Chuck Olson Chevrolet Kia

Service 888-627-4406

"We Make It Easy!"

Honest and professional

by from Bellevue, WA |

Looking for a small used car for my son. I found one at this dealership. The price was very reasonable and they had clearly marked all the faults with the car, on their window sticker. Unfortunately, did not make a deal with them, mainly beacause my son did not care for the car. Would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Kia Sorrento

by from Seattle , Wa |

Bill Koch , we really liked him and his knowledge of the Kia Sorrento 2016. He knows all the ins and outs of this vehicle! He is a very friendly person and extremely helpful. Definitely would send friends and family to this location and to Bill!

Excellent sales, management & service staff.

by from Seattle. WA |

Thorough, respectful & courteous attention to any challenges which arose in getting us on-the-road in a KIA that met our expectations & needs. We also had an excellent service department experience.

September 5, 2015

Hugh, we are truly dedicated to providing thorough, respectful and courteous customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Best regards, Greg Olson - Owner greg@chuckolsonchev.com

Pure Awesomeness at Chuck Olson Kia

by from Shoreline, WA |

Well, I came by unannounced/no appointment, and the team, led by Rick Villa, got me in and out in about an hour! Also- come to find out there was a recall for my 2014 Soul, I was able to get that knocked out too. Everything is topped off, up to date AND Rick went the extra mile for me. While it was a PURELY cosmetic thing- I wasn't able to get a plastic license plate cover on since I had purchased the vehicle in January 2014. I asked, Rick took care of it. I can't say thank you enough to the Sales and Service Teams at Chuck Olson KIA. They always go above and beyond, and I can honestly say- there's no dealership I recommend more.

Normal service was no problem.

by from Seattle. WA |

I have for several years been using your service. I had no problems so far, well, now, in a new building, it is more convenient.

September 5, 2015

Viktor, we appreciate you giving us this review and 5-star rating! It is great to know you have been doing business with us for several years. Our customers mean everything to us and we are glad to have you as a loyal customer. Thanks again and we look forward to servicing you soon. Take care! Best regards, Greg Olson - Owner greg@chuckolsonchev.com

Beautiful new building

by from Shoreline, WA |

I sat and waited while the oil was changed. Although I was 10 min. late for my appointment, I had brought something to do and I ate a couple of the free snack bars. In no time, my car was ready.

Ecellemt Service Chuck Olsen Chev.

by from Shoreline, WA |

I was able to set an appointment for the time that fit my schedule. I was in and out in under 40 minutes.

Really nice service

by from Shoreline, WA |

Staff person that helped us was very helpful and pleasant. She was even able to direct me to the nearby coffee shop when I wasn't sure where to find it and gave me coupons for it as well. Also showed a lot of patience with my cranky 4yr old. ;-)

Staff is the Best Team in Washington

by from Seattle, Washington |

The entire staff from the check in process to the check out was very helpful and friendly. This has always been the case. They even greet me each time by my first name every time I have come in for service of any kind for many years now.

Great experience!

by from Shoreline, Wa. |

In the past, I've taken a car in for service at the dealership where I had recently bought it and was given a big list of things that were wrong with it. In fact, the advisor had me feeling like I had bought a real piece of junk...and he was well aware that I had bought it there. My experience at Chuck Olson's Kia could not have been more different. The advisor made several comments about what a great car I had! The service was quick and the employees that I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. I won't be taking my car to any other place for service!

August 29, 2015

Kimberly, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that our team's efforts have made the difference in your car servicing experience. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Best regards, Greg Olson - Owner greg@chuckolsonchev.com

Excellent service

by from Shoreline, WA |

Rick Villa always makes sure that my experience with Kia is pleasant. I appreciate the drop-off at my work so that I don't have to wait at the dealership.

August 29, 2015

Nancy, we appreciate you giving us this review and 5-star rating. We're very glad to know that Rick is always able to provide you with a pleasant experience during your visits. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Greg Olson - Owner greg@chuckolsonchev.com