Chuck Olson Chevrolet Kia

Service 888-627-4406

"We Make It Easy!"

Honest and professional

by from Bellevue, WA |

Looking for a small used car for my son. I found one at this dealership. The price was very reasonable and they had clearly marked all the faults with the car, on their window sticker. Unfortunately, did not make a deal with them, mainly beacause my son did not care for the car. Would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Great Service Without Pressure!

by from Puyallup,WA |

We were very impressed with how comfortable Jonathan made us feel. He was helpful without being pushy. We had looked at a similar vehicle the day before and the salesman was so pushy that we didn't want to do business with him. The whole staff at Chuck Olson Chevrolet was helpful and down to earth. We were especially impressed that they washed our car again and filled up the gas tank before we left!

Service dept. is HORRIBLE

by from Seattle, WA |

Do NOT take your Chevrolet to the service department here. I've taken my 2500 Duramax truck here three times. Not only have they not fixed the steering problem I've been having, but it has gotten worse after every trip and they lack any sort of customer service unless you go straight to the service manager. Even then, they still overcharge you and feed you a bunch of garbage on what you need to get "fixed"...

One word...AMAZING

by from Everett |

I had been searching for a very specific car for quite some time and was getting frustrated and had actually given up. I decided to try one last look around and found my dream car here and so close to my price! The staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. They have earned a lifetime customer in me and my family. Can't thank them enough.