Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks

3220 S Washington St, Grand Forks, ND 58201

New 888-675-9258
Used 888-619-8324
Service 866-876-0052

We're committed to meeting your highest expectations!

Great service--fast and thorough

by from Grand Forks, ND |

The friendliness of the staff and their thoroughness in servicing my car. I brought the vehicle in for an oil change and associated service, tire rotation, new wiper blades, and to have the block heater cord checked. I mentioned the left front tire had an odd sound; it turned out I had a bad tire with 49,500 miles on it so I had to purchase four new tires, which I did through Honda of GF. I'm glad to have those new tires for my long daily commute.

The perfect buying experience!

by from Grand Forks, ND |

We purchased a 2014 Honda Accord from Larry Stadstad at Rydell Honda Nissan in Grand Forks this past week. We have purchased vehicles from Larry in the past and were once again very pleased with the whole car buying experience. Larry and the whole team made the whole process very relaxing and enjoyable. I've never hesitated to recommend Larry to other people every opportunity I get. Thanks again Larry!

Above & Beyond

by from Grand Forks, ND |

You were very willing to work with us as we were waiting on payment from an insurance company for a car that was totaled out. Billy Bushaw went above & beyond in his service & care for us.

Great experience

by from Grand Forks |

I had a great experience at this Dealership. Corey Wilde was excellent. I would totally recommend talking to him if you are considering buying or leasing a car. He is very personable, listens to what you need, and does his best to find the car you are looking for. He found a great deal for me and I am very happy now driving my new Honda Civic.

Corey W. and John O.

by from Williston ND |

Both of these guys were FANTASTIC!!!! They were both VERY helpful, friendly and answered ALL of my questions. They both acted like they were excited for me and it didnt feel like an act like at my hometown Honda dealership. If I ever get another vehicle I know who I am going to go through. :)

Thanks Corey Wilde

by from TRF, MN |

Worked with Corey Wilde and did not feel pressured. He explained this well and went over much wanted information for me. I would defiantly go to this dealer again and would make sure I found the salesman Corey Wilde.

Mrs. SKN

by from Grand forks, nd |

Great service from Chris n. He seems very friendly and knowledeable.

My Nissan Rogue

by from Grand Forks, ND |

Fred Spicer was right there to answer all my questions about the new Nissan Rogues I have been seeing on the highway. I went for a ride and was more sure of the make, and then was sure the great dark color of red was safe on the road and the darker gray inside would show less ware. I have owned the vehicle for a couple of weeks now and am still excited to see how it handles on the road. The all wheel drive worked great with our first snow fall, and I love getting in at a higher level and being above any future snow drifts or fog that rolls in. It is a safe vehicle for myself and customers who need a ride from home for shopping or to the doctors office. Thank You Fred! Glory Fladland of Grand Forks

Great experience overall

by from Grand Forks |

I recently purchased a Nissan Armada and traded in my old Infiniti. I had done quite a bit of research before going in to the dealership so I kind of knew what to expect as far as trade in value for my old car. I read here and there that some dealerships like to give you close to what you want for your trade in to make you happy, but then they make up for the loss when they sell you the new car at a higher than usual price tag. These guys at Rydell gave me a fair price for my Infiniti and I also got a great deal on my Nissan Armada. I called about 5 different dealerships asking for best offers on the same model Armada I wanted, and they were all higher than Rydells. My sales person, Larry Stadstad is one of the nicest persons I've dealt with. After all was said and done, he took about 25 minutes of his time to explain in detail all of the features of my new Armada. I couldn't be happier with my experience. I highly recommend this dealership.

Incredible Service

by from Grand Forks, ND |

I purchased my car there back in April, and the service was incredible. When I brought my car back for its first oil change, the service was still as amazing. Not only did I get a student discount, but I also had a coupon for a free tire rotation at another place, but in order to keep me here, they honored the coupon, and I didn't even ask! They asked ME! They also vacuumed out my car and gave me a free car wash, all for $40. I know it's the standard, but just keep it up, guys! Your friendliness and awesome customer service is what will keep me coming back!