Parker Subaru

314 W Clayton Ave, CDA, ID 83815

Used 208-773-7648

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM CHRIS CLUSTER.

by from CDA |

I have never been treated so good at any other dealer in my life. I used to hate going to any car dealer, But chris has changed my mind. I will always buy my cars from Parker from now on.

shopping for used

by from post falls, ID |

Generally a good experience. The staff were all great and helpfull. The only downfall was the amount of time it took to do paperwork. That said I would go back and purchase again. Just as nice as Parker Toyota!

best buying experience ever

by from post falls |

Buying my new subaru was fantastic experience. Chris cluster went out of his way to get me the perfect car.I would recommend Chris to everyone I know ;)

A wonderful experience

by from Post Falls, ID |

My husband and I had an excellent experience at Parker Subaru. Chris, our sales person, was the most patient sales person we've ever met. He went the extra mile to help us get the car we wanted at the price we could afford. Everyone at Parker Subaru really cares about their service to you and wants to make you happy.

mind changing

by from spokane,wa |

went car shopping with a chip on my shoulder and bias against subaru....but then my salesman Chris Cluster not only changed my mind but changed the car buying experience from a chore to exciting.they have deffinately made a customer for life

Great and friendly service

by from Post Falls Idaho |

I've dealt with many dealers over the years. Parker Subaru has been the best. no hassle shopping, good pricing and they helped me get the financing. The salesman was great.

Parker Subaru, Post Falls

by from Spokane Valley |

Excellent experience, Chris was always trying to be helpful. I already knew pretty much what I wanted in an Outback. They were helpful and there was no fight over the price, they just wanted to be my dealer since there are a number of Subaru dealers in the region. The dealership was happy to find what I wanted and when it would be in. They answered my questions describing the pros and cons of different purchasing methods.

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from RATHDRUM |

MY HUSBAND AND I JUST PURCHASED OUR CAR FROM PARKER SUBARU OUR SALES MAN CHRIS CLUSTER WAS AMAZING HE CAME TO OUR HOUSE BECAUSE MY HUSBAND WORKS ALOT OF HOURS AND COULDNT MAKE IT INTO LOOK AT THE VEHICLE I CHOSE.. HE BROUGHT IT TO OUR HOUSE TO SHOW US.. AND ALSO BROUGHT OUR PAPER WORK TO US.. HE WAS HONEST, AND FRIENDLY! WE WILL BE BUYING OUR NEXT VEHICLE FROM PARKER SUBARU... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! GREAT CUSTOMER SEVICE!!!

Totally insulted & will not go back!

by from PF, ID |

Went to look at used truck which was overpriced by $2975 per KBB or NADA, Wanted to trade in my truck for which they offered me an insulting low price & not coming down 1 cent on their overpriced truck. They also keep your keys so you can't leave before they can hound you several times continuing to insult your intelligence! The worst dealership experience I've had to date! They say they want your business yet they are not willing to work with you at all. I would not recommend dealing with Parker Subaru which is owned by Parker Toyota in CDA, ID. I will not go back to Parker Subaru nor will I now go to Parker Toyota!

Shopping for used car

by from Spokane, WA |

Saw an ad on cars.com for a car I have been looking for. I called the Parker folks and asked for the specific name of the person listed on the ad and he came on the line withing seconds of being put on hold. I told this salesman that I would drive over from Spokane to chat with him and take a test drive if he was going to be in the show room. When I arrived a few hours later I was introduced to the salesperson and he told me it was his turn do answer the phones that day but Daniel Erny would assist me. I was shown the car, and drove it and was impressed with the care the dealership took to present this car, it was clean inside and out and everything worked like it was new. Daniel was very attentive to my situation and wanted to help in anyway he could without being pushy or overly confident that he was going to make a sale. Daniel asked questions about my car and took the vin number and other information for the manager to look at. Ultimatly we could not reach an agreement about the vehicle in question and I left the dealership disapointed that we could not put something together. Parker Subaru and their representatives are the best and I hope I can do business with them someday.