Price Ford Lincoln

3311 E Hwy 101, Port Angeles, WA 98362

Buying car

by from Forks.,wa |

Always great service. My salesman Tim Zimmer always looks after me. That's why I go back

The Best First Maintenance Visit Ever!

by from Port Townsend, WA |

This visit was my first experience with Price Ford, and it was superb. Service went above and beyond my expectations. I come from 50 miles away, and requested that a service rep be available when I first arrived. Jake in Service was waiting for me! Jake was totally responsive to my list of maintenance needs for my new van. He even helped me with items not on the list such as setting the time and date, and adjusting the head rests on seats. The concerning rattle was found within minutes of driving my van ... and appropriately fixed. Usually rattles mysteriously disappear when vehicles are at Service Departments. Peg in Parts assisted me in locating and installing a 17" rear view mirror so that I have better vision and safety in my large 12-seater van. Her usual Auto Parts store did not have what I wanted. She persisted, and called another one. My invoice at the end of the two hours was only $20 -- for the rear vision mirror! The safety check and fixing of the rattle were not charged. My van did not need oil or a tune up. Dean in Sales patiently explained maintenance warranty packages that are still available. I loved the comfort of the Waiting Area. There is a see-through fireplace with identical seating areas on each side. On one side is a television. Since I prefer quiet and NO screens, I sat where I could peacefully read and meditate. Often, the rest rooms of Service Departments are below par. At Price Ford they are upscale, very clean and inviting. Thank you Jake, Peg and Dean at Price Ford for an excellent experience!

A great place to buy a car.

by from Port Angeles, WA |

I purchased a Ford Focus Hatchback. I am enjoying driving it and seeing the great gas mileage. The staff at Price Ford were very helpful and courteous. I appreciated all their help and friendliness. This is my first Ford car and am impressed by the detail and solid build. Thank you

February 5, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Price Ford Lincoln. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Great Service, Reasonable Deals

by from Sequim, WA |

I had been to several dealers before coming to Price Ford. I was able to find the type of car I had in mind at one of the most reasonable prices I'd seen so far. The Price Ford staff were very accommodating and helpful. They provided me with information on leasing and purchasing a vehicle. They answered my questions before and during the test drive. During the paperwork process they were very respectful, reviewed all necessary information with me and went through the specific functions of the car before I drove it off the lot. Thank you Price Ford for the great service.

Car repair

by from Port Angeles, WA |

Service center staff is always kind, attentive and helpful.

Mr. Brendan Carmody

by from Sequim, WA |

Made early appointment as I had to wait at dealership while car was serviced. I arrived on time at 0800 and was immediately processed. Car was then serviced (115,000 miles) and I was on my way within 1.5 hours -- and the charge after application of my credit was only pennies over $20!

Great service

by from Port Angeles, WA |

Service associate, Dave H. was helpful in identifying a problem when we took our vehicle in for routine maintenance. We appreciate he was able to do that and get it fixed at the same time as our maintenance. Don Zanon

January 14, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Clean facility

by from Port Angeles, Washington |

Staff was helpful and friendly. Service was fairly quickly.

Great services, great people and great car

by from Port Angeles, WA |

We bought a Ford Escape SE and are very happy with the car. We are being attended with personalized service and guidance throughout the entire buying process. The sales consultant, finance and General Sales Manager were extremely helpful and courteous to us. We have been driving Ford cars for last 15 years, and we never regret to own a Ford car again.

December 27, 2015

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Price Ford Lincoln. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great service

by from Forks ,wa |

I purchased a c max My salesman Tim Zimmer is always helpful and looks out for my best interest in buying a vehicle.