maintenance for many years and ALWAYS feel well taken care of.

July 16, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty. We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback!

Love the service department

by from Spokane, WA |

Having always been leery of mechanics, especially at dealerships, I've been impressed with the 5+ times I've had my Chev Equinox into Becker Buick for repairs/maintenance. They were recommended to me by a Chev dealer in a different city over the other dealerships here. They've been fair, honest, right on with their estimates, and their courtesy drivers and cashiers are very friendly.

July 2, 2014

Deb, thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We appreciate your business.

Great fast service shop

by from Spokane,wa |

Great service and finished sooner than expected. Scot is great to work with and very friendly.

June 17, 2014

We will pass on your kinds words to Scott Wilbur. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

VERY HAPPY WITH OUR LUCERNE FROM BECKERS

by from CHATTAROY,WA |

2011 LUCERNE VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR SERVICE DEPT. OVER THE YEARS! BODY SHOP HAS BEEN EXCELLENT IN HELPING WITH A SUN ROOF INSTALLATION GONE AWRY. IM READY TO TRADE UP AND CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW LUCERNES TO BE ANNOUNCED!

May 23, 2014

Roberto, we are looking forward to the new Buick models too. See you soon! Happy to help.

Friendly purchasing

by from Spokane,WA |

We purchased a Buick encore>2014 My old car is one I liked and did not necessarily want to get rid of but knew the miles were beginning to rack up. I asked God to lead us to a car that had low miles and was in really good condition. He did. I knew I wanted to work with someone who would not do the salesman dance, and Mr. Johnson fit that bill. He had been recommended by some friends. I didn't know if I wanted to go through with the deal since when we walked in we really wasn't expecting to purchase so we did not particularly ask to work with him. but it turned out it was the same man that was helping us. Fair deal. Everyone was friendly that we dealt with. The salesman can really turn one off if they are not engaged. Also closing was good. Friendly.

April 24, 2014

We hope you are loving that Buick Encore! See you soon for service.

Service work

by from Spokane,WA |

Our Lucerne needed some body repair, and the work completed by the body shop crew was outstanding. After completing the work, the service department was able to get the car in for service the same day! That is why we use Becker Buick-GMC exclusively for service on our family vehicles.

April 16, 2014

We have the best body shop in all of Spokane!

I will continue to be a customer

by from Usk,WA |

I brought my 2012 GMC Sierra in to Becker Buick for regularly scheduled maintenance. I purchased my truck at Becker due to my pleasnt experiences with the service department during the course of my ownership of a 2004 Envoy XUV purchased at Dave Smith. Jason Spade (My service advisor and a former student)was the main reason for continuing my business relationship with Becker Buick. Jason has recently retired due to health reasons. While I missed the personal connection I had with Jason, my service appointment was handled by Scott with expertise and professionalism. I will continue to be a customer of Becker Buick.

April 16, 2014

Nickolas, thank you for your continued trust in our company for your vehicle needs!

Routine change

by from Harrington,WA |

I came in for a routine lube, filter and oil change. They not only performed those services perfectly, they also rotated my tires, vacuumed my interior and washed the exterior. And very quickly!

March 18, 2014

Thanks for sharing, we are happy to help!

I have been going to Becker for years

by from Spokane,WA |

I have been going to Becker Buick for years. They have serviced my company cars and my 02 Yukon. This is the first time I have gotten a vehicle from them. We got a 2014 GMC Truck. First of all, I am very happy with my vehicle. I have been looking for quite some time to get the right one. Every person I worked with treated by like family, as they always have in the past. I would never consider another dealer, especially after the treatment for this purchase.

March 17, 2014

Jodie, thanks for sharing your story!

OK Service

by from Spokane,WA |

This was the first oil change service for our new Acadia but not the first time in the shop. As soon as we picked it up, there was an electrical problem which the shop fixed within one day - very good. However, on both occasions when in the shop, the service person indicated the car would be washed before we picked it up. It did not happen either time so Becker is batting zero for two.

March 17, 2014

Eric, thanks for giving us a heads up about the car wash issue- stop by and let's get it done!! We are working to correct this problem.