Rairdon's Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Marysville

(4.0) 3 Reviews

16610 Smokey Point Blvd, Arlington, WA 98223

Excellent people

by from Arlington, Wa |

Vince was totally AWESOME. The entire crew is outstanding, I defiantly recommend Rairdons's to anyone looking for a good deal. Be sure to ask for Vince, he is low pressure and will tell you like it is. Refreshing :)

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Lake Stevens, Washington |

I would like to take the time to give Kudos to the team at Rairdon's Dodge in Marysville Washington. I have to say, we were provided the most EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE all the way through our process of purchasing a new truck from this dealer. From the Salesman, Geoff Sheppard to his Manager Vincent Porter and the whole team putting the contract together for us and getting us in our new truck. We appreciate getting Exceptional Customer Service and will continue to visit Rairdon's and definitely refer anybody, friends and family who are looking to purchase a great vehicle and have the BEST customer service from any dealership we've ever been to. These guys were so friendly we will stop by in the future to just say Hello. My rating for the Team at Rairdon's is a positive 100%.

Bald Face Lies, And for What?

by from Marysville, WA |

I bought a 2012 Dodge Charger in March 2013. And I have to tell you, I LOVE my car. It's a real beauty. When I bought it, the salesman pointed out a mark of some kind, a blemish on the driver's side near the edge of the chassis above the back wheel. He said he would check to see if the dealership would fix it. In the excitement of the purchase and because I trusted the salesman, at the time, I did not worry when he did not get back to me. I always wondered what the mark was but because it remained unchanged, I did not worry about it. Fast forward to Saturday, November 2. I was at the dealership because of a recall on the vehicle. While there I asked to have the outside detailed. The car looked great and I was happy to have it waxed with winter coming on. But then the following Monday when I went to put gas in the car, I noticed that the clear coat had come off where the mark used to be and in fact a lot more clear coat was either off or lifted from the surface. I took the car back last Saturday and was asked to call to talk to the service manager on Monday. I did. What happened today motivated this review. And I say, "Congratulations!" to the service manager. He got everybody's story straight before calling to tell me that the car's clear coat was always peeling and to add insult to injury, had me drive to the dealership to tell me the same thing, with the salesman at his side. They both agreed that the car looked exactly the same when they sold it to me! And further, they said that the person who detailed the car noticed the clear coat peeling too. Never mind that the service department had checked the car when I brought it in and could verify that, yes, there was a mark two weeks ago, but the clear coat was okay. She said the same thing to the service manage right in front of me and he kept insisting that he is not a liar..... or maybe he said he was an honest person..... Really? So I AM LYING!!!! And his employee is lying???? So I got the message. They got their story straight before calling me to come in and lie to me to my face. Did I mention that I love my car? I am going to take care of the repair. I wish the people at Rairdon Smokey Point had not "ganged up" on me. It was a terrible feeling. And truth be told, all they had to say was that I bought the car "as is" and the mark was bound to peel sooner or later. Sorry we didn't tell you when you bought the car! But they didn't go that route. I am very disappointed.