Lake City Ford Lincoln

(5.0) 2 Reviews

315 W Clayton Ave, CDA, ID 83815

Amazing Customer Service from DEBBIE @ LCF!!!

by from Seminole,TX |

I would like to thank Lake City Ford for an extremely easy Internet purchase of a Buick Regal GS I put in a credit application and within 10 mins " My Favorite Sales Person " DEBBIE called me DEBBIE has been amazing from start to finish of this Internet purchase She answered every question I had promptly and honestly. She went above and beyond to insure that the deal was completed efficiently. DEBBIE called me various times after business hours to update me on the status of the purchase. She made me feel extremely comfortable buying a car all the way in Idaho as I live in Texas. DEBBIE even assisted in the shipment of the car to Texas. She made sure everything went smoothly. If your looking to purchase a vehicle in the near future, I highly recommend you call DEBBIE @ Lake City Ford and leave it up to her to put you in your next car. Thank you DEBBIE, you Rock!!!!

Amazing Customer Service from DEBBIE @ LCF!!!

by from Seminole,TX |