Booth & LaDuke Motors

(2.3) 3 Reviews

880 S Main St, Colville, WA 99114

Ordinary Customer looking for vehicle

by from Chewelah Washington |

Trying to find a vehicle. Hit instantly from salesman, Only interested in SALES SALES not what I really wanted in. Felt like I was being pushed into buying, which I did not.

Not A Good Experience

by from Spokane, Wash. |

We drove from Spokane to check out a car advertised online. When we got to the dealrship we were told the car had just come off the truck and hadn't been detailed yet. It was filthy but we understood, but we wanted to see it after it was detailed. Kris LeCaire told us as soon as it came out of detail - a day or two - he would make arrangements to drive it to Spokane so we could see it. A phone call the next day seemed like everything was still in order. We offered a down payment but were told they didn't so such things. A day or two went by and we heard nothing. A phone call revealed Kris had the day off, and after talking to others were told the car had been sold Tuesday when it came out of detail. We were shocked. I called a couple days later and talked to Kris, and he denied ever telling us we had first rights on seeing the car after it came out of detail. He said there were customers there looking at it and he couldn't just jump in the car and drive it to Spokane. I questioned whether he was a man of his word and told him I thought we had a verbal agreement. He denied we had an agreement saying "I said I would do everything possible." I told him that's why car salesmen have such a bad rap. We're still without a car, but they are happy because they made a sale.

great experience

by from Spokane |

What a nice and easy process to buy my new Duramax. Low pressure.