Foothills Automall

New 866-593-7273 New 866-593-7273
Used 866-593-0601 Used 866-593-0601
Service 866-627-4136 Service 866-627-4136

We've Got It!

Best car buying experience ever!!!!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

I bought a Mazda 6 online from Joe Bowman and Jerry Kelly and the buying experience was quick and painless. they answered ever question that I had and got me a great deal, I couldn't be more satisfied. I had a little problem with the brakes on my mazda and Joe told me to bring it in and have it looked at. They fixed the problem and charged me nothing, i did expect to pay a little but the dealership took care of the repairs. If anyone if looking for a reputable dealership that has the customer in mind, Foothills lincoln mazda is what you are looking for. Thank you again for your over and above service.

The saddest day of my life

by from Spokane, WA |

My wife and I went to a sale at Foothills to buy a Mazda Protege and had a horrifying experience. First they lied to us to get my drivers license, then, they refused to discuss the price of the car (only willing to talk about amount of payment). We finally grew tired of the salesman and asked for my drivers license back. They refused and after about five minutes waiting, sent another person to talk with us. They continued refusing to give my license back until I started to go look for their "office" where they were holding it and threatened to call the police. It was only then that they agreed to give our licenses back. We got out of there and will never go back again. We do now own a Mazda but we service it in Idaho even though we live just a short distance from them. I cant imagine how they stay in business.

Helped Me When I Need It The Most!!!!!

by from Spokane |

I bougth a 2008 mazda 6 new on a lease. I had the car for 12 months of my 24 month lease and Joe bowman told me that he could try and consign may car on the lot. I had some money problems and had to get rid of my payments. They ended up selling my car for me and I got a check back for $200, much more than I thought. I can't thank Foothills and Joe Bowman enough for going the extra mile. When I get another car in the future I know who I will call first.

Have and will return again

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

My husband and I bought a Mazda 3 and a Mazda 6 from this dealership. The salesman was very friendly and knowledge- didn't feel pressured at all. The finance portion was quick and painless. We will definitely be returning when it's time to purchase a new vehicle!

I would buy here again.

by from Spokane, WA |

I never felt pressured (unlike almost all other dealerships), had my questions answered and the buying process was the most user friendly and thorough I have experienced. My wife and I both highly recommend them.

Mazda 6 Buyer!

by from Mead, WA |

I searched everywhere for the perfect Mazda 6. When I found it at foothills I worked with the Internet guys, they were very easy to deal with and worked with me at my pace. They were tough on their pricing but otherwise they were great to deal with!! I already told my parents to go to Foothills for their next car!

Tail pipes hott

by from Spokane |

The overall experience was good. I got in and out just as any customer would want. The customer service was great. Smiling facing from all staff.

Great!

by from Bellingham, WA |

First car I bought by dealing over the phone and via email. This dealer kept every promise and even delivered the vehicle to me because of bad roads!! I didn't have to make any requests, they offered! Communication was great!