Chuck Olson Chevrolet Kia

Service 888-627-4406

"We Make It Easy!"

Honest and professional

by from Bellevue, WA |

Looking for a small used car for my son. I found one at this dealership. The price was very reasonable and they had clearly marked all the faults with the car, on their window sticker. Unfortunately, did not make a deal with them, mainly beacause my son did not care for the car. Would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Good service, always w/help & a smile.

by from Seattle, WA |

They are always great - good service & friendly. This time, it took about twice the time they'd quoted, so was a little disappointed in that. But, I'll keep coming back anyway.

Excellent service, hassle free buying!

by from seattle, wa |

I loved Mike (salesman) he was knowledgeable and very nice without pressuring us. It was easy financing also, helping us find the right options for us.

overall great experience

by from shoreline, WA |

the staff was very friendly answered any and all questions I had. They were very timely in returning the car to me and everything i requested is now in perfect working order.

Awesome Customer Service!

by from Lynnwood, WA |

You guys are awesome! I would drive from anywhere to bring my car only to you. The service people are nice, informative, helpful attitude and don't berate me if I'm over my mileage for an oil change. You aren't trying to upsale everything in the service dept. You genuinely sound like you want to help us....the customer. I currently am in the process of trying to get my neighbor who has to buy a used car to come see you. You guys Rock!

October 23, 2014

Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. Were thrilled to hear that our service team provided you with informative and helpful service during your visit. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook page for access to exclusive specials. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Greg Olson - Owner

Great Service from Chuck Olson Chevy

by from Edmonds |

It was very stressful having my transmission go out at the intersection of Highway 99 and 175th. I had Chevy Roadside and they towed it to Chuck Olson and that was Monday. Tuesday, they diagnosed it was the transmission and not my fault. Wednesday the got the okay to cover under the warranty. They had it fixed and I picked up on Tuesday. They were fast and made a stressful time a lot easier. They are trust worthy and courteous.

October 13, 2014

Vianna, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Were thrilled to hear that our team provided you with an efficient, courteous and honest service experience. We strive to make sure all of our guests leave completely satisfied with the service performed on their vehicle and its a pleasure to hear our staff did just that. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best Regards, Greg Olson- Owner

Good service with new rep

by from Lynnwood, WA |

Geena took great care of me, and was knowledgeable about my situation. In fact, I'd like her to be our main rep, as she didn't talk down to me when discussing the issues with my car. Also, she was patient while I found my work address for the shuttle driver. The shuttle driver was also great to chat with on the drive, and prompt with pick up. Also, the work was done well and promptly, which is always the number one priority.

October 13, 2014

Eric, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Geena is an asset to Chuck Olson Chevrolet and it is encouraging to hear that she impressed you by delivering patient and pressure-free service. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted to our dealership's Facebook and Twitter pages regularly. We appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Greg Olson Owner

trade in expert... rightthe salesperson I takded

by from burien |

The sales person I communicated with was very helpful over email, on the phone and in person. The trade in expert on the other hand is in the wrong line of work. Before traveling the hour each way to the dealership, I sent pics to see if we were close to a deal with a trade. I was told we should be able to make a deal. I drive to the dealership, do the test drive. Everything is going well until the trade in expert gets involved. First words out of his mouth were "that things trashed". He didnt even drive it. Didnt even give me a trade in value. Very disappointed. 3 wasted hours that I will never get back

Great Service Without Pressure!

by from Puyallup,WA |

We were very impressed with how comfortable Jonathan made us feel. He was helpful without being pushy. We had looked at a similar vehicle the day before and the salesman was so pushy that we didn't want to do business with him. The whole staff at Chuck Olson Chevrolet was helpful and down to earth. We were especially impressed that they washed our car again and filled up the gas tank before we left!

Service dept. is HORRIBLE

by from Seattle, WA |

Do NOT take your Chevrolet to the service department here. I've taken my 2500 Duramax truck here three times. Not only have they not fixed the steering problem I've been having, but it has gotten worse after every trip and they lack any sort of customer service unless you go straight to the service manager. Even then, they still overcharge you and feed you a bunch of garbage on what you need to get "fixed"...

One word...AMAZING

by from Everett |

I had been searching for a very specific car for quite some time and was getting frustrated and had actually given up. I decided to try one last look around and found my dream car here and so close to my price! The staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. They have earned a lifetime customer in me and my family. Can't thank them enough.