Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks

3220 S Washington St, Grand Forks, ND 58201

New 888-675-9258
Used 888-619-8324
Service 866-876-0052

We're committed to meeting your highest expectations!

Great service, Great Atmosphere and quality cars

by from Northwood, ND |

David McKay was such a great salesman. He listened and helped me with what my family needed in a vehicle. He gave us what we needed to was making a good decision. I felt like he was very genuine and that made me trust him.

Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks responded to this review

March 30, 2014

Timothy, Congratulations on your new vehicle and we hope you are enjoying the new driving experience. David McKay is definitely a valuable employee, as his efforts continually make the difference for our customers. We are lucky to have him as team member. Continue to keep us informed of how we are doing, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Regards, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

stuck in park

by from Grand Forks, ND |

I like the fact that I felt cared for. Someone came immediately and helped me in the parking lot. Corey delivered my car to South. I recieved a number of calls...I feel like Dave, Corey and Joel care about my situation personally.

Rydell Honda-Nissan Of Grand Forks responded to this review

March 31, 2014

Dear Connie, Thank you for taking the time to wrote these kind words about Dave, Corey, and Joel. All three of these gentleman are assets to our business. It is important to all of us that our customers feel cared for and satisfied with our service. Definitely let us know if you have any other questions or concerns in the future, we will be glad to help! Sincerely, Kathy Lind, Customer Service Manager

Loose Battery cable

by from Grand Forks, ND |

I purchased a new Nissan Altima last summer and the service person ask me if I had purchased the car used because it had a sears battery in it. I think it is strange that I purchased a Nissan product with a Sears battery installed in it. I also was charged labor for just connecting a battery cable on a new car with only 10,000 miles.

Rydell Honda was great!

by from Grand Forks, ND |

I had an engine block heater installed and I had the techs look at my battery because I wasn't able to start the car. Turns out nothing was wrong, engine block heater was installed quicker than the quoted time and the price was reasonable.

Great Service!

by from McVille, ND |

I like the no haggle pricing and the and the fact that everyone there that I came in contact with was doing their best to make sure my buying experience was excellent.

Honda Nissan of Grand Forks

by from Grand Forks, ND |

Attentive service reps. Listened to what I needed done. Service performed timely and overall very good quality at a fair price.

Nothing Short of Perfect

by from Grand Forks, ND |

My experience at Rydell Honda was nothing short of perfect. From the minute I walked into the dealership til the minute I drove away in my new car the service was over the top. I cannot express how satisfied I was with Matt Kuhn who went above and beyond with knowlege and extra effort.

Rydell Honda - Great Service

by from Grand Forks, ND |

Fast and professional response. Answered all questions. Staff were courteous and consideration of my family's needs. This is our 2nd new purchase from Rydell and won't be our last.

Great warranty work

by from Grand Forks, ND |

Work done on time, process was very well coordinated from booking the appointment to notification when the work was complete.

Very clean facility, also great service.

by from Grand Forks, ND |

Very Friendly staff. They always check with the customer before anything extra service is done when needed. This is the only place I have taken my car since I bought it there 4 years ago.