Camp BMW

Used 855-817-3978

Come Experience The New Experience at Camp BMW

Excellent

by from Pullman, WA |

My 2010 BMW 328i's navigation unit went out right at 50050 miles, after the warranty coverage expired, upon finding out that the repair would end up being over $1200 I was really worried. However, the service department worked with me and managed to get BMW corporate to cover the repairs for free. I have been to almost all BMW's in the state of Washington and this location by far offers the most personable and quality service of all three. As a BMW owner I will say that I will be returning her anything I need service over Bellevue and Seattle in a heartbeat, CAMP BMW is flexible with your time and will do everything they can to make your experience the best as possible while at the other ones you feel like a number. Their service manager, Michael is the best. Great job, Camp BMW.

Friendly initial greeting but horrible Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Our experience with Camp BMW Service in Spokane was horrible. The Service personnel evidently does not communicate with one another, is unable to view whatever is entered into the computer by the primary service person, does not check or communicate with the parts department, and your car will not remain in the service queue if your particular service person takes a vacation day. We were stranded in Spokane for four days while trying to have an upper strut bolt replaced and installed. Our initial service person was friendly and appeared to be putting all the information in the computer and let us know the part would need to be ordered. When we didn?t hear back halfway through the next day, we called and were told our service person was gone that day and the part had not arrived. I called the parts department to see if there was a tracking number and found out the part had arrived in the morning and been logged in appropriately. I asked that the parts department talk to the Service Manager to get the bolt installed. A couple hours later I called the Service Manager who first told me again the part had not arrived (I said no, I had talked to parts) and then said he didn?t know what was wrong with the car as the service person I was working with was not in that day (I noted the bolt had been ordered per the initial check and just needed to be installed), and the Service Manager said he would look into it. I called again later and was told that I would receive a call after the service person checked with the technicians. Another 30 minut4es and no call back, I called the Service Manager and was told that they could not get anything done because they had no idea what was needed and then was told that unless a technician was willing to stay late, he doubted the work could get done. We retrieved the car and the bolt that had been ordered and were able to get a different automotive service establishment to install the lacking bolt. It took about 35 minutes for this other establishment. Bottom line: Horrible ?service? and extremely poor communication between service personnel and other departments. I am still unclear as to why information is entered into computers if the service manager is unable to access it.

Camp BMW responded to this review

June 4, 2014

Hello Janet, We apologize for the inconvenience. We strive to provide an excellent customer experience and we did not live up to that standard in your case. We could have communicated better during the whole process. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, it is invaluable in our efforts to constantly improve our processes and customer service. We wish you the best. Mel Watson, General Manager

Exceptional Service!

by from Coeur d Alene ID |

Mel, and the team at Camp/Lithia BMW did an amazing job of taking care of me. Love my 750 BMW yet had an issue just out of warranty and it would have been very costly but Mel the local GM and Matt went totally out of their way to help get me taking care of! Thanks guys...gg

Fell short of expectations

by from Spokane,Wa |

I clicked "CHECK AVAILABILITY" on Cars.com's web site on a certain car I had seen. This was to have gone to the dealer, in this case Camp BMW, and they were to respond accordingly. Instead, two days later, they left an e-mail and phone number for someone named Mitchell to speak with regarding their inventory and helping me to find a car that was "right for me". They did not address the availability of the car in question. So, yes, regarding used car sales my experience was, sadly, only average.

Camp BMW responded to this review

April 2, 2014

We strive to make every buying and shopping experience easy and hassle free, so I'm sorry to hear we did not meet expectations. My name is Mel Watson and I'm the General Manager here at Camp BMW. If you could email me at mwatson@lithia.com I will personally make sure you get a great hassle free deal. Thank you.

Used car purchase

by from Chattaroy wa |

Thanks to sales agent for his patience, willingness to listen and perseverance. I am delighted with my "new" auto and satisfied with the purchase price, needed a minor repair and Camp BMW was on top of getting it done.