Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks

3220 S Washington St, Grand Forks, ND 58201

New 888-675-9258
Used 888-619-8324
Service 866-876-0052

We're committed to meeting your highest expectations!

Amazing customer service!

by from Grand Forks ND |

Bill Bushaw was very helpful and knowledgeable about the cars he was selling. We bought a car a year ago and I remembered him, and requested for him when choosing next car. He was dependable and reserved the car for me. He even came to my house to pick me up because the car I bought was being tinted at Rydell. Great communication and customer service. Thank you!

Wonderful customer service all the way around!

by from Grand Forks, ND |

Every part of my experience was wonderful. Joel does an awesome job checking me in and the shuttle person was very nice. When I picked up my care the lady I paid was friendly!

Great Great service a wonderful saleman

by from grand forks nd |

Bill was our salesman and he did a wonderful job. No pressure and very very patient. He went the extra mile......He stayed pass closing time. I felt he was honest and trustworthy.

Service Is Outstanding, Complete and Quick

by from Grand Forks, ND |

Everything from the waiting area, to the free wi-fi, not to mention the service. The people are just outstanding. All work was completed quickly with no problems noted.

Great Service, great facility, honesty.

by from Alvarado, Minnesota |

We bought a 2012 Pre-owned Honda CRV. We found the salesman to be knowledgeable, honest and very forthright with facts and figures. In returning to Honda for maintenance service, we again found the service to be excellent and honest.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Grand Forks, Nd |

The salesman took his time and explained in detail about the car. He did not pressure me to make a decision which I liked. He treated me with respect.

Beware of Nissan's End of Lease Disposition Fee!

by from Grand Forks, ND |

John Oldenback in Finance did what I would call very fair and generous to get me back in the door by paying one of my two Nissan's end of lease disposition fee. He did what he could to get me back in the door and we did that by leasing a Honda. Too bad for Nissan. We had leased 3 different Nissan's over the years, but no more. I consider the fee charged unfair by Nissan. It is like paying another 2 months of lease payments with no vehicle to show for it plus you are making payments of another vehicle. Our sales person Dan L. also made our experince a good one and was very appreciated and helpful.

great dealer

by from greenbush |

address all problems. good to work with and want to safify there customers.

Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks responded to this review

May 30, 2013

Thank you for visiting Rydell Honda Nissan, we appreciate your business! We work hard to ensure that every customer receives the best service possible and it's wonderful to hear that you experienced this during your recent visit to the dealership. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and I am glad to hear that that came across to you during your visit. I hope you enjoy your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Michael Lear, General Manager mlear@gfhonda.com 701.746.2020