Country Chevrolet Buick

880 S Main St, Colville, WA 99114

New 888-231-8072
Used 888-231-5087
Service 888-232-0356

From now until September 5th we will be donating $500 to fire relief efforts. Thank you Fire Firefighters!!

Buying a new car!

by from Colville, WA |

I was assisted by Desiree at Country Chevrolet and I can honestly say that she is one of the most professional, knowledgeable and hardworking of any car salesperson that I have dealt with. She worked hard to find me a car that fit all my needs and wants and I have never been happier with any other car like I am with this one. I have told at least twenty of my friends that she is the best one to see and to always go to Country Chevrolet for their vehicles

April 2, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. I am happy you are completely satisfied with your purchase and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Fantastic! Fastest car buying I've ever done!

by from Kettle Falls, Washington |

I was in an accident, and so lost my favorite truck (which I had also purchased at this same dealership some 8 years ago ). I needed another vehicle, so I went on their website, and picked out the truck I wanted. I stopped in after work, spent about 45 minutes furnishing the needed information (this time included a test drive :). The next day I came in, spent another half hour signing papers, and drove home in my new (to me) truck. No muss, no fuss, in and out service! My thanks to Ryan Sannes, the first sales person I met, who got me right in, then graciously called in Desi Peterson, the Internet Sales associate, who got us on the road for a test drive, with no time wasted. And last, but not least, thank you so much to Will Clowser, the Internet Sales Manager, who made sure ALL the paperwork was ready, all the I's dotted and the T's crossed, who explained everything to me in a no-nonsense, plain English way that even I could understand! Thank you ALL at country Chevrolet Internet Sales, for saving me much valuable time, and making my truck buying experience fast and entirely stress free!!!:)

April 1, 2015

Thank you so much for your response, John. It was great to have you in our dealership and I am happy that I had the opportunity to help you find a truck! I am also glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. Should you need assistance in the future, feel free to contact us.

Extremely Happy

by from Athol, ID |

My father and I drove all the way from Northern Idaho to look at a car we saw online. After looking over the car and a test drive we decided we wanted it. Come to find out my trade-in wasn't worth as much as we thought it was and the car we were looking at was way out of my college student price range. The manager (who is also the finance guy), said he really liked my trade-in and he wanted to make this happen. After talking with the owner he came back with an unbelievable deal. Needless to say I love my new car! I am so very thankful to Desi Peterson, Kris Lecaire, and everyone at Country Chevrolet for helping me get a good car to finish my college career in.

March 27, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback, Amanda! It was great to have you, and I am glad you are satisfied! My job didn't end when you left the store, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks again for your business.

Ordinary Customer looking for vehicle

by from Chewelah Washington |

Trying to find a vehicle. Hit instantly from salesman, Only interested in SALES SALES not what I really wanted in. Felt like I was being pushed into buying, which I did not.

June 10, 2015

Sue I want to first of apologize for the way you felt like you were treated. Here at Country Chevy that is not the feeling we are looking for. We want our customers to feel like there buying from a friend instead of the typical car salesman. I would love to extend the opportunity to you to give us another shot to show you why Country Chevy is a great place to buy a car. Once again thank you and I hope you found a great car for a great deal!

Not A Good Experience

by from Spokane, Wash. |

We drove from Spokane to check out a car advertised online. When we got to the dealrship we were told the car had just come off the truck and hadn't been detailed yet. It was filthy but we understood, but we wanted to see it after it was detailed. Kris LeCaire told us as soon as it came out of detail - a day or two - he would make arrangements to drive it to Spokane so we could see it. A phone call the next day seemed like everything was still in order. We offered a down payment but were told they didn't so such things. A day or two went by and we heard nothing. A phone call revealed Kris had the day off, and after talking to others were told the car had been sold Tuesday when it came out of detail. We were shocked. I called a couple days later and talked to Kris, and he denied ever telling us we had first rights on seeing the car after it came out of detail. He said there were customers there looking at it and he couldn't just jump in the car and drive it to Spokane. I questioned whether he was a man of his word and told him I thought we had a verbal agreement. He denied we had an agreement saying "I said I would do everything possible." I told him that's why car salesmen have such a bad rap. We're still without a car, but they are happy because they made a sale.

June 10, 2015

Carless in Spokane. I apologize for the situation that happened. The biggest problem is lack of communication at times and it seems as though this happened this time on our end. We have quite a few salespeople and sometimes more often than not they end up working car deals on the same vehicle. Again no excuse for the way you were treated but we would love to make it up you. Are you still without a vehicle? I would like to make this right. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Once again thank you and again we apologize.

great experience

by from Spokane |

What a nice and easy process to buy my new Duramax. Low pressure.

June 17, 2015

Corey here at Country Chevy we pride our selves for making car deals happen like yours. I hope that we have eared you as a customer for life. Remember refer your friends and family and if they buy a car from us we will give you $100 referral fee. Once again thank you Corey for your business.