Bob Byers Ravenna Volvo

2700 N.E. 55th Street, Seattle, WA 98105

Excellent service at Bob Byers

by from Seattle, WA |

Bob Byers provides excellent service from the phone call to set-up the appointment to the reliability of the repairs. I always have a sense of an appreciation of the value of my time. There is no wait for dropping off or picking up the car. Any questions are answered completely. I recommend the dealership and service department without reservation.

Great Experience!

by from Woodinville, WA |

I had a great experience at Bob Byers! Vic and Dick were gentlemen all the way through. Going the extra mile to make the experience an enjoyable one and believe me I have had some terrible car buying experiences before! When I signed docs with JC, the finance guy, he really listened and answered all my questions. I was treated with the upmost respect. He was extremely thorough and explained the process honestly. Everyone was friendly and helpful, including Julie at the front desk. This is a dealership with integrity! That can be hard to find these days!

Great service, great price!!

by from Seattle, Washington |

Got me in right away for an appointment. Excellent service and prices!

Good place for Volvo owners

by from Everett, WA |

Good, solid maintenance and repair work from people who seem to know what they're doing.

Outstanding Service from Ravenna Volvo

by from Shoreline |

I always take my Volvo to either of the Bob Byers' family dealerships: Ravenna Volvo or Seattle Volvo. My most recent visit was like all the others: perfect! No delays, no suriprises, work completed on time, and the cost was as promised.

Overall great experience

by from Seattle |

Buying and leasing process was so easy. No strong armed sales tactics here. The service department is outstanding. Always wanti g to make sure you are satisfied.

Oil Change and Travel Check

by from Shoreline WA |

I very much appreciated being able to have a loaner car while our car was only getting an oil change and a minor check up to make sure it was in good shape for traveling. The service rep I worked with was very polite, professional and thorough. Excellent in every way...thank you!

Ravenna Motors Service & Customer Service is GREAT

by from Seattle, WA in the Queen Anne neighborhood |

From the moment you dive in, till you pick up your car you are taken care of by professionals. If I need to wait for my car, it is handled, any questions -- they contact you for your answer. If I need a loaner car they will do everything they can to make sure I am taken care of. I never have to worry about if or how it will be done. They handle everything to perfection. We have leased, purchased and now have an older Volvo that is being serviced, I have never had any problems in our dealings with Ravenna Motors in the 35 plus years I have been going to them. They have always exceeded my expectations.

Love my new XC60 from Ravenna Volvo!

by from Seattle, WA |

Just picked up a new XC60 off the lot from Ravenna Volvo this weekend, and added the Polestar upgrade. This car is amazing! Ravenna Volvo is great and I bought my last 3 cars from them. Will buy the next one there I'm sure.

Ratling noise & 67500 service

by from Seattle - First Hill |

I am truly pleased with the service. Particularly with the immediate attention and facile assessment of the issue for which I brought the car in. Please take the following in the spirit I intend; that is constructive criticism and not a peevish outcry. Until now I have brought the car in to the Pike Street site. Last year I had a number of problematic experiences having to do with my right front headlight. after a number of visits and efforts to get it straightened out the lights now work peoperly. What bothered me then was that there were a number of excuses and an odd disinterest in finding the root of the problem - that is the light bulb was not seated properly. Also the business with the rattle complaint which you folks fixed this time around. The Pike Street guys were also not very interested in finding out the what and wherefore of the problem.One quick trip around the block by one of your mechanics immediately identified the problem as a front brake pad that was somehow loose - turned out due to an improperly installed spring in the brake assembly. I am glad that your shop proved to be professionally up to the game. I was beginning to look for another shop to handle the future work on my car. But now I will remain a customer of the Ravenna Bob Byers site. Thanks for your quality and professional work. Best regards Samuel Gerszonowicz