Bob Byers Ravenna Volvo

2700 N.E. 55th Street, Seattle, WA 98105

Happy,as usual

by from Seattle |

Service was fine and done on time with a free wash job thrown in.

Fantastic Customer Service Experience

by from Seattle |

I stopped by the Seattle Volvo on Capitol Hill mid-week during my lunch hour wanting to look at and possibly test drive an XC60. NO pressure from the sales guy, he just wanted to me to test drive the car and have it speak for itself. After a couple of weeks of thinking about it I called the sales guy back and told him that I wanted to make the purchase. after little haggling back and forth we arrived at a price that I felt was fair (invoice). Even during signing the paperwork there was ZERO attempt to upsell us on warranties, under coats, or other protections. We were in and out of the dealership in under 30 minutes.

Service

by from Kenmore, WA |

Scott's done a fine job developing a very qualified team of resonsible professionals. The only recommendation I can think of is to have the car wash use mits, not brushes, on dark-colored vehicles. Having just detailed my car's exterior in the past, it takes one visit to mar the finish. At home, I find a mitt provides the best results but takes a bit more work. Even if you added $5. to each service visit, it would be worth it. Just my suggestion. Other than that, keep up the first-class, red carpet service that defines your reputation. PS: Brian is my guy! 'can do' in every situation.

Good work Bob Byers!

by from Seattle, WA |

We have been going to Bob Byers Volvo for years and have always been pleased with the quality of the service - including the nice people who work there. We have never had to bring the car back and it is always finished on time and at a reasonable cost. We have had three Volvos serviced there and would highly recommend it to others. It's a very professional operation.

Satisfied customer since 1997

by from Seattle, WA |

These guys approach each car as if it were their own. I've always been very happy with the work they do on my car and my experience with them when I go in for routine maintenance or to check out some concern. Little things I just pull in to the car port and go and ask, and get immediate feedback on whether something is or isn't a problem. More than once they've corrected some minor problem on the spot, no charge. They've never done me wrong and always delivered superlative service. I'm staying with Bob Byers Ravenna Volvo until my car falls apart (and it's a Volvo, so that's going to take until 2087 sometime).

2001 Volvo XC repair

by from Seattle, WA |

Bought and service my Volvo @ Bob Byers. I have always been extremely pleased with level of service and quality of repair. If something wasn't just right, they'd make it so with no hassles.

Quick and Easy

by from Monroe, WA |

Stopped in without an appointment to get a bulb replaced. The bulb was replaced in no time and I was on my way in about ten minutes. Couldn't ask for better service. Nice people. I've been dealing with Ravenna Motors since 1976 and am never disappointed.

Excellent work

by from Seattle |

Simple oil change and brake pad replacement . Quick, efficient, professional, clean. They even washed my car, which is so appreciated!

Long-time customer

by from Seattle, WA |

We purchased our Volvo from Bob Byers Ravenna store in 1998. Since then, we have relied on Bob Byers Volvo at both the Ravenna and Capital Hill locations for all of our service and bodywork needs. The service and body shop staff are consistently professional and keep us well-informed regarding our vehicle.

Customer Comment On Service

by from Bellevue, WA |

As usual, my experience yesterday with respect my XC90 and scheduled service was very good - timely, professional, needs explained and results great. Overall, an excellent experience.