Roy Robinson Chevrolet Subaru

6616 35th Ave NE, Marysville (Tulalip), WA 98271

New 866-559-8948
Used 855-749-8933
Service 888-237-6708

Over 50 Years in Low Overhead Marysville!

Liked the guy I delt with.

by from Port Hadlock, WA. |

I worked with Michael Kempter and he was great... I had already decided to get ANOTHER Subaru Outback since I had purchased a 2001 Model 13 years ago and had VERY good luck with it...However, it is getting towards the end of life after 235,000 miles. So I sent out a broadcast e-mail to several Subaru dealers around the Puget Sound area...The paramount thing for me was price...As I said, I had already decided to purchase another Subaru, so, price was the issue...The fact that Subaru was offering a VERY good finacing plan also helped...Not with the decision to buy another Subaru however but with the decision to purchase NOW...Michael contacted me promptly by both e-mail and phone. I liked his energy and the way he conducted himself in both the e-mail and in the phone conversatoins.. I arranged with Micheal to come in to the dealership and look at cars...Micheal was kind enough (since I was coming from the Olympic Peninsula) to come in on his day off to help me with the purchase...His professionalisim and his product knowleage was very helpful and informative...I would buy from him and his dealer again...I got a fair price...

May 1, 2014

William, great! That's awesome that you had such a good experience with your first Outback, glad that Mike was able to make this experience a good one as well. He's worked for the company for a long time and always makes sure his customers are well taken care of. Thank you for your kind words and enjoy your new Outback :)

Great experience, Very satisfied!

by from Lake Stevens, WA |

Very smooth experience from start to finish. Our sales associate was Chuck. Very knowledgeable, personable, relaxed and not pushy. Took as much time as WE needed. The dealership was also in very good condition. The building was clean and well cared for and staff was professional. The Legacy had all the features we were looking for so we chose the Legacy. We would go back again and would ask for Chuck!

Looking for an SUV

by from Arlington WA. |

I worked with Ivar Mejlaender on purchasing a used car. He was extremely patient with me as I am not much of an impulse buyer and won't make rush decisions. He wasn't pushy and discussed all aspects until I was satisfied. I recommend him to anyone looking to buy. He was also good enough to convince a die hard Ford man into buying a GMC, that says it all. Thanks to all the staff as they were all very easy to work with.

Love the Sonic!

by from Everett, WA |

We had an idea of what we were looking for upon arrival and even had a few models in mind. Our salesperson, Nick Buckles, listened and did exactly as we asked. There was no high pressure sales routine, no back and forth garbage of years past, a pleasant event all the way around. The finance department was slower but we were okay with that since we were not the ONLY ones there that night - we waited our turn!

Mike Mauer

by from Marysville WA |

I had a great experience dealing with Roy Robinson Chevrolet, Mike Mauer very knowledgeable with the truck I wanted to purchase, he did not try to talk me into getting any additional packages However he did explain the options to me so I had all the information I needed to make an informed decision. Mike is a very down to earth guy. Not an aggressive salesman, He kind of joked about things and made me feel really comfortable. Mike was very thorough in details and options about the truck I was purchasing which was a Chevrolet Colorado. Mike got in the passenger seat and made sure I knew where everything was and how to use everything, as this truck came with things like "On Star" free for 6 months, helped me set it up and if I needed to remember or find something he showed me how to get that information, Mike was a pleasure doing business with and I will go back to him on any up coming purchases I may make. ? ? ?

This place is the best ever!!!!!!

by from Snohomish, WA |

I had the best experience! The whole process was super easy and JP was so helpful and made sure i was completely comfortable. I would recommend this place to anyone!

December 9, 2014

That's great! Glad that Jason was able to help find you the right car and that he made it such an easy process for you. Thank you for the kind words and future referrals. Enjoy your new car :)

Great salesman we were treated with respect.

by from Langley,wa |

Great staff, clean building, no pressure sales pitch,

December 8, 2014

Excellent! Glad that everything went well and that you had a positive experience. Thank you for the kind words :)

Love my new Crosstrek!

by from Marysville, WA |

Doc Chang was my salesperson and he was exceptional --no pressure, offered lots of information and took time to help me figure all the new "buttons" -- he listened to my concerns and I feel like he really "heard" me. He's a keeper for sure! Thank you Doc! Always tough when we get to the bottom line, but I feel like Ms Lemke also worked with me to try to stay in my budget at closing -- she "heard" me as well -- thank you.

December 9, 2014

That's great! Glad that both Dok and Robyn were able help you get everything you need for the right price and that this was a positive experience for you. Thank you for the kind words and enjoy your new Crosstrek!

Great sales people

by from Marysville, WA |

We started out a 2 different dealers while looking for a used car. Both other dealerships made me want to stop looking for a new car right then and there. Came in to Roy Robinson and was actually happy to be car shopping again. They never tried to sell us anything out of our price range, and didn't laugh in our faces for having less than perfect credit or for needing to stay in budget for the car payment. Both Woody and Brian worked with us until we found something we were happy with. And I mean worked with us. We started our car shopping in July and didn't actually purchase one until November. They both checked in with us and let us know of anything that had hit the lot that met our requirements. I will definitely let people know to shop at Roy Robinson the next time they're looking for a car - new or used.

November 25, 2014

That's great, Aimee! Glad that Brian and Woody were able to help you find just the right car to fit your needs. They are both great and really pride themselves on their customer service. That's awesome that they were able to make this a positive experience for you. Thank you for the kind words and future recommendations. Enjoy your new car :)

Great Experiences, Great Expectations.

by from Everett |

I went in on Saturday to talk with Kelly Adams and drove out with a beautiful 2015 Forester. What a great car. Kelly was the best, with a can do attitude I was in and out in 3 hours. I recommend the Roy Robinson Experience if you are looking for a car, and expect Great Expectations.

November 25, 2014

That's great! Kelly definitely has the can do attitude and he goes above and beyond for his customers. Glad that he was able to help you find the right Forester and that it was a fast and easy experience. Thank you for the kind words and future recommendations :)

Excellent

by from Arlington, WA |

Bought my first subaru this past weekend, and was most impressed with the dealership, my salesmen- Brian and David were both professional, and not pushy. It was an excellent experience.

November 25, 2014

Wonderful! Glad that Brian and David were both able to help you with finding the right Subaru and that it was a good experience for you. Thank you for the kind words and have fun driving around in your new car :)