Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks

3220 S Washington St, Grand Forks, ND 58201

New 888-675-9258
Used 888-619-8324
Service 866-876-0052

We're committed to meeting your highest expectations!

Great Experience

by from Grand Forks, ND |

Simple process, no pressure, an atmosphere of working with a friend. As a woman making the initial contact I felt I was respectedand not treated differently. Thanks Corey. Wilde!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Grand Forks, North Dakota |

Excellent, First Class Customer Service again demonstrated by Joel in the Service Department. I went in around 8 AM and there were quite a few people needing service on their cars. Joel was very courteous, concerned, and outgoing in his communication. I told him to keep the car over the Christmas Holidays if he was too busy to get at it. Unexpectedly he called me later that afternoon and the car was repaired. This is just another reason why my last 3 new vehicles have come from this dealer. Joel has always treated me with respect and concern.

Excellent!

by from Grand Forks, ND |

The agent that helped us out; Corey Wilde catered to our needs with patience. He presented vehicles that came with what we wanted and were within our price range.

No Pressure - Positive Experience

by from Mayville, ND |

Found our salesperson (Chris Bjerk) to be knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy. He went out of his way on his day off to ensure our vehicle was delivered as promised.

sales staff friendly

by from grand forks, ND |

open, welcoming environment and the sales staff was friendly and informative without being "pushy" or overly aggressive. I never felt pressured into a sale or amenity that i did not want.

Outstanding experience

by from Grand Forks, ND |

I liked that Chris Bjerk was right there to assist me in my vehicle search. He answered questions honestly and straight-forward which was a huge help. He was enthusiastic and excited for me and wanted to make sure I was well taken care of.

Rydell/Honda/Corey Wilde - A GREAT combination!

by from Minnesota |

Having successfully purchased a car for my wife in the past (one that she liked), the time had come to trade in the old for something new (not the wife, the car). After researching for the best combination of reliability and gas mileage, Honda emerged at the top of the list. Having had a very good experience at Rydell with the old car purchase, I returned the the dealership to look for a new Honda CRV. My wife was very busy and trusted me to pick out a vehicle for her as she had looked at pictures and specs online. I had some trepidation with her not being there and asked Corey what would happen if my wife didn t like it. He let me know about Rydells exchange policy and said it wouldn t be a problem. Sure enough, my wife was not totally on board with my choice. Went back the next day expecting some sense of disappointed, burdensome laden response, but received nothing but positive reinforcement that the primary concern was that we had a vehicle we were happy with. Professionalism and positive attitudes were seen from everyone, from our salesman Corey to the finance team. I left with a Pilot the very day and my wife and I are absolutely thrilled with the vehicle and personnel. I would strongly recommend anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle to consider Rydell and Corey Wilde.

Great buying experience

by from Grand Forks, ND |

My salesperson was cery personable & went out of his way to see that I wqs satisfied. Also very impressed with the maturity & knowledge of Nick Shirek.

Always a positive experience

by from Grand Forks, ND |

friendly service people, clean, fast. My sales associate Corey Wilde had transfered all my info into the computer which was so awesome that I could just drop the car and run. Corey is a true asset to all departments.

used car experience

by from Grand Forks, ND |

no pressuring the customer. Liked the fact that that the extended warranty company they use has a refund program if upgrading vehicles . Other dealerships i visited have not mentioned that.(maybe don't use CNA)