Oak Harbor Motors Inc

(5.0) 5 Reviews

75 Southeast Pioneer Way, Oak Harbor, WA 98277

You Guys are Great!!!

by from Lopez Island |

I just want to Thank everyone at Oak Harbor Motors. You made buying a new car easy. I Love My New Jeep Patriot. I want to Thank Robert for being so patient with me. All you Guys are soo funny and easy to deal with. I was shopping online for a New Car. When I decided on a Jeep. My Mom said let's go to Oak Harbor they have great people there. My Mom & Dad had purchased There Jeep Cherokee there and really felt like I could get the best deal as well as service there. I am very happy I listened to my Parents. Oak Harbor Motors treated Me with Great respect and humor. I will always remember that. Thank-You

Great Service

by from Bellingham WA |

Robert worked w/ me, the car I was interested in was ready when I arrived (I had over an hour drive). He was straight forward, transparent and had a sense of humor. I had been to several places prior to visiting Oak Harbor Motors and the difference was huge. I went in informed, I left w/ the car I wanted and paid less for it than I thought I would be paying- I would send my grandmother- alone- w/ a checkbook to that group of guys!

awesome service on my purchase of New Durango

by from Arlington, WA |

I had read some pretty negative dealer reviews of the main dealers in my area, and so went back to my old favorite town of Oak Harbor to see what there was online. Found a NEW 2013 Durango online, with more options than I even wanted, for an amazing price. I did not think a new Durango would be possible, even with more base trims. I called, got quick and professional service, being told that indeed the vehicle was still on the lot. I told the salesman please don't sell it as I was coming up to buy it, its a bit of a drive from here in Arlington. The salesman actually pulled the vehicle off the lot as soon as I called, so indeed it would wait for me. I arrived and was met by name at the door before even saying who I was. I was given a thorough familiarization with all the technology features, and other driving operations, and a long enough test drive to test it, even though I had came in already determined to buy. I had been reviewing vehicles all week long, doing thorough research so was already well informed, but at the end decided it may be good to review dealers also. They were just awesome all around, a few jokes here about business being done differently here than "in the city", and I must say it was being done much better. I am hoping more will consider dealing with them, rather than the hustlers at Rairdon's or Dwayne Lane's.

Great dealership.

by from Oak harbor, wa |

Great buying experience , dodge dealers have always been great with me. Will work with again!

Great Dealership

by from Freeland, WA |

They didn't push a car, they let me pick the car, test drive and with in a hour on my way... They gave me coffee and had a laid back feeling. "Home town" Special thanks to the team at Oak Harbor Motors....