Roy Robinson Chevrolet

6616 35th Ave NE, Marysville, WA 98271

New 866-559-8948
Used 855-749-8933
Service 888-237-6708

Over 50 Years in Low Overhead Marysville!

Great Experience

by from Lynnwood, WA |

This was our first experience buying a car from a dealership and it was excellent. There was no hassle, everyone was polite and honest and great with our toddler who had to tag along for the day. Our salesperson was Kelly Adams and we would certainly recommend him to a friend. We love our new vehicle, and the financing was great as well- got a better deal than we expected. THANK YOU!

February 27, 2015

That's great, Wendy! Glad that Kelly was able to get you a good deal on the car you wanted and that your toddler was able to have fun here as well to make it an easy experience. Thank you for the kind words and future referrals. Enjoy your new car :)

Ivar, you're the best

by from Marysville WA |

We were imppressed by Ivar and the rest of the staff Ivar, our salesman made us feel very comfortable and made the process so easy with financing and the rest We hardly did anything exceept eat the popcorn and drink cold water bottles as It was extremely hot on the lot. There were so many trucks and a special sale to boot. Never bought a chevy before, but our beautiful 2015 Silverado has every bell and whistle and is such a comfortable ride It is pure luxury I think the best thing was how Ivar took an interest in us and really listened to what we were looking for I don't think we really knew what we wanted He showed us all the options and was honest and fair thoughout the process I would recommend Ivar to my friends and family Anxious to see how great their service is when we have some parts we bought to be installed. If you want the most comfortable and beautiful and loaded truck head to Roy Robinsons and ask for Ivar You won't be sorry

2015 Silverado LT

by from Washington |

We had been looking for a truck for a while when we pulled into Roy Robinson. Salesman, Nick Buckles, came out and met us. He was very courteous and professional. We felt very comfortable with Nick. Any question we had he gave us an answer with proof. I would highly recommend Nick to my friends, family, and anyone else needing a new/used vehicle. Thank you Nick, Roussos, Bev, and Roy Robinson staff.

2015 camaro ss

by from everrett,Wa |

Got the car I wanted with all the bells an whistles plus some for the price I was willing to pay! Thanks Guys!

June 29, 2015

Awesome, Richie! Glad that you were able to get exactly what you wanted and a good deal as well. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new Camaro :)

Kind and polite salesman David Moir

by from Snohomish, WA |

I would recommend David Moir if your looking to buy a car. He patiently walked around the car lot and sat in the back seat of every car as my daughter drove around. She was able to test drive every car she was interested in. There was no pressure or attitude. My daughter mentioned how nice he was and how he reminded her of Santa:) Thanks again! and don't let me forget to mention how much.... SHE LOVES HER NEW SUBARU!!!!!!

June 29, 2015

That's great, Heather! Glad that David was able to help your daughter find a car that she loves and that they worked so well together. It's like Christmas in June :) Thank you for the kind words and future recommendations!

Roy Robinson Chevrolet-Marysville Washington

by from Marysville Wa. |

Just had our second purchase experience here. The staff is knowledgeable, courteous, attentive ( but not pushy). We needed a stronger truck for out new trailer, and they got us into just what we needed. I would buy a car or truck from them anyday

June 29, 2015

That's great, Randy! Glad that this was another positive experience and that the sales person and the rest of the staff were able to help and find you the right truck for your trailer. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new truck :)

Used 2002 Suburban

by from Brier Wa, |

Michale Engelbretson made it simple and was very friendly and would recommend to others !

June 29, 2015

That's great, John. Glad that Mike was able to help make this such a positive experience and find you the right car. Thank you for the kind words and future recommendations. Enjoy your Suburban :)

great people

by from Marysville Wa |

Rick Berg was wonderfull, I needed to trade my sports car in for an SUV,not only did I feel I got a fair deal but he was sensitive to my plight of really not wanting to let my sports car go.

June 3, 2015

Awesome, Dawna! Glad that Rick was able to make you feel good about what you bought but that he was able to help you feel like trading in your sports car was a good decision. Thank you for the kind words and enjoy your new SUV :)

Pleasant buying experience

by from Snohomish, WA |

We appreciated the friendly, helpful, and forthright approach from Nick Buckles in our purchase of the Chevrolet SS. Nick made the transaction smooth without our feeling like we were being pushed. We will return again.

June 3, 2015

Excellent, Chuck! Glad that Nick was able to make this such a smooth transaction and that you didn't feel pressured in anyway. Thank you for the kind words and enjoy your new SS :)

I felt I was among my trusted friends

by from Tulalip,WA |

I visited several dealerships in my search, at Roy Robinson I did not feel like I was being hunted when I arrived on the lot. I decided on my first visit that this was the place I wanted to buy my car. Grant assisted me more as a friend than as a salesman! At no time did I feel pressured or fed a line of bull to sway my decision. Grant an Robyn were very calm and friendly, they helped through the process and did not try to force me into any decisions. When I returned later with my wife to finish signing the paperwork, Mike and the rest of the staff were just as awesome. I highly recommend this dealership as a place you can feel like you are among good friends, no pressure just a good group of people there to help. Awesome experience!

June 3, 2015

That's awesome, Ken! Glad that Grant, Robyn, and Mike were all able to make this such an easy, no pressure sales experience and that you were happy with your purchase. Thank you for the kind words and future referrals. Enjoy your new car :)

Great overall experience!

by from Marysville, WA |

I have recently purchased a new Chevrolet from this dealership. The service was great! Friendly staff and knowledgeable. They answered any questions about my new car and I would recommend them to friends and family. Probably one of the best experiences I've had with a car dealership in a long time.

May 26, 2015

Ken, that's fantastic! Glad that your buying experience was great and that you got all your questions answered so you were happy with the purchase. Thank you for the kind words and future recommendations. Enjoy your new Chevrolet :)